I need a new Soul Shield, badly

Truephoenix

That's not only matter of SS. It may be one of factors but not the only one.
Pets give decent amount of HP - starting at 5k I think. When upgraded to legendary it's around 22k hp.

Also each HM lvl gives little HP increase. Upgraded/legendary belt also gives little HP bonus.
Set of legendary accessory (ring+neck or neck+belt or ring+belt) when both upgraded past stage 6 give 10k HP bonus. 
Pretty much it I think.

7 hours ago, Kimki said:

That's not only matter of SS. It may be one of factors but not the only one.
Pets give decent amount of HP - starting at 5k I think. When upgraded to legendary it's around 22k hp.

Also each HM lvl gives little HP increase. Upgraded/legendary belt also gives little HP bonus.
Set of legendary accessory (ring+neck or neck+belt or ring+belt) when both upgraded past stage 6 give 10k HP bonus. 
Pretty much it I think.

Well, a friend told me I shouldn't get a pet anytime soon cause I won't be able to keep it alive. I have horrible accessories, I've been focused mainly on upgrading my weapon. I didn't know accessories gave hp, so I'll work on that, also, where can I get the base belt? It appears I must've accidentally discarded it.

2 hours ago, Truephoenix said:

Well, a friend told me I shouldn't get a pet anytime soon cause I won't be able to keep it alive. I have horrible accessories, I've been focused mainly on upgrading my weapon. I didn't know accessories gave hp, so I'll work on that, also, where can I get the base belt? It appears I must've accidentally discarded it.

I don't know why your friend said you couldn't keep it alive. The pet is no longer sustained on pet food it is around at all times when you equip it. I believe the starting hp boost to you with a level 1 pet is 4050 or something like that. You can slowly upgrade your pet later or as your progress. The first belt...I can't remember if it came from Blackramsuppy Chain or if it came from Bloodshade Harbor, but with the recent change in accessories I'm not sure if that's true anymore. Hope this helps you out some.

Well, soul shields will be a majority of your HP.  Remember that these soul shields now rolls different stats.  So even though you might have a good 'critical' or 'accuracy' stat on the soul shield, you might have gotten a bad HP stat on it.

https://bnstree.com/soulshield

You can use that site to see different soul shields as well as seeing what's the max stat you can get from each.  I would work towards a 8 piece yet Set, that would at least push you towards the 55k-56k HP and then you can work towards the Asura/Be Ido combo for slight HP boost.  Once you get into the MSP legendary soul shields, that's when you get into the 70-80k range and then having a max pet will push you to 100k+ land.

Archived