Sign in to follow this  
wija

Lag & Soul

Recommended Posts

wija   

Why this bns make my ping go high to unplayable since anniv update?!

Their update and maintenance just bring lag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dyeless   

This update was a joke. I used before 64 bit client w/o issues and smooth gameplay. After update my fps dropped to 20 and no matter what doesn't go above 20. 

32 bit client helps with fps but it's choppy and now my ping randomly spikes up to 2k and then goes down. Other PC same story with different windows. I don't know what you did with servers and client but please fix it cause this is unplayable.

Main pc:

i7 6700k, gtx 1070, ssd

 

second pc:

i52500k, gtx 970, ssd

 

My internet is good and didn't had problems before, same goes to fps....

 

Update:

So it looks like in 64 bit client pressing Ctrl + X to hide all hud fixed kinda fps problems. So I wonder how hud information can so dramatically drop fps.

Edited by Dyeless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dashrem   
1 hour ago, Dyeless said:

This update was a joke. I used before 64 bit client w/o issues and smooth gameplay. After update my fps dropped to 20 and no matter what doesn't go above 20. 

32 bit client helps with fps but it's choppy and now my ping randomly spikes up to 2k and then goes down. Other PC same story with different windows. I don't know what you did with servers and client but please fix it cause this is unplayable.

Main pc:

i7 6700k, gtx 1070, ssd

 

second pc:

i52500k, gtx 970, ssd

 

My internet is good and didn't had problems before, same goes to fps....

 

Update:

So it looks like in 64 bit client pressing Ctrl + X to hide all hud fixed kinda fps problems. So I wonder how hud information can so dramatically drop fps.

I have a theory. Good be a direct draw problem. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 Upgrade/fix your Direct X using the End-User Runtime Web Installer at this link.

Edited by dashrem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have same problem, i never had this wtf 600+ ms, in game always stuck about 80-130 ms. But from last patch (raven) i got this every evening. Not mention that i already check my ms/ping and have about 20, but still 200,300,600 in game. So where's problem? I already send them a ticket, but i already know it wont help so. /giggle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dyeless   
5 hours ago, dashrem said:

I have a theory. Good be a direct draw problem. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 Upgrade/fix your Direct X using the End-User Runtime Web Installer at this link.

I had that thing installed even before raven patch. I know it's a game that causing problems not both my computer after last patch.

 

Reinstalling whole game seems fixed fps issue >_<

Edited by Dyeless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dashrem   
3 hours ago, Dyeless said:

Reinstalling whole game seems fixed fps issue >_<

This is something everyone should try before going to the forums. It doesn't take that long to download and install.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dyeless   
5 minutes ago, dashrem said:

This is something everyone should try before going to the forums. It doesn't take that long to download and install.

This makes no sens if the game works perfectly fine and after update it's disaster. First you should find out what's wrong and if there is any hotfix incoming. Don't forget most people don't have good internet and even if they do then this game still will take a while to download since there is stupid download limit for w/e reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dashrem   
12 hours ago, Dyeless said:

This makes no sens if the game works perfectly fine and after update it's disaster. First you should find out what's wrong and if there is any hotfix incoming. Don't forget most people don't have good internet and even if they do then this game still will take a while to download since there is stupid download limit for w/e reason.

Updates can fail locally without any error message. A badly running game is a pretty solid indication. Re-installing fixes 9/10 problems, every time. Part of my computer preventative maintenance routine is to reset Windows. Windows 7+ has made that so much easier. I used to just to a format with the install CDs.

5 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Nobody is asking the obvious question: why are WE having to use multiple workarounds to fix this mess?

The real question is, "why are some people in a mess and others are playing just fine?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deumos   

more it is like no one gives a single *cricket* abouth us  they gave us an update good but after that small present was lags and freezes oh *cricket* nice and no one  is doing something to fix it is it normal ? yes becouse why work further to mage game better if they can take money from that what is made and ppl who is playing this game can enjoy  lags like small present from bns team

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2017 at 3:08 AM, KlausFlouride said:

You can use the 32bit client since the 64bit is still in pre-alpha state.

This gives me hope. I really want to play quality 64bit gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2017 at 1:01 AM, KlausFlouride said:

Nobody is asking the obvious question: why are WE having to use multiple workarounds to fix this mess?

I had a very specific 0x57 error where the 64bit client was confusing the 32bit files abd could not launch. I deleted and repaired the 32bin which allowed my 64bit client to run again. Support did very much to help me but cud not get to the extent of specificity regarding my problem. 

 

I found out what this error means from a guild member x.x and then got the idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yagion   

that's cause their servers freaking suck. that's why. in every game i play i don't have higher than 60-70 ms. i have never played a game that i have even 100+ ms. i just started playing Overwatch and i get 60ish ms without doing any tweak. ping on B&S? 240+ ms cause why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azaazel   
On 2/16/2017 at 3:39 AM, wija said:

i tried the 32bit and 64bit already, no effect at all

still Lag & Soul

Since the 64-bit update, I had major lag (low FPS + high ping). The in-game ping said it was 2x higher, but tbh it was just saying that because of the major lag.

 

The temporary solution (hopefully until NCsoft fixes the core issue with the Feb 8 patch): use 32-bit (can work for 64 bit, but I used 32-bit) + high prioritize your video driver

 

I had to go to my NVIDIA control panel --> manage 3d video settings --> programs file --> add bns client (under c:// drive -> program (84x) -> NCsoft -> bin (bin64 if you want 64-bit client)-> BnS client), then change the settings to high priority preference. There might be some tutorials online if you can't figure it out or use another video driver.

 

I went from 10-15 FPS + 250ms (in-game meter) to 35-50 FPS + 125ms (in-game meter).

 

You can also try contacting support, they will give you random suggestions (eventually one will work).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dyeless   

I'm done with this beta crap. My fps again is 20 and never goes above. I won't reinstall this bs again. Regret getting premium and all other crap I spent my money on. Maybe when they will fix this or at least acknowledge officially that they are aware and working on fix. 

Long time I didn't feel like crap trying to fix half working game. Modding skyrim with 200+ mods are easier and more stable then this.

 

Half the day everything working fine (beside unstable ping spikes) and the at the evening bam fps on the ground. Nothing was done to the computer, nothing was installed or update. Why this bs happening?!

Edited by Dyeless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agon   

Increasingly 600ms, how does it feel to take money for something that does not work? My premium membership is me completely to shit when the game nehratelná.Doufám that your game will leave many players with your approach that you started doing something, too, if you want have nothing to eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DisTrust   

This thread became a bit of a wild lag/64bit/fps mix :/

 

Anyway, just to join in, since the Raven update the lag is insane, sometimes absolutely unplayable.

For me it can be at about 100ms for half an hour, then the next half hour it`s 1000ms+.

Well, that`s what the ingame counter says, in truth it`s even worse, it can take 5 seconds just to start talking to a NPC.

There have been two server maintanances since, no change, if anything it gets worse.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JunFM   

Not sure what is going on now. My 64 bit client just started having fps problems as of last night when it has been running smoothly 60+ fps since it came out on Feb 8's patch. Not sure how it can just suddenly change without warning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this