Tormented weapon chest

SauronTheGreat

1 minute ago, SauronTheGreat said:

13h run lair and still no chest, let alone getting the weapon i need, i don't even get the chest.

Should i continue or try looking for a better mmorpg ? I mean will it get fun after i upgrade my weapon or this is how it's meant to be ?

Same here, i've been running Lair and Avanlanche helping one friend to get Tormented Weapon but rarely drops the chest... Tried both, 6man and 4man.

Doing it since saturday and nothing til now...

I'm not sure but I guess you can buy it with Heavenly Energy from Dragon Express and it costs 20 HE. I'm at work and I can't check. For sure you can buy Accursed Chest but I remember also about Tormented. The only one you couldn't buy was Chromatic.

1 hour ago, Majka said:

I'm not sure but I guess you can buy it with Heavenly Energy from Dragon Express and it costs 20 HE. I'm at work and I can't check. For sure you can buy Accursed Chest but I remember also about Tormented. The only one you couldn't buy was Chromatic.

Your right! You can buy the weapon chest from Dragon Express by using 15 Heavenly Energys!

The best, easyiest and quickest way for upgrading the weapon would be to buy the boxes from Dragon Express and especially a brilliant silverfrost key via market or HM shop!

2 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Your right! You can buy the weapon chest from Dragon Express by using 15 Heavenly Energys!

The best, easyiest and quickest way for upgrading the weapon would be to buy the boxes from Dragon Express and especially a brilliant silverfrost key via market or HM shop!

Ofcourse... A newcomer would farm 15 HE easily and afford 100g to buy a Brilliant Silverfrost Key...Not to mention it's needed 2 Tormented Weapon so far...

35 minutes ago, Cheung said:

Ofcourse... A newcomer would farm 15 HE easily and afford 100g to buy a Brilliant Silverfrost Key...Not to mention it's needed 2 Tormented Weapon so far...

• 15 HE: 4 days DC (equally which day you take)
  • 100g: Lair, Yeti, Necro, some daily quests in silverfrost mountains/moonwater plains } x1-2 weeks

Dont tell me, that a newcomer cannot afford 100g untill one month, by doing only these dungeons/quests. Also, by using Ctrl + C you can buy the key for ~50-60g.

I just farmed out two of these on my alt yesterday:

Avalanche Den 6m when it's on the Daily Challenge, took me a few hours just pressing LFP.

(4m would've gone much faster but I didn't feel like bothering friends to help)

I chose Yeti because it is slightly shorter than Lair and there's the added chance for Yeti weapons, which can be used in place of the first Tormented for a slight cost increase

no brilliant keys used, just opened ~25 tormented boxes + 15 yeti boxes roughly (got 2 tormented :D)

Archived