Sign in to follow this  
Lurkios

Support Escalations

Lurkios   

Is there any escalations route for B&S support? A way to contact a manager directly or something that can be said here without violating the forum rules?

Alternatively, if a post here is enough - if someone would take a look at ticket 10917356 I'd very much appreciate it. You'll see the issue immediately, and I'm having no luck at all with those who've responded.

dashrem   
4 hours ago, Lurkios said:

Is there any escalations route for B&S support? A way to contact a manager directly or something that can be said here without violating the forum rules?

Alternatively, if a post here is enough - if someone would take a look at ticket 10917356 I'd very much appreciate it. You'll see the issue immediately, and I'm having no luck at all with those who've responded.

Update if you have any luck with this.

Lurkios   
21 hours ago, dashrem said:

Update if you have any luck with this.

No response here. No response to a few PM's I sent out, and the latest ticket response was more or less "We're going to ignore you now have a nice day." 3 separate requests to have a manager review the ticket all ignored before that.

I'm a bit beyond disappointed with the level I've support I've received from NC here. Apparently they're cool leaving a player whose pre-ordered, maintained premium since the start and purchased a pretty significant share of ncoin with a screwed account. I supported the game, they refuse to support me. Cool.

Edited by Lurkios

Shukran   
23 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

No response here. No response to a few PM's I sent out, and the latest ticket response was more or less "We're going to ignore you now have a nice day." 3 separate requests to have a manager review the ticket all ignored before that.

I'm a bit beyond disappointed with the level I've support I've received from NC here. Apparently they're cool leaving a player whose pre-ordered, maintained premium since the start and purchased a pretty significant share of ncoin with a screwed account. I supported the game, they refuse to support me. Cool.

regardless your needs, ticket is the way . if the answer u got was "bad" mayb e u should look at the question

dashrem   
3 hours ago, Lurkios said:

They probably have a non-amendable protocol that they follow and someone with more "power" can't change it. Mind saying what the purpose of the ticket was? Curiosity begets me.

Edited by dashrem
Syntax