Hairstylist NPC

tuannifur

I still believe we should have a hairstylist NPC,

buyable on cash shop for hair style change voucher for NPC's with the title "stylist"

Correct me if im wrong but they have no function, and i feel like they were a scrapped NPC that was supposed to be a hairstyle changer npc

I keep hoping that we will see the option to change hairstyles. With costumes and outfits being such a big part of the game it would be nice to be able to make simple hairstyle and cosmetic color changes without buying an appearance change voucher.  Since there is a hairstylist npc already in place I hope that plans are in place to make this happen sooner rather then later. I would be willing to spend either in game gold or ncoins to do frequent hairstyle changes.

theres like 10+ equippable hairstyles, i think thats solution to your problem, most of them are cooler than basic ones, and you can change them by one click (yea some needs drop, some needs outfit bundle)

i also change basic hair time from time, and dont see much problem to pay 180ish gold for it (with current rates, sooner it was much cheaper)

if that npc would exist, it wouldnt be bad, but i find it quite non important

way more important i would find - damn soulburn changes my hair to basic one, even if i have equipped style... as wl i spend in sb lot of time, and will be even more soon, with bt 8 pieces set =(((((

11 minutes ago, CatCrazed said:

I keep hoping that we will see the option to change hairstyles. With costumes and outfits being such a big part of the game it would be nice to be able to make simple hairstyle and cosmetic color changes without buying an appearance change voucher.  Since there is a hairstylist npc already in place I hope that plans are in place to make this happen sooner rather then later. I would be willing to spend either in game gold or ncoins to do frequent hairstyle changes.

I'm honestly afraid of the pricing they would put on such a thing. WoW and FFXIV charge a negligible amount of in-game currency for a makeover , but EVERYTHING in this game is literally a massive monetary maelstrom.

As much as id like something to allow me to only change hairstyle that doesn't include me having to buy an entire appearance change voucher, i figured that with the literal haundreds of hair-changing cosmetics in the game; i can see how a  "hairstyle changer" seems underwhelming...

But hey! That'd be another good cash-grab for ncsoft so who knows : ^) ?

Normally I would agree, since I'm all about the cosmetics in blade and soul. But with all the better hairstyles coming out as wigs I find the current system just fine. The only reason I would probably request for a hairstyle npc is if they introduced new hair styles into the character creation menu.

Archived