EgoVasilisk

Best class on pvp 1v1?

iknow u can find this post 98998 times spammed on every rpg but whtver...

Starting i gotta say, i played BnS a year ago an was thinking on continue, used to play with BD, Sins and BM, now i found that theres new classes and want to know whats actually ''Op'' on 1v1, pls dont come with ''all the classes are balanced'' i hvd played years of rpgs to know thats bullS.

was watching Soul fighters pvp vids but still i have the doubt, they are reliable on 1v1 ex. against kfms?

There is  no class that just has favored match ups vs every other class - every class has a class they're weak against.  Just that... some classes have less bad matchups than others.  

Valiant   
46 minutes ago, Yumcookies said:

There is  no class that just has favored match ups vs every other class - every class has a class they're weak against.  Just that... some classes have less bad matchups than others.  

Destroyer weak against BM, KFM, Warlock and Assassin tell me more xD

46 minutes ago, Yumcookies said:

So if i want to crush KFMs i could go with? Soulfighters? Warlocks?

18 minutes ago, EgoVasilisk said:

If you strictly just want to hard counter kfms in like a 80/20 matchup then probably sin/ SF/ BM

Valiant   
4 hours ago, EgoVasilisk said:

Don't go for Destroyer or Summoner or Warlock or any rushing class since they mostly will end them into Evade, As Yum did mention Assassin or SF or BM is your best option 

FourOhm   

As a KFM, here's what I can tell you:

BM: pretty even with KFM, but overall BM is high tier

SUM: Faceroll low elo, get rekt high elo unless you're godly

WL: Opposite of SUM. If you learn to tech chase and chain combos, WL is one of the best pvpers.

BD: Seem to be pretty weak, at least against KFM.

FM: Skill level determines everything, and you can roll anyone if you are patient and don't spam spells

SF: Also very strong, tons of iframes and an untabbable air combo, plus most tech chases are aoe so you don't have to aim

KFM: Evade everything and reach 1700 by spamming block. Weak to SIN, decent WLs, decent DES. Strong vs decent SUM, all BDs, most FMs.

DES: Basically a weaker KFM with two tab escapes and a spin.

tl;dr: if you want to faceroll low elo, go SUM or FM.

if you are decent at pvp, go BM/WL/SF/DES.

don't go KFM.

11 minutes ago, FourOhm said:

As a KFM, here's what I can tell you:

BM: pretty even with KFM, but overall BM is high tier

SUM: Faceroll low elo, get rekt high elo unless you're godly

WL: Opposite of SUM. If you learn to tech chase and chain combos, WL is one of the best pvpers.

BD: Seem to be pretty weak, at least against KFM.

FM: Skill level determines everything, and you can roll anyone if you are patient and don't spam spells

SF: Also very strong, tons of iframes and an untabbable air combo, plus most tech chases are aoe so you don't have to aim

KFM: Evade everything and reach 1700 by spamming block. Weak to SIN, decent WLs, decent DES. Strong vs decent SUM, all BDs, most FMs.

DES: Basically a weaker KFM with two tab escapes and a spin.

tl;dr: if you want to faceroll low elo, go SUM or FM.

if you are decent at pvp, go BM/WL/SF/DES.

don't go KFM.

I have sin HM10 . KFM HM9. Summ HM8, and WL HM5 and BD HM2

I have tried pvp on all of them and can tell you that I dont really agreee with this.

If you have reached KFM gold by just spaming block than I dont think we play the same game. KFM is the most complex class alongside Sin, and bashin buttons will not let you even get out of bronze.

But its true that some classes are weaker /stronger vs particular other classes...so its hard to tell in general who is stronger.

But I can tell you which ones are easier.

1. Summoner - I have reached gold pretty easy with this class, although vs good KFM,Sin, it can suffer a lot but it has a lot of tools and if you use them properly anyone will struggle to beat you. Cancer class.

2. Blade Dancer - This is probably a class that shouldnt even exist, but since its here than doubt it will get removed. Its almost easy as Summoner, but suffers more vs ranged classes. Vs melees if you arent braindead  you have a walk in the park. Probalby the most OP class ingame. 1vs 1 and 6vs6 (BM might offer some competition).PURE CANCER.

2. Assassin - Its a good class, and fairly strong, but only if you know other clasess well. You need a lot of practice with this class and different setups vs different classes. Its mostly strong vs ranged, cuz it suffers alot vs BM's and BD's. Its strong, but tricky.

3. KFM - This class is the most fun to play class ingame according to my experience, but the hardest one also. To be a good KFM you will neeed to STUDY every class down to basics, cuz KFM can suffer vs any class. The hardest ones will be ranged classes than know their class and KFM well. Vs melees you will have hard time vs assassin and OFC Blade Dancers. But if you manage to master KFM you can wipe the floor with any class. If you dont, they will wipe it with you.

30 minutes ago, Backstabpuss said:

I have sin HM10 . KFM HM9. Summ HM8, and WL HM5 and BD HM2

I have tried pvp on all of them and can tell you that I dont really agreee with this.

If you have reached KFM gold by just spaming block than I dont think we play the same game. KFM is the most complex class alongside Sin, and bashin buttons will not let you even get out of bronze.

But its true that some classes are weaker /stronger vs particular other classes...so its hard to tell in general who is stronger.

But I can tell you which ones are easier.

1. Summoner - I have reached gold pretty easy with this class, although vs good KFM,Sin, it can suffer a lot but it has a lot of tools and if you use them properly anyone will struggle to beat you. Cancer class.

2. Blade Dancer - This is probably a class that shouldnt even exist, but since its here than doubt it will get removed. Its almost easy as Summoner, but suffers more vs ranged classes. Vs melees if you arent braindead  you have a walk in the park. Probalby the most OP class ingame. 1vs 1 and 6vs6 (BM might offer some competition).PURE CANCER.

2. Assassin - Its a good class, and fairly strong, but only if you know other clasess well. You need a lot of practice with this class and different setups vs different classes. Its mostly strong vs ranged, cuz it suffers alot vs BM's and BD's. Its strong, but tricky.

3. KFM - This class is the most fun to play class ingame according to my experience, but the hardest one also. To be a good KFM you will neeed to STUDY every class down to basics, cuz KFM can suffer vs any class. The hardest ones will be ranged classes than know their class and KFM well. Vs melees you will have hard time vs assassin and OFC Blade Dancers. But if you manage to master KFM you can wipe the floor with any class. If you dont, they will wipe it with you.

yes, BD probably strongest and most hated class in last 8 years (kappa)

FourOhm   

@Backstabpuss  - tagging because the quote is too long.

Obviously by spam block i did not mean literally just countering and counterattacking. I meant that up until gold, most people will continuously hit into your counter even if you spam it, so you can always get free iframes and cc.

I'll go through your points one at a time.

SUM - As i said, it's faceroll up until gold ish. Above gold, everyone should know how to counter SUMs. Personally I win vs SUM about 80% of the time.

BD - They have some annoying cc and iframes, but it's nothing compared to KFMs. BD are so disadvantaged vs KFM that I run blue buff instead of ice tab and win about 60-70% of the time. The key is to force fights and not let them refresh cd's.

SIN - Yes, they need to practice to be good. However, they are not just fairly strong, they are arguably one of the best pvpers. Just look at top rankings for each class and see the disparity.

KFM - Fun, yes. I like anicanceling and mechanical classes. Hard? Maybe not the hardest (SIN, FM). The thing that counters KFM isn't range as you suggest, but blockbreakers and defense piercers. Ex: BM HM Z, FM Snowball, Sin everything, BM kick/shoulder, DES knee/grab/sweep, etc.

If you'd like me to go into more detail on any point I can. 

Zerecas   

Not FM.

Actually, don't pick this class for any form of PvP.

You're better off with investing effort onto other classes and yield a better return than this class could offer generally.

10 hours ago, newbiez said:

kinda weird when someone said bd and sum a weak class xD...

May be for 1300~1500 rank players he is OP with destroyer.

Just take a class and a macro= win.

That's what I got today. 2/3rd of players can't play their class, don't know game mechanics but win cause of strong macro. There are days where I hate pvp cause I loose to those kind of players

Shuchin   
On 24/02/2017 at 6:33 AM, FourOhm said:

BD - They have some annoying cc and iframes, but it's nothing compared to KFMs. BD are so disadvantaged vs KFM that I run blue buff instead of ice tab and win about 60-70% of the time. The key is to force fights and not let them refresh cd's.

Low gold KFM here, but I struggle a lot vs BDs somehow. Harder than sins at the same elo, but I know from streams that everyone thinks the KFM vs BD match up should favour the KFM. Maybe I should run fighting spirit too.

Or there may be some flaw in my skill set up - I almost always run elbow smash, but suspect 2 sec stun immune is better. Is that correct?

Other than that my experience is that KFM is wonderfully in the middle of everything: If you know your opponent's class well enough, you usually win, if you don't, you are done for.

Edited by Shuchin

PatchKid   
4 hours ago, Shuchin said:

Low gold KFM here, but I struggle a lot vs BDs somehow. Harder than sins at the same elo, but I know from streams that everyone thinks the KFM vs BD match up should favour the KFM. Maybe I should run fighting spirit too.

Or there may be some flaw in my skill set up - I almost always run elbow smash, but suspect 2 sec stun immune is better. Is that correct?

Other than that my experience is that KFM is wonderfully in the middle of everything: If you know your opponent's class well enough, you usually win, if you don't, you are done for.

I don't know who's telling you that KFM vs BD favors the KFM - that's not been the case for me either.  However, I would definitely recommend HM counter with the 1s immune.  It can negate a significant number of their follow-ups and tech chase moves.  I've finally started to get into the mix with BDs and holding my own.  The biggest thing is to save your TAB escape for lightning draw (flashy lighting on the ground) or expect to have 60% or more of your HP drained in under 3 seconds.

If you have solid latency, and can F escape, it's safer to keep Ice Guard on the bar because you can F roll and TAB into ice guard to protect from the lightning draw tech chase.  This only works if the ping gods are favoring you.

Mostly though, just knock BDs down to get them to use as many escapes as you can, and also HM Z pull will be a great ally vs BDs and assassins alike.  What I often try is draw their TAB escape with a tech chase daze to their F roll, and then they will TAB escape + daze you, when you can F roll and follow up with Z immediately.  This pulls them into a stun where they're out of escapes.

Good BDs are hard to get into a true stunlock because they save their iFrames to delay for CD refreshes.  In those cases it's better to work dazes and triple kicks into flying kicks, so you can just whittle them down with air combos.  They can't iFrame being juggled in the air...

N3ro   

Love how your gameplan is literally to 'avoid being techchases'.

It's not even about ping. It only works if your opponent fails his techchase and you appearently rely on that.

Edited by N3ro