Server are off?

AngelsSk

fair question considering the time is past estimation and no further info has been presented from upstairs.

However, my past experience has shown me that wearing my "if u can read this, it must be Wednesday" t-shirt and freaking to log on after my precious mmo has been kept from me for far too long just freaks me out, so I go make a sandwich, then try again in 30minutes or so.

I have a touch of spectrum autism, and this kind of sht can drive me nuts. it's just so weird.

if I can log on, I am OK NOT logging on because I know I can anytime.

BUT if I cant log on, i'm a mess hahaha

2 minutes ago, Vexthal said:

or maybe they could like, join other mmos into 2017 and have maintenance during the night.... i know i know, us company that dont give a shit about their eu customers, even though we pay their saleries, but any mmo i played since 2003, even us mmos running eu servers, could figure out that it was bad for business to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off customers week after week and had maintenance during night, even f.... eq 1 had this....wtf...... 

Pretty sure they have the same time frame as WoW/Diablo. Unless you're in the EU, in which case maintenance is an absolute F.

3 minutes ago, Vexthal said:

or maybe they could like, join other mmos into 2017 and have maintenance during the night.... i know i know, us company that dont give a shit about their eu customers, even though we pay their saleries, but any mmo i played since 2003, even us mmos running eu servers, could figure out that it was bad for business to shit on their customers week after week and had maintenance during night, even f.... eq 1 had this....wtf...... 

I've been thinking the exact same thing mate, but guess they don't give a shit about their eu customers. 

13 minutes ago, Hidan said:

Message just appearead they are increasing the maintenance.. as always. 

12 minutes ago, xFragileDreamsx said:

Maintenance extended for another 30  minutes. Hurray *slowclap*

I for one, am shocked. This is SO unlike them.

5 minutes ago, Vexthal said:

Next thing is someone will come in here and say they cant split up the schedule because they are running both eu and us servers together for login, market etc.

This is also such bullshit....for one im certain that a lot of the bugs we have with strange freezes etc is connected to this, but more importantly it says "for our convience, of being able to do both at same time, we are gonna shit on all our eu customers and do maintenance in their primetime" because the other option would require someone to come in at night to do it...the horror and maybe another sever set up for eu.....the horror guys, the horror.....

Maybe the EU employees said F U, we're not waking up 5am to do no server maintenance.

Next thing is someone will come in here and say they cant split up the schedule because they are running both eu and us servers together for login, market etc.

This is also such bullshit....for one im certain that a lot of the bugs we have with strange freezes, long loading screens with nothing happening etc is connected to this, but more importantly it says "for our convenience, of being able to do both at same time, we are gonna shit on all our eu customers and do maintenance in their primetime" because the other option would require someone to come in at night to do it...the horror and maybe another server set up for eu.....the horror guys, the horror.....

It's all good if they are fixing stuff.  There was a lot to fix too.

One thing though, patch notes here are a joke in terms of details and there are alot of stealth fixes and changes.  I wish they would just let us know what is really going on.  Other games give very specific details.  Routine maintenance?  There is nothing routine about this weeks updates.

Archived