Sign in to follow this  
Dezu

accesories level up

Dezu   

Hey guys, old player coming back from break here, just read the patchnote but i don't understand how i have to upgrade my accesories, should i salvage them or will i get new ones soon? I'm currently 44 at king kaari zone and still on my pre 36 accesories which kinda sux.

Thanks for you help and have fun guys

Nekonata   

Don't upgrade, keep them until you get ivorymoon from silverfrost quests, and later farm lucent->pinnacle in dungeons.

Dezu   

Thanks for your answer

So until then i just leave them as they are? What level are you when you reach silverfrost?

Zuzu   

You'll be about Lv45 or 46(maybe higher if you PvPed) by the time you hit Silverfrost.

Quantum   
3 hours ago, Dezu said:

Thanks for your answer

So until then i just leave them as they are? What level are you when you reach silverfrost?

You actually should just upgrade the earring and maybe the ring if you want good stats. For the bracelet and necklace you should aim for pinnacle, pinnacle earring and ring stats aren't very good.

Meginb   

Meh, pretty sure they're intending for people to ignore accessory upgrades until they get legendary pieces and to use Pinnacle in the mean time... sure saves a lot of time, money and materials to skip the Hongmoon ones now and pour those into your weapon instead... which is a huge load of trouble gone now. Now if we can get people to stop being picky about people with Pinnacle equipped...

Suna   

Even if you upgrade your accessory, you are not losing anything in long term because you get 600 gold worth of legendary jewels after you salvage maxed accessory and upgrading cost almost same amount with current prices. 

HM accessories are better then the drops. if you have them upgrade them. ^^ these ppl have obviously never compared them, each piece is well above the best drop "Pinnacle" AND you can salvage for 30 Legendary Jewels. Unfortunately new toons don't have this option, so definitely take advantage of the ones you have.

That said it may be easier to use drops for now until you have money/levels to upgrade the HM's.

40 minutes ago, Mythbinder said:

HM accessories are better then the drops. if you have them upgrade them. ^^ these ppl have obviously never compared them, each piece is well above the best drop "Pinnacle" AND you can salvage for 30 Legendary Jewels. Unfortunately new toons don't have this option, so definitely take advantage of the ones you have.

That said it may be easier to use drops for now until you have money/levels to upgrade the HM's.

I don't think anyone here was actually saying all Pinnacle accessories are definitely better than True Boss. The fact is that it is waste of money and time for now to upgrade the accessories because Pinnacle are way better than lower tier HM accessories. It gives huge boost to those people who have only Infernal or Siren accessories. What I would personally prefer is to keep HM accessories until later day and use Pinnacle accessories until the player can afford to upgrade HM accessories to True Boss. Pinnacle accessories with True Ivorymoon weapon is enough to boost all players above 600+ AP.

...Sadly cannot say the same about player base's skills. Rip 600+ lobbies and welcome 700+ party requirements.