paying for stuff that's mine?

tehs

so after a while i decided to play on some of my alts and it appears they have stuff in their warehouse that now i can send to my main char , which is great! But the amount of gold i have to pay just to send stuff to another char  is ridiculous i mean, its my stuff? so have to transfer gold from my main to and alt which also has a fee im losing about 15-20g just transfering MY stuff whatdahell. why cant you give premium members rank 10 a shared warehouse i bet that would encourage more people to buy premium i mean come on ..

It's a way to encourage to play the char instead of farming EVERYTHING on main and then send it over. It also works as gold sink due to the fact that we have alot of gold in the game now.

Tho I must agree that the amount of gold to mail them is for some items a bit too high.

I about choked when I saw how much it cost to transfer 250 black feathers to my alt to get a soul. The feathers are useless on my main since all you can buy is a soul and the adornment for the outfit.. both of which she has. 

Mailing those useless feathers... 27g.. wtf?! Galaxy fragments I can understand at 1g each.. but those feathers..

58 minutes ago, Kaida Hoshi said:

everyone makes that gold sink excuse for everything, like seriously, how many damn gold sinks do we need, of mailing items is a gold sink, psts crafting is a gold sink, item upgrades are a gold sink. etc. i think we have too many gold sinks tbh

selling stuff at market too xD...before selling the stuff u need to pay the fee..that part i'll get it but even after selling the stuff u need to pay fee+daily commission...and that fee not cheap tho

Doesn't it say somewhere in the terms of service, that all assets, items and essentially anything in game is NCSoft's property, which in itself would mean.... it's not yours and they can do pretty much whatever they like with it?

Not that it helps the matter at all, but according to the agreement you agreed to, it's not 'yours' in the first place.

Archived