Previous costumes

Krissy

Hello, as a returning player i have missed out on many outfits from the hongmoon store. i was wondering if there is any chance of them returning? or if we are allowed to request any to make a return?

if so, here are some examples of what id love to see:
-business casual
-risky business/strictly business
-maritime patrol
-all of the swimwear/beach attire (summer groove, nights, beach, etc)
-business class
-rough customer
-school days
and im sure im not the only person who has missed out on outfits, so please comment any ones that you would like to see return aswell

in other version of this game premium member can pick every month a older outfif, that something that motivate people to buy every month a premium status.. I am pretty sure adding this feature into our premium privilege will be interesting, the possibility to buy each month "one" single outfif we missed,  because if you miss one, you better give your account to your son to keep the dream because they arent giving us the opportunity to buy it again unless you wait months/years till it come back..... but well i guess not everyone is as smart as a korean to add this attractive feature.

I do hope they plan to resell some they sold last year but haven't yet made it into rotation because every time I took a break I seemed to miss cute outfits ):

Here's my list of outfits that I think it's been a long time since release? like 8 monthsish?:

-Spring Breeze

-Empress Regalia

-Chime

-Wild Stallion (love this so much!!)

-Dahlia

-Allegiance 

Ofc Maritime is amazing but I can see it won't be a while till it's released again since its only been a few months, same with Class Act.

24 minutes ago, XO said:

I do hope they plan to resell some they sold last year but haven't yet made it into rotation because every time I took a break I seemed to miss cute outfits ):

Here's my list of outfits that I think it's been a long time since release? like 8 monthsish?:

-Spring Breeze

-Empress Regalia

-Chime

-Wild Stallion (love this so much!!)

-Dahlia

-Allegiance 

Ofc Maritime is amazing but I can see it won't be a while till it's released again since its only been a few months, same with Class Act.

Totally agree,Chime,Spring Breeze best costumes tho as far i remember breeze was from RNG packs...

4 hours ago, Rebourne said:

Totally agree,Chime,Spring Breeze best costumes tho as far i remember breeze was from RNG packs...

Yes but so was the winter coat one! The black jacket and it was sold later on it's own so there's always hope s:

So would it then be fair to those that have been around since day one? Whom have played just about every week since, (some every day.) They stuck around, reaped the rewards, and that's that. 

NC knows what they're doing. Limited time costumes every two weeks, on a yearly cycle. That creates demand. Trust me when I tell you its done so purposely, and they wont change it cause some of you "really really really" want one NOW!

If you want a chance at costumes, check in every two weeks, not hard. Or wait till they have "players choice" weeks, or just plain wait. Missed one? Aww, too bad, so sad. Thats life.

Just because you want something, doesn't always mean you'll get it. But I suppose such is the way of the entitlement generation. 

14 minutes ago, Mortal Kombat said:

So would it then be fair to those that have been around since day one? Whom have played just about every week since, (some every day.) They stuck around, reaped the rewards, and that's that. 

NC knows what they're doing. Limited time costumes every two weeks, on a yearly cycle. That creates demand. Trust me when I tell you its done so purposely, and they wont change it cause some of you "really really really" want one NOW!

If you want a chance at costumes, check in every two weeks, not hard. Or wait till they have "players choice" weeks, or just plain wait. Missed one? Aww, too bad, so sad. Thats life.

Just because you want something, doesn't always mean you'll get it. But I suppose such is the way of the entitlement generation. 

I hope you understand that no one is complaining and this thread is just to post what outfits players would like to see return in the HM store ^__^

Please read the thread clearly before posting unnecessary post :)

not sure why youre so hostile ._. was only just inquiring, or are we not allowed to ask questions here? 

53 minutes ago, Mortal Kombat said:

???? what are you talking about ? NC knows what they're doing ??? where have you been those past months ? didnt you see we almost lost our entire players database because they do not know what they are doing. We don't complain to begin with,  we just ask to add some old costumes, this is just life convinience.  A two weeks rotation with most of time recolor costumes, why not we take it. A yearly cycle to be able to pick up a costumes you missed its "meh". And i know you are thinking this is just costumes who cares... but when you add all the problems in this game and the lack of features such as adding the possibility to "BUY" "ONE" single old costumes each month, you end up with tears and babyragequit for good.

1 hour ago, Dyeless said:

I miss a lot of outfits and even if I really would love to get them I would rather not. Getting anytime would make them less special and they would become boring very quickly. I hope they never add that feature to the game...

i personaly not asking to put every outfifs  but just the possibility to pick one of those previous outfif each month and why not add this feature as premium benefit. if you have time to wait one year till an outfif you miss come back a lot of players dont...A lot of thing can happen in one year including stop playing games.

Archived