i wanna play but cant -.-

Poeticintellect

was looking forward to coming back to the game for the new expansion. but been having trouble downloading the stage 2 patch. not for nothing NCsoft but why isn't error eo2018 launcher bug even fixed yet ? you cant say its my pc cause I stream black desert on ultra settings. its just very frustrating that you guys get paid to fix these problems an all the solutions I found don't work for me. so I'm stuck not being able to play. I put a ticket in an its gets ignored ? no reply ? really ?  I usually don't even rant. I just want a decent fix to my problem.

Dang no one even looking at this. Well Here are a few things I had to do a couple patches ago that cured the error I was getting:

1 I un-installed the game completely (except my screenshots), getting rid of everything related to BnS including the original install folder.

2 I downloaded the newest installer.

3 I reinstalled the game with the new installer.

Once I did all this the game worked like it should. I have found with other games that sometimes you have to download the latest installer for the game to work without errors. One other game I play is like this also. If you have not tried this go ahead and do so. It may work for you.

I don't know what that error is, but when I downloaded the game a few days ago, I had to restart Stage 2 download 5 times. I'd keep getting an error between 85 and 95%, gaining a few %s inbetween each error, until the 5th attempt, which got through.

Out of curiousity, did you start the game with minimal files downloaded? I was thinking that's why I got this problem in the first place, but it might not be related.

5 minutes ago, MegaMouseGW said:

Dang no one even looking at this. Well Here are a few things I had to do a couple patches ago that cured the error I was getting:

1 I un-installed the game completely (except my screenshots), getting rid of everything related to BnS including the original install folder.

2 I downloaded the newest installer.

3 I reinstalled the game with the new installer.

Once I did all this the game worked like it should. I have found with other games that sometimes you have to download the latest installer for the game to work without errors. One other game I play is like this also. If you have not tried this go ahead and do so. It may work for you.

What this guy said, unfortunately. When that happened to me, I had to do a clean install. Was at 98%. Bad day.

17 minutes ago, Qelris said:

I don't know what that error is, but when I downloaded the game a few days ago, I had to restart Stage 2 download 5 times. I'd keep getting an error between 85 and 95%, gaining a few %s inbetween each error, until the 5th attempt, which got through.

Out of curiousity, did you start the game with minimal files downloaded? I was thinking that's why I got this problem in the first place, but it might not be related.

Actually, now that you mention it, I did hop in early after it said I could.

I had the game installed on my old pc. but I just recently got my new one an went to dl the game a few days ago an been stuck between %85 & %95 at stage 2. I did try going in early but just get dc after character select saying I need to finish stage 2 download lol but thanks guys ill try to do all that's been posted.

Archived