Lag Spikes

Sailenth

I've been experiencing  lag spikes my ping is stable but sometimes i have like 1000ms and i just freeze and can't use skill for like 3-4 sec and it happens every time i start a fight and is not fps drop cause i see ping goes up to 1000ms and is getting annoying and also disconect's me sometimes 

i even switch to win10 had to reinstall the game called my internet provider and nothing

its the only game i'm having trouble with 

anyone else having the same problem??

During peak hours even I get lag spikes. My normal ping is between 90ms and 120ms, but I have seen some well over 500ms during peak play times. So annoying and pretty much not a lot that you can do.

Here are some things that you can try though:

1 Do a soft reset of your modem and routers. Just unplug them for 60-90 seconds then plug them back in. This clears their memory and frees up their resources.

2 Make sure that your connection cords are plugged in all the way. They do sometimes work their way out and is very annoying (especially if you have pets that love electrical cords of any type).

3 Run the graphics in Combat mode. I find that this is better for me seeing that I am almost always trying to kill stuff.

There are other things that you might try but it all comes down to the time that you are playing and how many others are in the game at that moment.

well it sounds like packet loss, or something is using your bandwidth in the background. Just a heads up windows 10 uses a peer to peer update system unless you disable it in settings (aka it constantly leeches your bandwidth) which can cause huge ping spikes. When you get those spikes open resource monitor from ctrl alt delete screen and click on the network tab. See whats using up ur bandwidth. If nothing restart your modem because its more than likely packet loss due to routing / overheating modem / isp CO complications.

Archived