HI, im a player of bns!

KPsDragonWarrior

14 hours ago, KPsDragonWarrior said:

I played bns for a years ,i played destroyer,but when the new dungeon came, destroyer is not so useful for that ,and my friends dont want play with me because i cant do more damg and useless,so im here to ask a favor to NC god,can u change my Baleful weapon,Awakend Hongmoon Critical Energy,Ultimate Pet Aura,Oath Necklace,Draken Belt,Draken Ring to my BLade master ,im begging u ,pls ,just this time ,i want to play more bns with my friends, Thank you very much,love u ,bns!

Those are your real-life friends? Rather they are real-life friends or not, you should stay away from them ASAP. Real friends wouldn't care about your class much. As long as you did all the mechanics correctly and be supportive to your friends, then it is fine. Also, you listed out all those end game gears and you can pretty much do all the dungeons without any problems. Destroyers are good PVP-class. So, I don't know why your friends say you are useless. 

If you are just making random excuses so to make G.M. to move your stuff to your BM, it is alot more pathetic than having those friends.

I feel u my friend.....So i have a Destro that is my main aswell and the struglle that i get with in 4 mans dung .....oh god.....no one likes a destroyer in 4 mans....I have 650 AP on him 55% crit and so on....No one want to play with a destroyer.On my SF i have 517AP,crit rate is shit,but i have 0 complains when i join a 4 man dung. No comments further......

I don't think they will keep it like this forever. Everyone knows destroyers are lackluster in pve,pvp due to extremely low damage. I have one with 700 ap, which was my main before, still play it because i like the style. I main sin and honestly, i don't want destroyer in party, not that i take action when they enter, but it feels unreliable. What is worse, having more than one destroyer in party is a huge burden. It doesn't have a downside having duplicate classes except destroyer. I can go with full bm, full fm, full bd and full sin, which is best deal thanks to poison stacks, but more than one destroyer ? No. It's disastrous. Even one destroyer is burden tbh, most end-game stuff has cc resist and grab can not be used effectively, most bosses would not allow cc more than once, some mechanics go full retarded when grab - party wipe. They are mostly the first ones, sometimes the only ones to go down, which i think is because they want to contribute with their low dps, which they can deal only when they stand still, making it nearly impossible for them to evade. I.e. my destroyer and sin have nearly same ap. In msp i deal around 2x dps with my sin compared to destroyer.

I also don't want any in tag matches. Their grab is simply useless, most classes have free trinket against it. Even so, it's too predictable, expecting to catch someone in grab to smash '' F '' is stupid anywhere above 1500. Their ccs are predictable and slow, easily counterable. I find them as the easiest ones to kill even if they pick persistence, which takes away their only chance to kill someone.

It's too obvious and i'm sure some changes are going to be made. Even a mod admitted in stream, that destroyer is useless atm. At least 2 topics are created about them being useless everyday. Still a handful of kids are trying to stand against that obvious fact. Hard to understand what those kids trying to achieve. I can assure you, most of them haven't even played destroyer and the rest only played to try out, not in a competitive sense.

Friends don't leave you just because of your class, if they do they're not your actual friends. You need to leave them and look for better friends no matter what class you play *sigh...* even summoners...

Don't change who you are because others don't like it.

This is almost like the problem I had with my women but they only wanted her day in and out because she has good dsp *summoners...* and wouldn't give her a break. I've told the same to her, those people are NOT your friends if they're just using you.

I suggest you try another class for a while, but not transform your current class into another.
Like, really? just turn everything into another character just like that? If I were ncsoft, I'll make that option available for like 5000NCcoins just so people wouldn't come and ask stuff like this... If you really have friends, tell them to help your BM instead, a carry in some dungeons.

It's really unfair the treatment that the destroyers are getting lately, they need a fix asap but this... imo is just ridiculous.

your friends sucks, or you play destro somewhat wrong...

wondering what dungeon you have problem in - tomb, destro can tank both wives, grab boss - citadel, so useful grabs and ccs - foundry destro best driver

BT? we cleared bt with two destro, in soul separation they are great with ccing adds

find new friends

Wait until later patch release where destroyers are the best class to play in a dungeon or raid. BMs at level 45 cap used to get the hate, now almost everyone here wants to convert. Summoners also get all the hate yet there are people who still play them. Every class will soon have their important role in PVE. In PVP? Even if they have low damage they can cc you like forever if executed perfectly.

for me, pve with a destroyer is brutal torture. 

the thing moves like a sloth that's been shot with TWO tranq darts

I can slaughter at a scary pace with my FM.

I am not deleting my destroyer just in case I want to get the pvp thing going some day when they beef up the destroyer class

I ran the destroyer a little after the big patch.  I killed nabu the bear with that deva axe and cinderland valor shields heh. that was a LOOOOONG fight with that lil deva axe haha

and that was the last adventure of my destroyer.  From now on it will run auctions and store mats

----------------------------------------------------------------

re: op.   nice try haha.

20 hours ago, Tsukinoyami said:

It's really unfair the treatment that the destroyers are getting lately, they need a fix asap but this... imo is just ridiculous.

2 hours ago, triplethreat said:

I play a destro and haven't encountered any problems in dungeons. Seems like you need to find some new friends.

2 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

for me, pve with a destroyer is brutal torture. 

the thing moves like a sloth that's been shot with TWO tranq darts

I can slaughter at a scary pace with my FM.

I am not deleting my destroyer just in case I want to get the pvp thing going some day when they beef up the destroyer class

I ran the destroyer a little after the big patch.  I killed nabu the bear with that deva axe and cinderland valor shields heh. that was a LOOOOONG fight with that lil deva axe haha

and that was the last adventure of my destroyer.  From now on it will run auctions and store mats

----------------------------------------------------------------

re: op.   nice try haha.

3 hours ago, babeln said:

your friends sucks, or you play destro somewhat wrong...

wondering what dungeon you have problem in - tomb, destro can tank both wives, grab boss - citadel, so useful grabs and ccs - foundry destro best driver

BT? we cleared bt with two destro, in soul separation they are great with ccing adds

find new friends

On 2/21/2017 at 3:26 PM, Kisagii said:

I've seen destroyers do some pretty insane dps actually, but you may need leg weapon to stage 7+ for that to happen. I surely don't mind having a destroyer in my party, if the user is good then they'll be fine.

May I share with you a photo from some vido about Skybreak 24man, Where he did mention the perfect combine for a perfect alliance for this 24man instance.

First, Destroyer doesn't have insane damage who did you see do that is much much geared than you, Second yes the company treating Destroyer so badly and it just getting useless to have them in parties.

Like I been kicked from 3 parties for 4man EbonDrake/Tomb/Nayur Foundry  many times though I have 6000+ Crit, 2400+Crit Damage, 730+ AP 

29qib6o.png

See all what they want, Warlocks, Tanks (KFM/BM),Blue buffs(Assassin, KFM) Iframe(BD, BM, FM, Summoner, Assassin), Healers (Summoner and SF)

Ohhh did they mention grab ? Nope

Cause Grab is useless like the useless damage of Destroyer, While BD on other hand have better damage (They still boosting it and Idk why , But LOL) and Party Iframe .

So yes, Thank you game for forcing people to either quit game just because they can't enjoy Destroyer or because they want to force people to switch for other Class.

I still enjoy playing my Destroyer, it plays the most destructive and brutal of all the types i've tried, although only lvl 48 so haven't gotten to the Daily stuff and the rest. I hope some changes are made to the Destroyer though, as it does seem as though they are not as balanced as the rest.

Still looking forwards to playing through all the dungeons and the like post 50.

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

May I share with you a photo from some vido about Skybreak 24man, Where he did mention the perfect combine for a perfect alliance for this 24man instance.

First, Destroyer doesn't have insane damage who did you see do that is much much geared than you, Second yes the company treating Destroyer so badly and it just getting useless to have them in parties.

Like I been kicked from 3 parties for 4man EbonDrake/Tomb/Nayur Foundry  many times though I have 6000+ Crit, 2400+Crit Damage, 730+ AP 

29qib6o.png

See all what they want, Warlocks, Tanks (KFM/BM),Blue buffs(Assassin, KFM) Iframe(BD, BM, FM, Summoner, Assassin), Healers (Summoner and SF)

Cause Grab is useless like the useless damage of Destroyer, While BD on other hand have better damage (They still boosting it and Idk why , But LOL) and Party Iframe .

So yes, Thank you game for forcing people to either quit game just because they can't enjoy Destroyer or because they want to force people to switch for other Class.

do you need to follow exactly everything? i dont think so

we cleared with destro in raid, its all about clan/friends mentality, and if you talk about F8 lobby, then just LOL

considering that OP is playing year, must be pretty cool geared and skilled, such destros are useful, can do roles perfect in BT (on each boss there is role, which suits perfectly) and make tomb + ebon + foundry pretty smooth to run

btw in our both clan raids, destro soulshields drop most of all in BT, so if they wouldnt be there, it would be great waste

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Destroyer grab is stronger than BD grab. Usually I can have 3X critical damage when destroyer did the grab. When BD grab, i only did like 2X critical damage.

I don't see any reason why they would kick you from 4m EC or DT, but sometimes people kick players because they have to reserve slots for their friends or clan-mates. Also, if the party is lacking party iframes (especially for DT first bosses), then it will be a problem because some players with high AP still don't know how to self-iframe or just being lazy. Another possibility is that you are in the party leader's block list. Maybe you did something bad to him/her before? EC is all about stealther's ability. You don't even need any party iframe, except 2nd boss orbs explosion.

For 4m Foundry, I think you will need to be able to drive because usually the party needs 1 tank, 1 root, and at least 1 buffer (BB or SB). Also, it depends on party composition. For example, KFM, WL and SF. With this party composition, I believe they want another class with party iframe. For your AP, it is a bit low for 4m Foundry because they often require 750 or 800 AP to minimize the driving phases. Unless there is an expert driver in the party, 700+ 4m foundry usually fails because it often needs to go to the last phases of driving. However, I don't see any problem for you to join any 6m Foundry. 

• 1 month later...

Archived