are those pet pouches going to come back in f10 later

eric11zhao

Well all I know is I'm never going to be baited into buying any gold-tradeable items from the cash shop in the future when they re-release a "limited time" item just 1 week after taking it off the cash shop.  I'm glad I only spent $10 on pouches last time.  But now I'll just hold my wallet and wait for others to tank the price so I can buy it super cheaply with gold.  Lesson learned from how this company operates makes my confidence in spending real cash on gold-tradeable items in cash shop tank to 0, thanks.

Official Twitch-stream regarding dragon pouches: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/119248840

00:11:32 - Last chance to get the dragon pet ... *kappa* not!

Well, thanks for this ninja-change bringing back the dragon pouches that early ... it just pushed the currency exchange down a bit more and ruined my investments. sigh. 

This might be a dumb question but what is the reason for a 10 pack pet bundle? The potential max number of character slots is 9. Is it just for folks looking to sell them for gold or is there another reason? I'm new to the game and I haven't hit 50 yet so I don't know much about pets but the bundle makes no sense to me. Can somebody enlighten me?

50 minutes ago, anon753159 said:

This might be a dumb question but what is the reason for a 10 pack pet bundle? The potential max number of character slots is 9. Is it just for folks looking to sell them for gold or is there another reason? I'm new to the game and I haven't hit 50 yet so I don't know much about pets but the bundle makes no sense to me. Can somebody enlighten me?

pet can be upgraded by salvage them to be gemstone the upgrade material, and they are like weapon and accessoeries that give your extra stats, for some whales i assume they might have used 100 pets to make a ultimate pet

Archived