Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stone

Brewmaster

Agreed, it should not have a chance of failing given how ridiculously expensive the craft cost is and how much you need those stones in late weap upgrading.

Not like they will ever listen to our complaints anyway.

18 minutes ago, Brewmaster said:

Craft this 4 times and fail WTH how that is posible is ridiculices 

You could have just buy a PSTS from the market with that many fails.

Ever sine I failed 16 times and only made 1 PSTS, I gave up on my RNG and just buy the stones from market since then.

55 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

420gold each ,2 weeks worth of money for 1 stone, so in a month I will have 2 stones and in 2 months 4 in total, so I can by then maybe upgrade to stage 4.In 4 months maye stage 6....by then new content will be out pfff.

Not if you craft STS and sell them for inbetween profit! or anything else you can craft for profit!

14 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

420gold each ,2 weeks worth of money for 1 stone

Made 250g today in 2hours before going to work. 50g was luck (dungeon drop), rest was safe money without any rng. Do you play only 15 minutes a day if you need 2 weeks for that money?

22 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Made 250g today in 2hours before going to work. 50g was luck (dungeon drop), rest was safe money without any rng. Do you play only 15 minutes a day if you need 2 weeks for that money?

Are you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing with me?I play 5 hours a day, from all purples I make about 30gold from other dailes it can reach 50 gold for 40/40 dailies.

If you mean sell moonstones which I  need to upgrade or evolved stones which I need to upgrade soul idk which other way I can make so much money unless you mean luck in which case I failed 8 times trying to make 1 psts.

12 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

Are you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing with me?I play 5 hours a day, from all purples I make about 30gold from other dailes it can reach 50 gold for 40/40 dailies.

If you mean sell moonstones which I  need to upgrade or evolved stones which I need to upgrade soul idk which other way I can make so much money unless you mean luck in which case I failed 8 times trying to make 1 psts.

if you farm moonstones you will have more then enough for upgrade and still can sell them. 

14 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

If you mean sell moonstones which I  need to upgrade or evolved stones which I need to upgrade soul idk which other way I can make so much money unless you mean luck in which case I failed 8 times trying to make 1 psts.

Of course selling things is included. Not even black tower quests will give you that much money and of course not every day. Problem is (as always) what people are doing online. 40/40 is only for exp because almost every quest is not worth the time if you want only money. With a not so geared character I would do these things:

- yeti, lair, necro -> ~ 10 gold

- storage, (mandate) -> 5 gold

- SSP -> 30 minutes (1 mining phase) 10+ gold depending on the prestige you can get + random keys/moonstones

- mushin tower at least 1-7, also 8 depending on class and gear

- daily challenge (if it's not too hard)

Depending on what daily challenge is, this should be done after 2 hours or less. Should be around 30g without any rare drops. If I look at stinger prices and how few moonstones you need until 550-600 ap it shouldn't take long. And with more gear you can do more things including naksun for moonstone farming.

When I started playing this game a couple months ago, I tought, this is it! this is the game for me!  Your progression wasn't based on RNG at all, you actually had to work for the stuff, but you could tell exactly when your next upgrade would happend. 

But then I progress more into the game, and realised  that in the end, BnS is just another RNG driven bs game like every other mmo out there. Id be happy if they increased the cost to make those by 25% with no chance of failure to be honest.  

Fail chance is a plague that shouldn't exist, you'd think developpers knew that by now, but looks like they don't...

11 minutes ago, Kayane said:

When I started playing this game a couple months ago, I tought, this is it! this is the game for me!  Your progression wasn't based on RNG at all, you actually had to work for the stuff, but you could tell exactly when your next upgrade would happend. 

But then I progress more into the game, and realised  that in the end, BnS is just another RNG driven bs game like every other mmo out there. Id be happy if they increased the cost to make those by 25% with no chance of failure to be honest.  

Fail chance is a plague that shouldn't exist, you'd think developpers knew that by now, but looks like they don't...

Yup then the economy would be in the toilet cause nothing would hold any value at all sounds like a great idea to me .....

3 minutes ago, Kayane said:

Explain the value of evolved stone then? oil have no chance of failure as far as I know.

Look at the drop rate of stones compared to stingers and Moonstones sure we can change the drop rate to match the evolved stones then people would cry it takes forever to gather mats to craft the stones and or upgrade 

13 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

if you farm moonstones you will have more then enough for upgrade and still can sell them. 

I can see premium users from miles you know how they thinkeverything is easy to farm....getting stingers requires money I bid around 18 silver for each stinger in the dungeon

Moonstone I can get around 150 a week without paying anything for them.add to that I need mats to make Sts also  psts needs 25 moonstones and stingers to make also 50 gold pouf the money of a week plus gone in smoke.I also need to bid on honorary cause need them for soul and their price has gone to nearly 20gold.

Premium user friend landed on premium spin got 2 oils.......that's 900gold right there.

Archived