Poke and Hide game, Assassin favorite in everything from pvp to pve stuff include dungeon that require Assassin like Ebondrake and Naryu

Valiant

Summs are mid elo stomps cause you gotta play it very steady to punish a summoner. Higher up,everybody must and do play very steadyli (argueably) so summs are just in a "mehh" spot. i wouldn't call them the hardest to play tho, hell naw.

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

They did nerf it ?

They did just nerf the dps of non-crit attack of it and it still do way way more damage than any skill in this game

so how low the damage u want until u satisfied? 1 damage per hit? im kinda curious here u said bd is immortal class but i dont see u complain any about bd skills/damage..why?

This is a 5 year old game what you are asking(changing a class completly<sin/destroyer>) will never happen, also complaining here wont help you either sadly.

This is the nature of most f2p games one class will be nerfed to oblivion for a long time and another will be better than others, in 6 months things will probably change, idk the patches coming but im 100% sure when gunner comes out it will be very op to the point players will complain for nerf and it will get it after a month or so.

Your problem is having the destroyer, the slower class in the game against the assassin, one of the faster (idk if the fastest) classes... If you pick another class, like BD or Warlock you won't have that much problems with the sins, but you'll start having problem against other classes,  so unless they make the perfect formula to have all the classes perfectly balanced you'll always find your worst enemy in pvp, will you make another thread then?

My suggestion would be to give the destroyer something like a Fury Cry, an AoE skill that dazes or knockback anything within 3 or 5 meters, so if you see an assassin approaching during stealth you use it, just like BM use Fock Of Blades for example, because I know trying to hit them with anything else is almost impossible.

As for PVE... I don't know man, I love having a class with grab in my party, BD have it too but what else they have? Something that I can agree with you would be that fighting spirit aura... I expect that from a KFM, SF, BM or destroyers but an assassin with a party buff? doesn't fit its class at all lol

48 minutes ago, newbiez said:

so how low the damage u want until u satisfied? 1 damage per hit? im kinda curious here u said bd is immortal class but i dont see u complain any about bd skills/damage..why?

BM called the most tanking class in this game for no reason, They got immune, Q,E and many Iframe resist on their charging skills, They got block,  1 block and counter during knockdown, They got grab escape, they got nice amount of cc.

So the fair thing is to remove dragontongue from game and bring back BM To it normal formal, Decent damage with tanking ability but not give them the mood of been the most tank class with the most highest skills to dps.

May I ask you something, Tell me what is the meaning of Destroyer ?

Destroyer from it name suppose to be the killer machine in game, Not the weakest dps, weakest utility , weakest mobility class it suppose to be punishing class that punish their enemy for their mistakes which rare happen when you have many cc, many escapes, many Iframe and ofcourse immune yet able to do twice damage of that punishing class.

Infact if you look at it now, If destroyer made one mistake against BM or warlock 100-0 wait them but since destroyer are forced to gave up their best 100-0 skill (Red Fury) for the blue buff escape they can't even make that 100-0 punishment no more.

21 minutes ago, Tsukinoyami said:

Your problem is having the destroyer, the slower class in the game against the assassin, one of the faster (idk if the fastest) classes... If you pick another class, like BD or Warlock you won't have that much problems with the sins, but you'll start having problem against other classes,  so unless they make the perfect formula to have all the classes perfectly balanced you'll always find your worst enemy in pvp, will you make another thread then?

My suggestion would be to give the destroyer something like a Fury Cry, an AoE skill that dazes or knockback anything within 3 or 5 meters, so if you see an assassin approaching during stealth you use it, just like BM use Fock Of Blades for example, because I know trying to hit them with anything else is almost impossible.

As for PVE... I don't know man, I love having a class with grab in my party, BD have it too but what else they have? Something that I can agree with you would be that fighting spirit aura... I expect that from a KFM, SF, BM or destroyers but an assassin with a party buff? doesn't fit its class at all lol

I agree that every class got their own counter, But they got like what ? 2 counter at most ?

While Destroyer been counter by KFM since beta, Now get counter by BM, KFM, SF, Asssain and warlock :/

29 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Destroyer from it name suppose to be the killer machine in game, Not the weakest dps, weakest utility , weakest mobility class it suppose to be punishing class that punish their enemy for their mistakes which rare happen when you have many cc, many escapes, many Iframe and ofcourse immune yet able to do twice damage of that punishing class.

Buddy, I understand your feeling about this, but this is a little bit too much drama.
This game as every other game, is just for fun, if you are not having fun then change to another class, I agree, Destroyers need something else to be special, but you must to stop asking for nerf to others because you are not earning allies to your cause.
I hope they give us a Destro upgrade, some more DPS could be good. But you are asking for a totaly class remape, it sounds imposible, I really recomend you should think about change your main character.
And about that "punishing" class, that sounds kind of funy and weird.

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

BM called the most tanking class in this game for no reason, They got immune, Q,E and many Iframe resist on their charging skills, They got block,  1 block and counter during knockdown, They got grab escape, they got nice amount of cc.

So the fair thing is to remove dragontongue from game and bring back BM To it normal formal, Decent damage with tanking ability but not give them the mood of been the most tank class with the most highest skills to dps.

May I ask you something, Tell me what is the meaning of Destroyer ?

Infact if you look at it now, If destroyer made one mistake against BM or warlock 100-0 wait them but since destroyer are forced to gave up their best 100-0 skill (Red Fury) for the blue buff escape they can't even make that 100-0 punishment no more.

of course tanking class need immune,resist skill,block and grab escape if not having these option how they gonna tank duh =.= its common in any game with tanking class...every class have nice amount of cc since technically this game need those for mecha boss.. decent damage for tanking? bruh every tanking class have high damage because if not they gonna easily over-threat by others high dps class...lol what remove the skills? now u going overboard...do you really hate bm that much lol...and before u ask me something how about answer my prev question first? i will repeat the question again in case you miss it...(im kinda curious here u said bd is immortal class but i dont see u complain any about bd skills/damage..why?)

17 hours ago, Valiant said:

Like why not just delete Destroyer forever really?

Yes it another topic about how weak and useless Destroyer , How Destroyer is a class that you can pve to death in by warlock or BM or even you could win it by poke and hide game.

And before anyone claim that not happen, Many tournament videos can prove how it just getting useless to fight Assassin or warlock with Destroyer cause one can pve Destroyer to death from range while other if fail to combo them right into their endless web, cc and such Iframe can go for poke and hide game.

And I won't even mention how Assassin is more loved and wanted into last new dungeon just because of their taxi ability, Bosses that require "Stealth" to fill the mechanics of boss and ofcourse finally their lovely fighting spirit while Destroyer provide grab on the other hand only.

And not to mention that Destroyer dps is lower than Assassin while Assassin got twice cc than Destryer, Better dps, 2 escape one of them is "15 second" shorter than Destroyer second escape; Many Iframe and hide while having powerful evade, resist and speed buff during hide which is LOL.

//Before any Assassin come here and harsh me with Destroyer been so op in arena  

• Not my fault that you keep rushing all of your skills into Destroyer deflect which is easy to avoid beside BD deflect since BD spin is twice faster.
  • Not my fault that you can't make the right 100-0 combo that you got which is about 20 second CD
  • Not my fault that you can't learn from other Assassin videos that show how Assassin can outsmart Destroyer easily, One of this Assassin btw did admit on their channel and he is pro Assassin that "Assassin is op and need to be nerfed"

And for Game, So how long it will take to balance stuff ?

A class is getting useless and throw down to the  bottom of everything cause you keep boosting classes with pve stuff, Keep giving a Hide Class more powerful dps than Destroyer and gave them resist, speed buff and evade during hide, Why they got many short CC cd time and that powerful op body switch that break through everything from red spin to emberstomp?

And What is the point of the useless emberstomp we got ? We always get knockup and dragged out of it easily , And worst part we are very slow class fight against a hiding class that having "SPEED BUFF" during hide.

And same goes for Fighting spirit that lays with the hand of KFM, Dragontongue and ofcourse the soulburn.

Valiant I can give you some tips for fighting sins as a destroyer. I play both classes myself so I know all of the skills both classes have.

I think the most important thing for a destroyer, is to either block or iframe the body swap. That skill is their deadliest weapon that counters your spin and it can set up combo's that can make you tab early. Other than that, the sin will have trouble to cc you while you're spinning. They have their F (swiftstep) to knock you down, (when they come behind you and kick you) but if you time your spin right, they will get parried. They also have their 3 (shadow slash) that can knock you down, but that skill is a skillshot so they have to aim it. I useally just spam 1 if they manage to hit it, because they will tech chase the roll or web/stun you if you press 2.

If you can, try to counter their shuriken. That skill can also be parried by your spin. If you block that, they can't tech chase you with it. Also try to save your z pull to tech chase their tab. If they allready used their tab and your z is up, you can use it to counter their attacks on you then tech chase with 2 or 4 to do some big damage to them.

Remember, sin's stealth lasts 6 secondes. Try to predict what they are going to do in those 6 secondes. The pressure is on them, because they have to make a plan within that time limit and a good destroyer can prevent the sin from going into stealth again after the sin goes out of stealth. 

If you're fighting a sin that only pokes and hides, try to save your defensive skills when they are about to do something and don't mindlessly spam all of them. A destroyer has enough skills to counter most of the sin's engages. Their shuriken can be blocked with your spin, their poison mine can be countered with your c and their jump that stuns you can be countered by either red spin or z pull. 

When their stealth runs out, they have some options to get into stealth again. 

1. They bodyswap you and dash behind you to get into stealth. (Counter that with c, red spin, v shield or ss) When you iframe your bodyswap with c, they useally try to counter your c knockup with decoy. What I useally do, is use knee kick if they predict the c knockup and tech chase when they roll or grab when they don't.

2. They decoy and you hit on their decoy. (Wait out the decoy or try to grab, knee kick, leg sweep at the right moment. Good sins can q your grab/knee kick so watch out for that.)

3. They poison you and press tab to get into stealth. (You can try to iframe the poison or quickly stun him while he is doing the animation.)

4. They Q your blitz/ram to iframe and get into stealth. (Don't just charge in when they have their q off cooldown. instead, try to act accordingly on their offensive skills or try to find an open window where you can stun him for example when they try to poison you with mots or mine.) 

Your job is to prevent them from going into stealth by countering accordingly. From there on, it's a bit of a mind game. 

48 minutes ago, Natello said:

Valiant I can give you some tips for fighting sins as a destroyer. I play both classes myself so I know all of the skills both classes have.

Thank you for your tip :)

56 minutes ago, newbiez said:

of course tanking class need immune,resist skill,block and grab escape if not having these option how they gonna tank duh =.= its common in any game with tanking class...every class have nice amount of cc since technically this game need those for mecha boss.. decent damage for tanking? bruh every tanking class have high damage because if not they gonna easily over-threat by others high dps class...lol what remove the skills? now u going overboard...do you really hate bm that much lol...and before u ask me something how about answer my prev question first? i will repeat the question again in case you miss it...(im kinda curious here u said bd is immortal class but i dont see u complain any about bd skills/damage..why?)

They was the main tanker with the old lighting build without that high damage dragontongue, So I think having high damage to keep their tank up is nothing cause they used to tank without it :)

And in every other game there something called aggro skill, Sure they can boost that skill and remove dragontongue; It was never about the damage more than the aggro skills.

And I never did complain about BD ? pfff you can ask people around here how many times I did complain about how this game gave them more love than us, How I did say BD is the better version of Destroyer . I don't care about their damage since it a bit higher than destroyer yet not that powerful like BM, Warlock, KFM and Assassin.

But what I complain about how they got twice faster spin, 3 different immune skills, Better skill tree, Better Unconscious skill that cast in second while destroyer need 2 second to cast their ofcourse not to mention 3 skill point to unlock it even,

Beside their grab in pve almost is the same power of Destroyer grab but it more better since it require no cc in pvp to grab you to your death either by bladestorm or the lovely resistn effect on it.
Add to that how BD cc skills can double cc same type in just 1 skill, Giving them up hander against bosses while destroyer consume two skills to do that, Better Utility for party as in mass Immune for 2 seconds, List goes on.

3 Immunes, Q, E and Ss short Iframe, Still able to make nice 100-0 , Their grab require no cc and can eat your hp from 100-40 at least in bladestorm, Better skill treee and fast casting skills, 2 escapes(One of them for grab, yes still a escape) without force them to gave up their 100-0, Much powerful aircombo skill.

My assessment on Destroyers and assassins:

PVE:

Destroyers need a huge buff! Give them more versatility, a party buff, a party iframe, anything!

Assassins are just fine as they are in PVE, and honestly they don't need any modifications in that department.

PVP:

As a pro FM, and maybe even SF (but not quite as good on KFM), I can say this much on how I think of Destroyers and Assassins.

Assassins are bull$h!T! My request would be to delete assassins or penalize them for playing the coward's game, just like how certain Destroyers do. Like seriously! If I screw up on the timing of any of my Escapes, it's curtains! But this paragraph is on my issues with the assassins. Sins are by far the most easy to hate in the game, second to Summoner and Blade Cancers. Why? Because even through you can CLEARLY SEE THEM IN STEALTH, your character won't target them, even if they're holding still. And let's also not forget to mention those pivotal moments where an assassin drops the combo and stealth, but somehow manages to restealth and carry on the combo. I would suggest reworking the stealth in this game to be like how it is in Overwatch. You need a full second between activating the stealth, and it coming on. But at the same time, if you're hit during said process, it'll cancel out the stealth. Meaning that assassins will have to think about how they're stealthing, and when to use it! But not just that, I would increase the CD times on ALL their CCs, especially their webs. The web isn't made to be the force tab, the web is meant to be the response after someone tabs! It's made to be the start of the combo, not the mid point! Honestly there's so much that annoys me about assassins it'll become a wall of text when I'm done with them, so whatever.

TL;DR: Assassins need their stealth mechanics reworked so you can target them while they're in stealth (if they're in your sights long enough), or slow them down when they enter stealth, and they also need to have their CD times increased.

Destroyers...where do I begin? What sickens me about Destroyer players is that they play like the assassin. They're constantly just delaying the match just to get a heal off or to get their tabs back on. I'm sorry you're too dumb to not know to save your tab for a combo, but really? Running away like an assassin? Are you kidding me?! It doesn't take mechanical skill to just run away and wait for a CD time to reset! But of course, we get the worst part...Q and E. I'm not sure which is assigned to which, but the Persistence buff they get for PVP is annoying as all Hell. Not only do they escape stuns, but also they're immune to 5 attacks and they get the attack buffs of Fury (Not sure on that though). Then we have the Red spin...oh Holy God is that horrifying. Nothing scares me more than when I'm out of iframes when that thing comes up. That red spin is basically the ultimate F bomb in the game! Anything caught in that is a flat out goner! It wastes your tab, and deals a lot of damage! Some destroyers have just ended the match with that in order to achieve maximum cheapness. Now it's no SkillZ (looks to BMs <.< ), but it's still just as scary and the only counter to it is running. Seriously, just book it! But of course the fact that you can't even touch a destroyer for half the match is by far the single biggest annoyance for me. Either your miss the KDs/grip and you get screwed over, or you land them. 

TL;DR : Destroyers are scary AF in the arena, and are the most brute force class in the game, yet some destroyer players play them like assassins, which makes fighting an already invincible enemy all the more annoying. 

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Thank you for your tip :)

They was the main tanker with the old lighting build without that high damage dragontongue, So I think having high damage to keep their tank up is nothing cause they used to tank without it :)

And in every other game there something called aggro skill, Sure they can boost that skill and remove dragontongue; It was never about the damage more than the aggro skills.

And I never did complain about BD ? pfff you can ask people around here how many times I did complain about how this game gave them more love than us, How I did say BD is the better version of Destroyer . I don't care about their damage since it a bit higher than destroyer yet not that powerful like BM, Warlock, KFM and Assassin.

But what I complain about how they got twice faster spin, 3 different immune skills, Better skill tree, Better Unconscious skill that cast in second while destroyer need 2 second to cast their ofcourse not to mention 3 skill point to unlock it even,

Beside their grab in pve almost is the same power of Destroyer grab but it more better since it require no cc in pvp to grab you to your death either by bladestorm or the lovely resistn effect on it.
Add to that how BD cc skills can double cc same type in just 1 skill, Giving them up hander against bosses while destroyer consume two skills to do that, Better Utility for party as in mass Immune for 2 seconds, List goes on.

3 Immunes, Q, E and Ss short Iframe, Still able to make nice 100-0 , Their grab require no cc and can eat your hp from 100-40 at least in bladestorm, Better skill treee and fast casting skills, 2 escapes(One of them for grab, yes still a escape) without force them to gave up their 100-0, Much powerful aircombo skill.

you do realize the content in this game getting harder and harder not easier and easier..you seriously gonna stuck with *old* stuff? when i see you starting focus on bm first you ranting about their skills and now you ranting about to remove it...seems like to me you not seeking for balancing here you just pure bm class hater...maybe you get wiped a lots by bm in pvp...well i dont see others topic about you complaining about bd and what ? ( I don't care about their damage since it a bit higher than destroyer yet not that powerful like BM, Warlock, KFM and Assassin. ) how come its a *bit* higher than destro thats u claim it as immortal? and how come u not ranting about this immortal class skills to be removed? is there any chance u have bd char too?  every class have its advantage and disadvantage...u cant expect them to be the same..

54 minutes ago, newbiez said:

you do realize the content in this game getting harder and harder not easier and easier..you seriously gonna stuck with *old* stuff? when i see you starting focus on bm first you ranting about their skills and now you ranting about to remove it...seems like to me you not seeking for balancing here you just pure bm class hater...maybe you get wiped a lots by bm in pvp...well i dont see others topic about you complaining about bd and what ? ( I don't care about their damage since it a bit higher than destroyer yet not that powerful like BM, Warlock, KFM and Assassin. ) how come its a *bit* higher than destro thats u claim it as immortal? and how come u not ranting about this immortal class skills to be removed? is there any chance u have bd char too?  every class have its advantage and disadvantage...u cant expect them to be the same..

I have BD alt , That is for sure.

And Immortal mean they can stand hits not make high hits, I don't know why keep refer damage to immortal word really.

And content getting hard ? Tell that to Destroyer then that never got any buff since beta :)

50 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

haha...this Valiant player is funny. He made complaints about BM and BD before. Now, he complains about assassins. What is next? Warlock? Summoner? FM? or even SF? LOL....

Warlock, you talk like it not a problem for every class.

But fine mock and make fun of me, I don't care really

And Summoner and FM is going to next weak classes after Destroyer, So doesn't matter

Archived