character transfer

heartzbane

Hello everyone, does anyone have problem with character transfer page?  I first encounter "something went wrong on our end"error,After writing a ticket and two days waiting I can now log in the website. However, the character transfer page gone blank after I input my info. its like the page cant be completely loaded. Just wondering if there is a solution to it . I tried IE,Chrome,Firefox,as well as using my phone to do it. Nothing worked! Please help !

Yes I'm also having the exact same problem as well. When I tried to go to character transfer page being logged in, it just shows a black screen even though when I move my cursor, there is even a few links that can be clicked on but the entire transfer page is not showing up. I truly hope this will be fixed asap before Wednesday because even switching browsers does nothing. :/

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We are sorry you are encountering a black screen. If refreshing the page does not solve the problem, or as pointed out by Yuisha, using a different browser, please contact our Support team via the Support tab above so they can help troubleshoot and look into your accounts.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

We are sorry you are encountering a black screen. If refreshing the page does not solve the problem, or as pointed out by Yuisha, using a different browser, please contact our Support team via the Support tab above so they can help troubleshoot and look into your accounts.

Thank you!

Thank you for responding. Number of my friends that are playing on Poharan have also reported that after trying to log in after clicking proceed on the server transfer web page, they are getting a blank black screen and unable to finish the character transfer. I tried all methods as far as refreshing the character transfer website, logging off then clicking on proceed which tells me to log back in and even that is giving me log in error. Everything else works on the blade and soul website with no problems, its just the character transfer webpage when logged in to our account its not showing anything at all and unable to complete the transfer process. Also I just tried to go onto support webpage and it instantly logged me back out. When I tried to relog back in, I get log in error.

I just honestly dunno what to do anymore and I guess I'll have to wait it out until the character transfer website problem is resolved quickly before this Wednesday's maint... :( 

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Please try refreshing your page and clicking the Support tab again. If you continue to get logged out, you can email Support directly using this address: support@bladeandsoul.com.

Any details you can provide in a ticket will help our Support team to look into this.

Thank u very much @PhoenixMitra I recently emailed support and see if this matter can be resolved fairly quick. I just fear that this could very well be a website problem regarding character transfer webpage that isn't working not just for me but for everyone else trying the same thing because refreshing does not work nor using any of the website browsers work while being logged in trying to open up character transfer page~

1 hour ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Please try refreshing your page and clicking the Support tab again. If you continue to get logged out, you can email Support directly using this address: support@bladeandsoul.com.

Any details you can provide in a ticket will help our Support team to look into this.

Having same issue, and same for my friends. :(

You can check it and see for yourself, i think it happened to everyone, so please fix it before Wed. :(

yeah a lot of my friends just checked for me as well and they are getting the exact same issues when they logged in and when they go to character transfer webpage, nothing but black screen except still having a few clickable areas like facebook, twitter, youtube, and going back to main Blade and Soul website.

1 hour ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

At this point we would like to ask you to try loading the page again, if needed after refreshing a few times. 

Thank you!

Ok I'll try it right now and let u know~ omg yay its working and got my character transfer completed. I'll let my friends know right away. Ty Phoenix and ty to Ncwest support staff for fixing this issue before wed maint, truly appreciate it.  <3

1 hour ago, Yuisha said:

Ok I'll try it right now and let u know~ omg yay its working and got my character transfer completed. I'll let my friends know right away. Ty Phoenix and ty to Ncwest support staff for fixing this issue before wed maint, truly appreciate it.  <3

yeahhhh  is good ... guys i have 1 problem now ... im now in server master hong and transfer now yehara .. and continue in master hong ?? how many time for transfer server waiting?

Archived