is that possible to reach 650+ ap without any lengendary

eric11zhao

I have 650+ without legendaries. But I have 40ap gem, 5ap gem, soul (15ap if I'm correct), fully upgraded weap (true ivory 10) and acc, hm10. Its with pinnacle necklace though, with true something its 664 ap. Getting 600ap is much easier than 650. And don't be bothered with 700ap reqs for asura. Its not necessary, people just want to run ir fast. Just wait for ads from lower ap players or create room and recruit yourself. Its doable with 550+

it is ... and u can even have more than that i guess. 

I dont have ebondrake or oblivion soulshields, the only ap i got is from 3 parts asura... i have 633 atm... if i upgrade ring and earring i get +14 ap... i'm using pinnacle bracelet and necklace atm. 

Now ofc i got 3 ap from amethyst and 40ap from diamond... Also the level u are may help... i'm at hm 9 atm, my goal is to get 650 before hm10 cuz i don't wanna look stupid xD 

I also forgot to mention that i'm using moonwater soul atm... stage 1 soul would be already +5 ap.. hehe

I had 704 ap a week or 2 ago with true scorpio weapon and asura/tomb ss combo.  I had all Hong moon ap gems and a couple hepta gems though.  I'm at 75X now with stage 6 legendary and legendary/tomb ss combo.  I'd say it's only doable with ap gems and high hm level. (I was hm 11 at that time)

Archived