Forums

Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stone

Brewmaster

2 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

I can see premium users from miles you know how they thinkeverything is easy to farm....getting stingers requires money I bid around 18 silver for each stinger in the dungeon

Moonstone I can get around 150 a week without paying anything for them.add to that I need mats to make Sts also  psts needs 25 moonstones and stingers to make also 50 gold pouf the money of a week plus gone in smoke.I also need to bid on honorary cause need them for soul and their price has gone to nearly 20gold.

Premium user friend landed on premium spin got 2 oils.......that's 900gold right there.

youre right i am a premium user, but havent get a single chest from my premium spots ;)

you but around 18s per stinger, i dont know but in eu i see more guys that pass on them or bid just 1c and the rest pass, maybe try this.

150 moonstones per week with 5h game time? You know that you can get around 3 moonstones in average per naksun run? (and pls dont tell me thats impossible for you, tahts old 550 ap content stuff)

to make profit out of sts you only need to craft kaolin refiner, then you will have around 10-15g profit.

you cry about psts and still want to craft them? i mean for real? it has a 1/3 change so if you wont get it in the first 2 trys you waste money.  (24g on eu right now)

you need ornarys yes, but did you need them now that you have to bid with this expensive price? You could upgrade some other stuff first and then upgrade your soul and safe money for it, also think of trove when this price will go down ;).

During the anniversaty event I triend transmuting those for the first time, in different days and succeeded in 5 times out of 6 attempts. Got a huge load of money selling them, eventually tried it again with overall slight win result, even got my legendary weapon after event ended. I though rng loved me and it was a great way to become rich. For the last 10 days however I have  tried 6 times in different days and failed them all... ;_; it has been an ever ending loop last  2 weeks, I farm the materials and 50 gold for 2-3 days, then try transmuting and then lose them.. So I have kinda given up doing it for now.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, FrozenB said:

You could have just buy a PSTS from the market with that many fails.

Ever sine I failed 16 times and only made 1 PSTS, I gave up on my RNG and just buy the stones from market since then.

Right 4 times it failed for me yesterday was enough to make me stop playing the game that day. I'm just going to buy it from now on. Those out of all things shouldn't have a chance ( which seems really high) to fail. I can't upgrade my weapon because of a fail rate...

The upgrade in this game is easy enough. If you are not whale, you just need to take some time to farm up the mats and golds for the gears upgrade.

For the other mmorpg games I played, most of them has a failure rate when upgrading your gears. Some of them even got destroyed if the upgrade is failed (although there is a protection seal/charm to prevent destroying your gear, of course it requires you to pay real money to get them) and then you have to upgrade from the very beginning. To be honest, I found this game is quite easy to play with already.

I started playing this game from June last year and I have close to 800 AP already without spending any real money in this game.

Also, I think they put the failure rate on making PSTS is for gold-sink purposes. Without any gold-sink in the game, everything will be super expensive. Imagine golds to HM coins ratio as 6:1 instead of 1:6. 

[Transmute]

Premium upgrade stone increase successful rate change

the mats: 4 Upgrade stone, 8 moon stone, 30 SS, 30 靈丹30、8仙丹

This was posted on my TW clan discord, it was copy and pasted from EMP discord and they are primary ones who translate patch notes from TW to english. 

Looks like this is the patch note page.. i think it's done in a way i can't translate it. http://tw.ncsoft.com/bns/event/update/1702/index.html

4 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

[Transmute]

Premium upgrade stone increase successful rate change

the mats: 4 Upgrade stone, 8 moon stone, 30 SS, 30 靈丹30、8仙丹

This was posted on my TW clan discord, it was copy and pasted from EMP discord and they are primary ones who translate patch notes from TW to english. 

Looks like this is the patch note page.. i think it's done in a way i can't translate it. http://tw.ncsoft.com/bns/event/update/1702/index.html

We are way behind tw, first there will be a change/reduce cost in legendary seraph/baleful, if I remember correctly they will remove 1psts from first upgrade and add some stones that u can get in dragon express.Maybe I'm wrong but I think I saw it here somewhere.

*found it

b7a394c1b1b23749953759b6248980eb.png

The problem for me is that is is an infinite loop where low level player or who is trying to gear up is oblige to buy from the market (avoiding wasting more money trying to craft)  and in no way they can get any profit (if they want to gear up) and well geared player that doesn't need it could sell and became more rich. In this way the gap between two groups will only increase.

Anyway i gave myself a rule, not trying the craft more than 3 times (yes i know, if all 3 attempts fails i lost more than buying form market).

In any case i agreed in changing (increasing) the succesfull rating, i can understand that it's not possible to completly remove but may dev team can tweak it a little.

6 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

We are way behind tw, first there will be a change/reduce cost in legendary seraph/baleful, if I remember correctly they will remove 1psts from first upgrade and add some stones that u can get in dragon express.Maybe I'm wrong but I think I saw it here somewhere.

*found it

b7a394c1b1b23749953759b6248980eb.png

Thats actually my own screen shot XD but yeah stage 1 baleful is extremely easy to get on TW with the removal of the SPTS and the item you can get for refining stones from the dragon express. I was able to get stage 2 baleful on my summoner there after 3 weeks of playing where i'm still at true ivory moon after a year of playing here..I( guess though China has it even easier. Someone I was talking to on TW said if you run around in dragon god you are a noob.) 

This is one reason i've been holding off on going to baleful.. I would rather hold onto my stone for stage 2. 

4 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Thats actually my own screen shot XD but yeah stage 1 baleful is extremely easy to get on TW with the removal of the SPTS and the item you can get for refining stones from the dragon express. I was able to get stage 2 baleful on my summoner there after 3 weeks of playing where i'm still at true ivory moon after a year of playing here..I( guess though China has it even easier. Someone I was talking to on TW said if you run around in dragon god you are a noob.) 

This is one reason i've been holding off on going to baleful.. I would rather hold onto my stone for stage 2. 

omg hahah i should pay attention to forum names xD sorry for quoting you hope you dont mind.

also if these changes come in 2 months or less i might hold off upgrading too

Well , it would be good to change the failure rate of spts just a bit! It might be frustrating to fail but it helps the economy of the game imagine if everyone could craft their own ez pz! That wouldn't work! On every game there must be a "rare" item to get! Plus about those inc reduced cost or something , imo you shouldn't be waiting for it to come , it's pointless.. Coz one way or another ull still be behind in gear etc! To sum up , increase the acquisition rate by a bit! Anf to those who're waiting for future nerfs ure wasting your time waiting^^

59 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

omg hahah i should pay attention to forum names xD sorry for quoting you hope you dont mind.

also if these changes come in 2 months or less i might hold off upgrading too

Lol it's fine XD

I actually called the new upgrade line about 2 months ago after I saw it get implemented into TW. My entire clan held off upgrading if they were over breeze and they held off on jewlery if they were lower down and sure enough.. boom.. we get the same path. 

We're falling behind in the storyline.. granted the next set of gold quests is like a day of story line if you really really procrastinate through it. But TW is getting the newest story line in a few hours but and they have had the new area for months now.. but we're still behind. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Brewmaster said:

bah i will focus on the orbs and the pet... in korea premiun fail so much?

atleast tw got an increase from 1/3 to 1/2 but now you need ornaments to craft them. Atm i dont know how much exactly bit it was around 1.5-2 times more expensive to craft them. (if i remember right)

Archived