Help for Sundered Nexus quest

Carloskee

Hi there, is there anyone who can help me complete my Dragoncall quest? people are so picky in terms of random parties in nexus, i know the mechanics of the map and bosses, though...i cant do much as of now, 50 HM1 AP 490, i just need the 10 times dragoncall mission to be completed so that i can use dragoncall level 5 tier 1..

anyone willing to help me out in EU server.. i will repay you with a Big Thank you and Smile :)

IGN: Kashieka (gmt+03)

Online hours (19:00-23:00 hrs)

1st step:  re-spec Shadow Build

2nd step: F8

3rd step: select Nexus

4th step: click LFP

DONE!

Honestly Do Not try this in Frost spec it will take you several runs. 1 kill in Shadow and you will have the chieve complete. You should learn Shadow anyway, it is alil more hectic then frost but over all does more DPS.

2 hours ago, Mythbinder said:

1st step:  re-spec Shadow Build

2nd step: F8

3rd step: select Nexus

4th step: click LFP

DONE!

Honestly Do Not try this in Frost spec it will take you several runs. 1 kill in Shadow and you will have the chieve complete. You should learn Shadow anyway, it is alil more hectic then frost but over all does more DPS.

what i mean is.. on the f8, when they see my character (assuming its me) Lvl 50 HM1 they just leave... i did look for party yesterday at f8, they all just leave, they think i know nothing because i just got to level 50.. so i need people who will help me and not be picky, but thanks for advice, i will try shadow spec in the future i really like DC because of the animation, so many Dragons Flying !!!

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

Anyway what server group are you, @Carloskee? Just to know if we are on same one as contacting in game would be easier.

this is the thing, i'm new to the game, i dont know what specific server im in. i just know im in EU. if you can tell me how that will be great, i have a clan but unfortunately some of them plays earlier.. if your willing to help me tell me your IGN, maybe.. just maybe where on the same server. thanks mate.

42 minutes ago, Carloskee said:

this is the thing, i'm new to the game, i dont know what specific server im in. i just know im in EU. if you can tell me how that will be great, i have a clan but unfortunately some of them plays earlier.. if your willing to help me tell me your IGN, maybe.. just maybe where on the same server. thanks mate.

When you press F2 there should be server name such as Windrest, Greenhollow or such.

Group 1

Windrest, Wild Springs, Highland Gate

Group 2

Cardinal Gates, Hao District, Greenhollow, Spirit’s Rest

Group 3

Starfall Crater, Ebon Hall, Angler’s Watch, Twin Wagons

Group 4

[DE] Frostgipfel, [DE] Bambusdorf

Group 5

[DE] Windweide, [DE] Himmelsfarm

Group 6

[FR] Dokumo, [FR] Ogong, [FR] Hogdonny

This helps you to see which server group you are in. If you are on the same one as I am it would be easy for me to whisper you as I am not 100 % sure if I can help during that time of the day.

Hi, apart of dungeons I suggest you to complete storyline asap; as you are still HM1 I suppose you didn't complete it yet. with exp you get you can reach easily HM3-HM4. Anyway feel free to contact me (my ign on signature) if you are in server group 2: Hao District, Cardinale Gates, Greenhollow, Spirit's Rest.

Edit: looked for you in bsncoffee. You are in Twin Wagons, so in group 3. We can help only thru cross server.

Thanks! now i know, currently at work, later ill check, i'm on gmt+03, i play daily after work at 19:00~23:00 (7pm-11pm)

maybe i can pm you instead, i'm not in rush but of course i really wanted to get the quest completed so i can prioritize what spec to use as well as to try solo dungeons (those easy one for mats) and other stuff.

this game has so much mechanics that you need to understand, and you really need to sit for hours and google to understand one after the other..  i really have a lot of questions as a new player... its very difficult to absorb everything...  but im glad there are people who are willing to help new players like me. thanks a lot, really appreciate it. :)

58 minutes ago, Majka said:

Hi, apart of dungeons I suggest you to complete storyline asap; as you are still HM1 I suppose you didn't complete it yet. with exp you get you can reach easily HM3-HM4. Anyway feel free to contact me (my ign on signature) if you are in server group 2: Hao District, Cardinale Gates, Greenhollow, Spirit's Rest.

Edit: looked for you in bsncoffee. You are in Twin Wagons, so in group 3. We can help only thru cross server.

Thanks, yes im the last chapters of the story, but since the dragon call quest is not really that difficult to achieve (if you have a OP friends) and i can ask for help to those high end geared players (because i saw a video in youtube this guy completed nexus with only 3 people, well i can just butt in and just soul burn if they need it and constantly stay back), i wanted to get it first and then focus on HM and weapon ups. which i think will make it easier for me to farm solo. i will pm you later if your not busy to help me and also in the future in case i need some answers. Thank you for the response! :)

Archived