Forums

are those pet pouches going to come back in f10 later

eric11zhao

Like wtf? Where are all pet pouches gone? I've seen 1 pet for the whole my time in this game in dungeon, are you gonna make pet a luxury thing for no life gods only? Because even they will not get so many stones from dgns. Jeee.. and it's when you released BT, a dungeon where we need a lot of HP. "Smart".

I would like to think this was a screw up on NCsoft's part, ive spent quite a bit of cash to buy ncoins for the pouches and would far rather do that than grind in pvp for bravery or give up some of my gems....  I am hoping it will be fixed onthe next patch but only time will tell.  In the mean time all my pets on all my alts are going to stay at the level they are at.

1 hour ago, Shushi said:

I think they should make pets account bound because it's pain and it's to expensive to upgrade another one !

i agree, i spent a lot of nc to lvl a pet to lege stage 1, i dont really want to waste that much nc to do that again, and so far still no any confirmation for them to be relisted in f10 or not

10 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

edeaf9f84c25fb76066906fa8076398a.png

Not sure how they are gone when I'm looking at them right now.

idk maybe its a bit buggy, like i said i bought some today, then went to get a few more 5 minute later and could not find them, 

just check again and they are back.

Can anyone explain to me how the pets from the pouch works?

I was looking at a guide yesterday it shows an heroic pet being upgraded from untamed to stage 10 that has 4k to 15k+ hp, then awakened stage 1 to 10 that has 16k to 25k and some defense, but the one I got from the 1 pouch I bought has 2950 hp(lower than untamed) and it evolves straight into Awakened without stages and more hp/defense?

13 minutes ago, Qelris said:

I was looking at a guide yesterday it shows an heroic pet being upgraded from untamed to stage 10 that has 4k to 15k+ hp, then awakened stage 1 to 10 that has 16k to 25k and some defense, but the one I got from the 1 pouch I bought has 2950 hp(lower than untamed) and it evolves straight into Awakened without stages and more hp/defense?

I could be wrong but I believe it works like this:

Untamed -> stage 1 --> ... --> stage 10 --> awakened stage 1 ("stage 11")--> ... --> awakened stage 10 --RNG--> legendary (gusty/loyal/furious)  -- RNG -->  legendary (ultimate) 

legendary you have a chance of getting ultimate, but if you don't, you can try again (cost material each time) until you get it.

Each stage you increase  a little hp and def (starting at stage 6) and recovery (starting stage 11) and buffs (starting legendary). 

stage 6 is nice, since it doesn't cost too much and you get 10k hp + 500 def. But I'd say focus on other stuff if you don't need the hp/def.

You can look up a cheatsheet for exact details (cost, stats, buffs, etc.)

23 minutes ago, Qelris said:

yeah the pets from pouches are skins really, you can transmute them into sealed pet stones for upgrading untamed pets. These are the pets that you want, the untamed ones, im not sure if pet pouches can crit and maybe you get a untamed one, but all the pouches i have opened have just been skins.

your probably better of buying a untamed pet from f5 market and upgrading that, wait until prices go down tho, i got one for 90 gold the other day and there was around 5-6 different ones up there for that price, then some whale came bought them all up and fixed prices to 225-250 gold

6 minutes ago, gridloki said:

yeah the pets from pouches are skins really, you can transmute them into sealed pet stones for upgrading untamed pets. These are the pets that you want, the untamed ones, im not sure if pet pouches can crit and maybe you get a untamed one, but all the pouches i have opened have just been skins.

your probably better of buying a untamed pet from f5 market and upgrading that, wait until prices go down tho, i got one for 90 gold the other day and there was around 5-6 different ones up there for that price, then some whale came bought them all up and fixed prices to 225-250 gold

I feel dumb now. Should I hold onto it until price go up or just sell it now? It's the Infernal one.

6 minutes ago, Qelris said:

I feel dumb now. Should I hold onto it until price go up or just sell it now? It's the Infernal one.

its up to you, personally i would stock up on a few pet skins and wait until the store stops selling them which i think may be at the end of the event, then the prices on both pets and sealed pet stones is going to go thru the roof again. Thats just a guess tho.

Ok so just curious.

The Dragon Pet Pouches were first sold during the anniversary event and were being taken off the cash shop when that event ended.

Then, a few days later - the Valentine's Event comes, and these Dragon Pet Pouches are back again?!

I thought there would have been a significantly longer time before NCSoft put them back in the cash shop, but now market is flooded with them and they have drastically dropped in gold price by more than 50% from the first time they were being sold.

Did I read something wrong during the anniversary event when they first appeared?  Why are the pouches back so soon again???  I would have bought my pets much later if i had known that the "limited time" in the cash shop was not very true at all - seeing how they reappeared again so fast.  What gives?

Archived