New patch weapon Upgrade ?

BK3

Hi everyone, I have a question about the new upgrading system, what should I do to upgrade my weapon i already salvage mine because I can evolve it.

Pls can anyone explain who the new evolve system works.

What level are you and which weapon did you get when you salvaged your old one? If you're below lvl 45 and don't have the Ivorymoon weapon, you don't have to worry about evolving anything. Once you get the Ivorymoon weapon, then you can evolve it like in the past, by feeding it and then using materials to breakthrough and eventually evolving it. It'll go from Ivorymoon -> Awakened Ivorymoon -> True Ivorymoon -> Seraph/Baleful -> Raven.

Thnx bro

Im lvl 41 and my weapon is profane dagger. 

how can i salvage this weapon for improvement ? 

Moreover I have a 22 lvl blade master character my weapon is golden Deva sword, how can I salvage the weapon, power it up or should i get another weapon from bosses in the game ?  

1 hour ago, BK3 said:

Im lvl 41 and my weapon is profane dagger. 

how can i salvage this weapon for improvement ? 

DONT!!! salvage it, or you will loose it forever!!!

1 hour ago, BK3 said:

Moreover I have a 22 lvl blade master character my weapon is golden Deva sword, how can I salvage the weapon

Again: DONT!!! salvage it, or you will loose it forever!!!

1 hour ago, BK3 said:

power it up or should i get another weapon from bosses in the game ?  

You cannot upgrade it. You have to get better weapons from quests/surveys/bosses. After entering silverfrost fields you will get a upgradeable weapon, not before.

Archived