Tormented weapon box droprates

Lunakitty

This really needs a bit of buff especially in 6-mans. It's getting ridiculous that you cannot get even one box after 15 runs in the dungeons where it is supposed to drop but in 4-mans the droprate is amazing. New players cannot afford Brilliant Silverfrost Keys as the low droprate of them pushed the prices to 100 gold and above and cross-server players will never take under 500 APs to farm 4-mans to get better chance for the boxes.

41 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

This really needs a bit of buff especially in 6-mans. It's getting ridiculous that you cannot get even one box after 15 runs in the dungeons where it is supposed to drop but in 4-mans the droprate is amazing. New players cannot afford Brilliant Silverfrost Keys as the low droprate of them pushed the prices to 100 gold and above and cross-server players will never take under 500 APs to farm 4-mans to get better chance for the boxes.

Well, someone suggested me to use heavenly energy to buy the tormented chest and spend 100gold for a brilliant key(someone even said it's 60g).

lol

• 4 weeks later...

the drop rate is just wow, i guess i'll stop pve and focus on pvp, this is the worst pve experience ever made, stuck in those low lvl dungeons i have to farm each days to get those rare low lvl boxes to be able to try my 10% chance to get those godam tormenblablabla, like seriously? even those low weaps? farming mats wasnt enough? we have to spend weeks for that weapon?. Can someone put me out of my misery and help me to quit this game for good because i dunno why i still play this" farm madness" this isnt a video game this is hell itself !

They never cease to amuse me with their brilliant ideas. It's like: Hey wanna get this weapon? Well farm purple dungeons over and over and you might get a weapon box which will contain the weapon for other class, and you will stack up those weapons twice or even thrice till you get your own, good luck and have fun.

Oh the drop rate is fantastic.. on toons that don't need the weapons. My HM 11 summoner gets tormented weapon drops every yeti run. Any of my other alts that actually need it. They either need to make the boxes account bound so you can farm them on higher level toons that can actually do the 4 man or they need to do what the other servers have done and make tormented a constant drop. 

People need to run 4m dungeons to get these weapon like tormented, accursed, and WW. At least after I ran through all 12 heroic dungeons per day, at least I saw couple of these tormented, accursed, and WW in my inventory.

Also, it is better to save up the weapons before you actually need them (You can check what weapon you need in each stage anyways) because by the time you need the weapon, it will feel like taking years to get the weapon by farming same dungeons many times per day.

Did they lower the drop rate? I got 1 box every other run, average, but this is like 3-4 weeks ago. I opened around 20~30 before I gave up and just bought brilliant silverfrost key. I ran Lair of frozen fang btw. 

• 3 months later...

Archived