We need a bigger block list!

MushinKFM

But.. I have all kinds of people that I don't want and I have the feeling they are still around since most are endgame.

People who say Seraph on FM is crap, people who can't do DT properly and still join my 4m group, people who are toxic and won't help us pass the dungeon, people who are just purely toxic and people that just got on my nerves before I even managed finding time to help them.

Agree with MushinKFM ... want to block all the people I don't like, but I can't. It's not about ignoring chat, it's about kicking toxic people out of my own parties ... and I would kick people with 850AP and let people in party with 450AP if 850AP was toxic befor.

2 hours ago, Half said:

Agree with MushinKFM ... want to block all the people I don't like, but I can't. It's not about ignoring chat, it's about kicking toxic people out of my own parties ... and I would kick people with 850AP and let people in party with 450AP if 850AP was toxic befor.

Then kick them. You don't have to block them to kick them. Your comment literally makes no sense.

Blocking them does not prevent them from coming into your party if you're referring to F8 btw.

15 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Then kick them. You don't have to block them to kick them. Your comment literally makes no sense.

Blocking them does not prevent them from coming into your party if you're referring to F8 btw.

If they are in your block list, you can actually see them having a blocked icon when you clicked on their names in your party in F8. Also, there is no way to memorize all 50 people names that you have been blocked before. Also, there are many people with similar names as well. If you just kick people based on your memory, you will end up kicking alot of innocent people.

2 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

If they are in your block list, you can actually see them having a blocked icon when you clicked on their names in your party in F8. Also, there is no way to memorize all 50 people names that you have been blocked before. Also, there are many people with similar names as well. If you just kick people based on your memory, you will end up kicking alot of innocent people.

Then take the time to make a doc with people's name you blacklisted if it really bothers you to have to know everyone's names that you found toxic/bad. It has been done already by many people, even me and my friend have made a doc for that sole reason.

It's not that hard.

Just now, Zuzu said:

Then take the time to make a doc with people's name you blacklisted if it really bothers you to have to know everyone's names that you found toxic/bad. It has been done already by many people, even me and my friend have made a doc for that sole reason.

It's not that hard.

It will be easier for them to expand the block list. It is just a simple request/wish-list.

Also, I doubt that people will wait for that long for party leader to check everyone name in their own doc assuming the leader doesn't have potato computer. At least for me, if the leader doesn't start the party (after every member clicked ready) within 1 minute, then I usually leave because I assume the party leader is afk already.

6 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

It will be easier for them to expand the block list. It is just a simple request/wish-list.

Also, I doubt that people will wait for that long for party leader to check everyone name in their own doc assuming the leader doesn't have potato computer. At least for me, if the leader doesn't start the party (after every member clicked ready) within 1 minute, then I usually leave because I assume the party leader is afk already.

Everyone's choice whether they want to make a doc or not. It's just a simple work around rather than waiting for NCsoft to expand the block list since it has already been requested but nothing has been done anyways.

And it doesn't take any time to look up a name you wrote in a doc.

People need to be against things they don't need while other people need it. It makes no sense, because there's nothing worse for him. Just being against something feels good man.

Back to topic: I want to do things ingame I can do ingame. Sure I can write an ods file, but it's much easier and faster to use an ingame option that is already written and need just a little change in config (also faster changed then writing one single name into a list).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived