Returning player, 9,4G of updates <3

AshleyZX

Hello everyone,

To make this short, I haven't played ever since "Warlock" got released.

I already saw the "Welcome Back to B&S" page and "Welcome Back! – Player Tips to Getting Back In" thread.

I still have a lot of questions, but only 3 are important for me right now:

Is the wardrobe still behind a paywall?

Did any other class suffered a nerf after summoner?

Can i destroy the useless clothings and other useless items that waste space in bank? (most of them are story related as far as i remember???)

Thanks

Is the wardrobe still behind a paywall?

Yes, Only accessible with Premium Membership.

Did any other class suffered a nerf after summoner?

Since you haven't played since WL released, then the best answer to this is that each class got their handful of buffs/nerfs.  Some classes like BM/WLs got the upper hand while others like Destroyers got shafted mainly because of the way the patches are being implemented.

Can i destroy the useless clothings and other useless items that waste space in bank? (most of them are story related as far as i remember???)

You can always sell them to the NPC and purchase them again later on.  There are some costumes that was given out during story quests as part of an event that you might want to be careful throwing away since they are one of a kind.  So check out the clothing merchant or vendors in each town to make sure a specific costume can be bought again.

Archived