Poke and Hide game, Assassin favorite in everything from pvp to pve stuff include dungeon that require Assassin like Ebondrake and Naryu

Valiant

Like why not just delete Destroyer forever really?

Yes it another topic about how weak and useless Destroyer , How Destroyer is a class that you can pve to death in by warlock or BM or even you could win it by poke and hide game.

And before anyone claim that not happen, Many tournament videos can prove how it just getting useless to fight Assassin or warlock with Destroyer cause one can pve Destroyer to death from range while other if fail to combo them right into their endless web, cc and such Iframe can go for poke and hide game.

And I won't even mention how Assassin is more loved and wanted into last new dungeon just because of their taxi ability, Bosses that require "Stealth" to fill the mechanics of boss and ofcourse finally their lovely fighting spirit while Destroyer provide grab on the other hand only.

And not to mention that Destroyer dps is lower than Assassin while Assassin got twice cc than Destryer, Better dps, 2 escape one of them is "15 second" shorter than Destroyer second escape; Many Iframe and hide while having powerful evade, resist and speed buff during hide which is LOL.

//Before any Assassin come here and harsh me with Destroyer been so op in arena  

• Not my fault that you keep rushing all of your skills into Destroyer deflect which is easy to avoid beside BD deflect since BD spin is twice faster.
  • Not my fault that you can't make the right 100-0 combo that you got which is about 20 second CD
  • Not my fault that you can't learn from other Assassin videos that show how Assassin can outsmart Destroyer easily, One of this Assassin btw did admit on their channel and he is pro Assassin that "Assassin is op and need to be nerfed"

And for Game, So how long it will take to balance stuff ?

A class is getting useless and throw down to the  bottom of everything cause you keep boosting classes with pve stuff, Keep giving a Hide Class more powerful dps than Destroyer and gave them resist, speed buff and evade during hide, Why they got many short CC cd time and that powerful op body switch that break through everything from red spin to emberstomp?

And What is the point of the useless emberstomp we got ? We always get knockup and dragged out of it easily , And worst part we are very slow class fight against a hiding class that having "SPEED BUFF" during hide.

And same goes for Fighting spirit that lays with the hand of KFM, Dragontongue and ofcourse the soulburn.

It takes lots of time and concentration to be good at assassin. I can't speak for a destroyer since this barbarian theme spin to win is not my cup of tea. Guess you would want grab and smash to death or something to feel good. From what I've heard destroyers get strong and benefit a lot from new elemental items. 

47 minutes ago, Dyeless said:

It takes lots of time and concentration to be good at assassin. I can't speak for a destroyer since this barbarian theme spin to win is not my cup of tea. Guess you would want grab and smash to death or something to feel good. From what I've heard destroyers get strong and benefit a lot from new elemental items. 

But that doesn't fix the error of having useless skills, That just not fix if it going to be added through gear than other classes would get same SS.

And that not fixing anything since it require a good party, People willing to have the lowest dps class in game and no utility, that require alot of grinding to achieve.  

I feel like you are trying to be something you are not. I tried most classes before sticking to one I enjoy most. I personally don't care where in a food chain I belong if I enjoy what I do. If you are so into what other classes can do what yours can't maybe it's time to switch? Or you just invested so much time into a destroyer that you don't want to re-roll and don't like where this class position is right now. From main post sounds like you just hatting on sins and other classes. I don't see suggestions where you point out what skills need to be re-worked or tuned, all you do is scream fix fix fix and op op op. Not trying to offend you by any mean.

18 minutes ago, Dyeless said:

I feel like you are trying to be something you are not. I tried most classes before sticking to one I enjoy most. I personally don't care where in a food chain I belong if I enjoy what I do. If you are so into what other classes can do what yours can't maybe it's time to switch? Or you just invested so much time into a destroyer that you don't want to re-roll and don't like where this class position is right now. From main post sounds like you just hatting on sins and other classes. I don't see suggestions where you point out what skills need to be re-worked or tuned, all you do is scream fix fix fix and op op op. Not trying to offend you by any mean.

I'm 750AP destroyer which was playing since beta when Destroyer was worth something, So reroll hard to do?

And I and many people did suggest many things to add and fix Destroyer, I can bring you list of stuff they need to change all written in forum and such.

I don't hate on other classes for no reason, I never did hate on summoner special on this time of game life, cause Summoner is going to be soon a second useless class beside Destroyer,

I did hate on classes having powerful pve skills to use in pvp while other classes taking all destroyer roles like BD, While classes like assassin is perfect in pve and pvp maybe it bad with aoe but otherwise it very usefull class and very op in pvp right now.

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Like why not just delete Destroyer forever really?

Yes it another topic about how weak and useless Destroyer , How Destroyer is a class that you can pve to death in by warlock or BM or even you could win it by poke and hide game.

And before anyone claim that not happen, Many tournament videos can prove how it just getting useless to fight Assassin or warlock with Destroyer cause one can pve Destroyer to death from range while other if fail to combo them right into their endless web, cc and such Iframe can go for poke and hide game.

And I won't even mention how Assassin is more loved and wanted into last new dungeon just because of their taxi ability, Bosses that require "Stealth" to fill the mechanics of boss and ofcourse finally their lovely fighting spirit while Destroyer provide grab on the other hand only.

And not to mention that Destroyer dps is lower than Assassin while Assassin got twice cc than Destryer, Better dps, 2 escape one of them is "15 second" shorter than Destroyer second escape; Many Iframe and hide while having powerful evade, resist and speed buff during hide which is LOL.

//Before any Assassin come here and harsh me with Destroyer been so op in arena  

• Not my fault that you keep rushing all of your skills into Destroyer deflect which is easy to avoid beside BD deflect since BD spin is twice faster.
  • Not my fault that you can't make the right 100-0 combo that you got which is about 20 second CD
  • Not my fault that you can't learn from other Assassin videos that show how Assassin can outsmart Destroyer easily, One of this Assassin btw did admit on their channel and he is pro Assassin that "Assassin is op and need to be nerfed"

And for Game, So how long it will take to balance stuff ?

A class is getting useless and throw down to the  bottom of everything cause you keep boosting classes with pve stuff, Keep giving a Hide Class more powerful dps than Destroyer and gave them resist, speed buff and evade during hide, Why they got many short CC cd time and that powerful op body switch that break through everything from red spin to emberstomp?

And What is the point of the useless emberstomp we got ? We always get knockup and dragged out of it easily , And worst part we are very slow class fight against a hiding class that having "SPEED BUFF" during hide.

And same goes for Fighting spirit that lays with the hand of KFM, Dragontongue and ofcourse the soulburn.

U keep ranting about destroyer but u know what class has it worse for pve utility?

The soul fighter -_-

to me it's all about hating w/o reasons. Like you just said you want to be something you are not. You said destroyers was worth something before, what changed? Did they removed skills or something? No matter what there will be always weakest class at all times. You have spin that does dmg and can't be cc'ed how that's a mechanic? You can interrupt stealth if you know how to counter enemy next step. It's a mind game more then anything else when you master what you are. Sure maybe this and that need buff or nerf but that alone doesn't justify your hate towards other classes and unrelated things cause that won't fix your class. Maybe it's worth rolling new class? Specially since you have a budged from so long played destroyer, sure thing you could gear up with ease. Maybe not to the point where your destroyer is but maybe that will open your eyes and someway or other and you will lose different things or understand better.

10 minutes ago, doitztard said:

U keep ranting about destroyer but u know what class has it worse for pve utility?

The soul fighter -_-

You got Mass revive man, You got amazing heal.

And if your class is bad at pve at least it can handle it self and is good pvp class while Destroyer is useless at pve and require alot of skills to achieve victory against most classes.

6 minutes ago, Dyeless said:

to me it's all about hating w/o reasons. Like you just said you want to be something you are not. You said destroyers was worth something before, what changed? Did they removed skills or something? No matter what there will be always weakest class at all times. You have spin that does dmg and can't be cc'ed how that's a mechanic? You can interrupt stealth if you know how to counter enemy next step. It's a mind game more then anything else when you master what you are. Sure maybe this and that need buff or nerf but that alone doesn't justify your hate towards other classes and unrelated things cause that won't fix your class. Maybe it's worth rolling new class? Specially since you have a budged from so long played destroyer, sure thing you could gear up with ease. Maybe not to the point where your destroyer is but maybe that will open your eyes and someway or other and you will lose different things or understand better.

First they did add warlock that having that pve soulburn thing then they did buff soulburn, Then they add dragontongue to BM while they did unlock their amazing Immune skill that increase their tanking ability to maximum while most of HM skills that destroyer have worth nothing except deflect and the emberstomp which as I did mention early easy to drag the destroyer out of it by knockup or drag skill.

Many other classes got buffed include BD, Assassin, KFM and list goes on then they add SF which is excellent pvp class while all this time destroyer got nothing except little buff on their Might Cleave then remove our AOE knockdown that come down from aircombo.

That what did change so far and that what put Destroyer to bottom,Spin doesn't make that enough high damage to compare to the lighting poke from hide that Assassin do, Assassin got many ways to slow down the Destroyer and even disable their charge skills for 8 seconds while Destroyer hardly able to move fast without spin which by the way eat our focus easily while BD can find way to regain focus for their spin, Assassin got resist on their first second of hide while a high evade chance after that during hide still they got speed buff during hide.
It not mind games if the other classes many cc to keep using on me while I hardly got 4 cc that have long cd, Their CC is faster and got many types include daze,knockdown , stun, knockup and the web while Destroyer got RAM (30 second), Blitz(18second), Knockdown 4(30 second), Either Daze (30 second) or Knockdown(18second) on z, Stun on V with 45 second CD.

And Assassin doesn't need to pick between their Body switch(Drag) and their knockdown kick like Destroyer Do, See the difference here ?

Like worst part when you go against fair Assassin and you could counter them easily they start for poke, hide, freeze game that just make things so bady, Like they body switch from range and me out of emberstomp, They can poke light at me during hide and they got resist then they could freeze bomb me then take the first lead on hit.

And even if I match my 2 escapes to their 2 escape they would have the upper hand cause of 15 second second escape different and many short CC

9 minutes ago, DragonSpirit said:

I thought u gonna complain about summoners being a Low Risk High Reward class... but assassin is almost the same in pvp ... Not my fault if u don't have a aoe to take them out of the almost permanent stealth.

Yes not your fault,

And I won't complain at summoner, Cause they already getting punished like us and soon going to be second weak class beside Destroyer

simple, single touch will take sin out from the stealth. There is no point arguing with you since you are simply jealous. Stop being lazy and start different class, no one will add stealth to your kit. You do sound like you care most about where your class is above everything else. Go play sin. At this point it's not even about destroyer class but other classes.

3 hours ago, Dyeless said:

simple, single touch will take sin out from the stealth. There is no point arguing with you since you are simply jealous. Stop being lazy and start different class, no one will add stealth to your kit. You do sound like you care most about where your class is above everything else. Go play sin. At this point it's not even about destroyer class but other classes.

I don't want stealth, I just want balance is that much to ask for ?

And it not about been lazy but you know how it hard to do rebuild a character that high, I just want a real stealth added to game where stealth= slow and sneaking not fast,evading and resisting.

You say it easy to hit them , True but it harder to damage them while they easily can poke you with nice damage

I'm bored to see all destroyers crying on their class. Damn did you see thé SF ? Regen you say ? There is only one heal who Can be share in the group and in PvP ice regen work Bad.

SF just Can be completely replace by SMN (more dps, heal, stealth...) Si stop complaining.

But I agree Sin need to be nerf as BD.

3 hours ago, newbiez said:

if im not mistaken they already nerf the Dragontongue damage and u still bring up Dragontongue? so what u want? more nerf for it? phew

They did nerf it ?

They did just nerf the dps of non-crit attack of it and it still do way way more damage than any skill in this game.

4 hours ago, Elhemio said:

I'm bored to see all destroyers crying on their class. Damn did you see thé SF ? Regen you say ? There is only one heal who Can be share in the group and in PvP ice regen work Bad.

SF just Can be completely replace by SMN (more dps, heal, stealth...) Si stop complaining.

But I agree Sin need to be nerf as BD.

As I did mention early at least your class is good at pvp and doesn't get counter by multi classes right now, That ofcourse if they didn't decide to make some other love balance to other classes while nerfing SF so they can mess up the balance more and more.

7 minutes ago, Elhemio said:

SF is constantly nerf just because devs want this class to be support only. No hardcounter ? BD and sin are just invincible when you're SF.

BD is the Immortal class of this game and ofcourse as I did mention, Assassin just riding on the top of pve and pvp in every aspect from dps to powerlevel skills

11 minutes ago, Moody565 said:

Sin is so hard to play, you are not even aware of it. Especially with 200ms, which i have only in this game. This game could have been awesome, but the servers are beyond crap here ( EU )

Sin,BM, KFM is hard to learn classes but not hard to master in pvp while Destroyer and Summoner easy to learn classes yet hard to master in pvp special against many counters :)

And Lag problem been here since beta, So yah xD

Archived