Forums

Seraph or Baleful Wizard ?

Fieryfly

I kinda new to all these upgrade paths..  I have been following the main path, but Im ready to jump towards Baleful or Seraph..

When I ask people which weapon I should upgrade to.. I get conflicting answers. Which is better for wizards and which one will have a path to the new Raven series?.. or is that a different weapon path?

I went seraph. Tbh if you care about what others say just go baleful since everyone else prays to baleful reset like a god (and they might ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you off cause they all think what they heard must be right and then a seraph fm passes by and outdpses them) but it's weak, just my 2 cents.

Best for FM is Balfeul. You can't discuss about that. Lower cooldown for short fuse is useless and you won't get any resets which are exremely helpful (more inferno, more meteor, more stun if neccessary, more veil, more tab ice and of course more potions).

Don't even think about that anymore, use Baleful if you want become useful in groups and raids.

31 minutes ago, MushinKFM said:

@Zuzu no not if he plays mage nor any other class. I never had a reset on my seraph (not even in 6v6) with my fm I only have it for the CD reduction cause it helps my rotation.

Seraph suits my FM playstyle more but I don't want to go indepth cause it'll end in a discussion.

Since he said he was getting conflicting answers I assumed Warlock since that's the only class aside from BD.

Anyways, Zedonia already explained why Baleful is preferred over Seraph for FMs. No if, ands or buts about it.

20 hours ago, Elhemio said:

For warlock ans BD Seraph is the best choice. For others Baleful is the best.

BD prefers Baleful now for more surging uptime with reset, hence more Lightning Flash uptime, which is more preferable.

10 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

Idc I am useful with my fm and I won't go baleful just to prove a point. You are incirectly wrong and that's what'll keep me going.

I dunno what is attractive about FM Seraph aside from being rare and has prettier skin? :/

With green badge, you basically throw two V whenever X becomes available. Baleful/Galaxy makes that happens more often.

Well you basically won't even notice the reset in the future since fm skills with just reset in a crittproc and others will just flow into rotation. The downtime of X/V merely makes 2k dps +- so to say I am aiming for chokma since both baleful and seraph are weak on fm. FMs true scaling is in elemental dmg.

Archived