Returning Player need help

alpha9

Hello all, its been a while since I played bns, and since beta I been struggling to choose the class, I like FM and BM both are hm5 and hm4 and still can't choose which to master, time does not help me splitting resources between 2 characters at least nowdays, my ping average is 150ms with FM I can pass mushin 8 which I cant with my BM, also I feel im doing better in arena with FM than BM, my question is with current content and balance should I go with FM or BM

beside KFM ,as your damage output will be laughable with 150 ms ,every class at 150ms will "suffer" tho it doesn't mean they are unplayable. Go with what you enjoy playing and look up guides and videos (make sure they are somewhat up to date as class gets balance patches constantly ) You naturally have an easier time with FM cause of the nature of ranged classes againts cc-able targets. You'll avoid most melee mechanics by rooting opponents in pve. In pvp,the dynamic will be roughly the same except said opponent will ofc be able to get out of cc's and roots on their own.

Archived