The arena and the ping

Hasheesh1

This game i swear to god i never felt such a worthless noob in pvp in my entire life.

so i made the biggest mistake of picking kfm as a first character which was an incredibly fun experience, until i finished the story and decided to try pvp

the shit I've seen will not make me touch this game for a very long time

I'm not talking about assassins with permanent stealth or tiny lyn blade masters spinning like helicopters

I'm talking about how extremely clunky and slow the gameplay is

basically all skills need 0.5 seconds to respond and when I actually land a stun on someone, they moonwalk away from me (and one time even above me) because of the lag.

I'm not from Europe but in all other games my ping is 70 or 90 at worst time,here I normally have 150ms and 200+ in the evenings. maybe 110ms at 5 am..

I'm aware this issue will never be fixed so to all fellow laggers out there how do you cope with this? beside uninstalling of course.

Arena ping spikes have been a problem for a long time now i agree but a normal 150s shouldn't be an issue.......200+ sure but its playable with 150ms which is my normal average ping and im doing pretty fine in places like arena. But yah this game has huge connection problems

Destroyer does respond well for 200ms.. but.. prepare to accept some low self esteem as DPS might easily fell behind others, maintaining stable 10-20K is kinda hard for me with ping jumping around from 200-270-300 or more.  300-400 or more Both shadow and earth build become extremely difficult to execute properly

Archived