Your event sucks.

Eximius Sorel

Next time, I would recommend saving all the boxes and open all of them at the same time just 1 or 2 days before the end of event. This way, you will have higher chance to critical the event item from the box.

Also, I usually open the boxes when I feel I am lucky in the game on that day. I can tell if I am lucky on that day by the items drop in the dungeon i ran, smoothness of the dungeon run with PUG party, etc.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not commenting on luck - I know someone that has not gotten a 10-drop so far and has run it every day - but here's my heart totals for 6 chars over 20 days (120 boxes, a reasonable sample size for this sort of thing): 130, 90, 80, 80, 70, 70.

I might run it tomorrow on the "odd" totals (130, 70s) because if I crit I can get another costume to salvage. Anyways, that's 520 hearts totals. Subtract the 120 100% 1-per-box hearts and you 400 left from crits. 40 crits out of 120 boxes is a 33% crit chance, which is not too bad.

going to end up buying these goddam hearts because ive been stuck at 50. not everoyne has RNG luck. and i have been doing this on 5 characters lol.
oh and i love how the daily dash reward is only TWO chocolate hearts. probably the worst reward ive seen.

8 minutes ago, Krissy said:

going to end up buying these goddam hearts because ive been stuck at 50. not everoyne has RNG luck. and i have been doing this on 5 characters lol.
oh and i love how the daily dash reward is only TWO chocolate hearts. probably the worst reward ive seen.

for me 2 char even tho the 2nd char start kinda late still not meet this so called crit choco xD

5 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Next time, I would recommend saving all the boxes and open all of them at the same time just 1 or 2 days before the end of event. This way, you will have higher chance to critical the event item from the box.

Also, I usually open the boxes when I feel I am lucky in the game on that day. I can tell if I am lucky on that day by the items drop in the dungeon i ran, smoothness of the dungeon run with PUG party, etc.

Why are there always people who think that doing it a "certain way" overcomes RNG? If it's real RNG it's random or close enough to it not to make a difference, it doesn't matter how you open the pouches.

10 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

Why are there always people who think that doing it a "certain way" overcomes RNG? If it's real RNG it's random or close enough to it not to make a difference, it doesn't matter how you open the pouches.

Well if nothing else it gives higher odds when you start. :p

I just managed to get 60 chocolates on my 5th character.  So I've managed to get 5 of the gems, but man was it cutting it close to the wire (this includes chocolate gained from Daily Dash as well as a few of the smaller bundles).  And I'm talking about getting 5 of the gems within a span of a few days, so for me at least it took almost the entirety of the event, plus some boosters for a couple of characters, in order to get 60 of the chocolates.

16 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

The two events that had it I never saw it on 6 toons

I have 7 alts and same i never saw from any event the ''biggest'' price from this bundles/boxes/chests it's like they are just put there to fill the list and from what i see no one mention that got  any  =(

1 hour ago, Shushi said:

I have 7 alts and same i never saw from any event the ''biggest'' price from this bundles/boxes/chests it's like they are just put there to fill the list and from what i see no one mention that got  any  =(

damn so many char slot

Archived