Feb 14 Client.exe not showing up again

Mantelis

So like the time after update client.exe is hiding and client takes a lot of time to load and it freezes my computer while trying to load.

I dont know what are u trying to do guys but this doesnt seem legit.

Specs:
fx 8350

gtx 1060 6gb

20gb ram.

Yeah it's unplayable again. Since the last patch every day is a surprise, they should send us an e-mail saying "Hello today you can play" or "Hello today you can't play".

Someone call me when they clean this mess.

• NCSOFT

Greetings!

Just popping in to let you know that issues we had resolved on Friday have been reoccurring since the short server outage we experienced this morning. This was not intended and we are currently working on having that fixed again. This may also cause other previously fixed issues, such as the mouse cursor, to reoccur again.

Thank you for your patience while we are working on getting this issue resolved :)

7 minutes ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Just popping in to let you know that issues we had resolved on Friday have been reoccurring since the short server outage we experienced this morning. This was not intended and we are currently working on having that fixed again. This may also cause other previously fixed issues, such as the mouse cursor, to reoccur again.

Thank you for your patience while we are working on getting this issue resolved :)

So, please, do us a favor, SHUT DOWN GAMEGUARD while you guys try to fix it instead of letting many of us unable to play...

Yup - everything that went wrong and caused them to 'hotfix' gameguard is back again with a vengeance.  My list of problems in case anyone at NCWest gives a damn (and yeah, it's in a ticket too):

- Inventory cursor bug

- mouseclicks not registering

- mouse click delay

- mouse getting grabbed by BnS when trying to use other applications causing content to get destroyed because the only way to fix it is to forceclose app on which cursor got stuck

- cursor getting stuck when re-entering BnS window focus, system stutters and freezes

- mouse button mapping intermittently getting screwed up (Corsair Utility Engine - and i only map single keys like F & 4 to my side buttons, no macros)

- fps reduction

I'm seriously displeased with this move... 

40 minutes ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Let us know here when it's fixed please :o

1 hour ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

i dont understand WHY we are the only server with problems NA/EU the worst server on this planet.... i play on jp 2 years so far, with 32 bit client and was much bettr performance , and on NA is a joke, we have a loooot of problems, RUSH content and BIG optimization problems, really ncwest??, so they give us an unofficial 64 bit client and everyone were using it, 0% PROBLEMS, the only thing with that was ... a looot of items that NA/EU dsnt have yet, so that was the 64 bit client from KR , the same that they tested a lot and the same that kr ppl are running with 0% problems, so then they give us this new 64 bit client, and.. i cant believe this. a lot of ppl having problems on pc components cuz of this, so what is the point on do this? if u dnt know how to do something then ask KR ppl and done right? if they send a 64 bit client to NCwest, just remove the items that we dnt have yet and DONE!!! that client was perfect on turtle 50 - 60 FPS on turtle with MAX graphics and without Ctrl + F..... with this one 15-28fps ............ i cant believe it...

1 hour ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

So if gameguard will still auto update itself and turn all of it's crap back on even if it's intended to be disabled, just cause it's still in the game folder... maybe you guys should clue in and just completely remove it instead of trying to disable something that will unintentially update itself and turn itself back on full force.

I've gotten used to playing with the default hotkeys since beta (so I don't re-bind anything), never macro'd, honestly i'm one of the least affected people by gameguard. I've heard of a lot of WAY worse issues people have been having than what i've experienced. But the performance impact it has on my game is still very noticable (inputs being delayed, random fps spikes, inputs randomly not going through at all) to the point that if it wasn't for that leaked gameguard-free client, I would no longer be playing this game until the complete removal of gameguard.

So let me get this right, your game guard program that you shut off because of problems. Turned itself back on updated itself and is running with you not intending it to do so. After you did a server restart.

You know what other programs do that, malware

I still don't understand why NC loves so much the Game Guard, it's a shitty anti hack app that is easily bypassed by anyone who wants to, but we the honest players have to suffer with such a shitty app running with the game dropping considerably the performance of it, and using more and more recurses (like cpu and ram).

As a second thing, after i saw the GG was off, i started to do afk content in Black Desert, like level my horse, but now i can't do it.

So REMOVE THE GAMEGUARD PERMANENTLY,  it wont help against the hackers, you'r just hurting the honest players who wanna a game that runs SMOOTH.

Personaly I have nothing against GameGuard.

I do have a problem with GameGuard when I no longer have full control over my PC. Why does it have to hide the process of the bns-client in your taks manager?
It also becomes a problem when some other programs I have on my PC simply refuse to start up because GameGuard is blocking them.
And last but not least why does the ingame cursor disappear when u try to move items in your inventory because of GameGuard?

I have no clue what the Pro's are for GameGuard but the frustration among the community is becoming greater than that.

40 minutes ago, gaiachaos said:

And how do we know you guys aren't some kind of script kiddies whining about the issue? Most of you have very few posts and that's a big red flag. 

Very useful, 10/10. I gues it's +1 postcount. You have become a more credible and respected member of this community now. Goodbye.

1 hour ago, gaiachaos said:

And how do we know you guys aren't some kind of script kiddies whining about the issue? Most of you have very few posts and that's a big red flag. 

Script? really that you are worried about it now? Damn man, some mouse and keyboard software can do it easily, like people on reddit using the razer naga + script in their software to combo even better, but hey, the gameguard will save us for them right?

Archived