My Warlock Inquiry

Sqvirel

I made a similar topic in the Sin section but WL is a bit different from Sin (I think) so if it's not too much of a problem, could someone help?

1) I use this Helix build . I like it but are there any better ones? At the moment I'm HM 2.

2) How do I get the HM skills?

3) With the recent change in weapon upgrade system, do all I have to do is just upgrade the weapon? There's no paths or anything?

4) Since I'm using Helix, which soul/pet aura/soul badge should I use? Is there a soul that's upgradeable like HM equipment?

5) What equipment should I upgrade first?

Here is one that will work well
https://bnstree.com/tree/WL?b=rydPxzlYl

For rupture you can spec to stage 1 if you don't know how to maintain your focus well

2) For HM skills it basically tells you by pressing "u" then go to character > skills

It should tell you what you need to get or do to get them

3) yes you upgrade your weapon

4) For helix you will want to use the Primal Force Badge, which was last season so you will have to save up gold and buy the tokens from market.

For your pet, I would recommend getting it once you have finished your upgrades and about to move onto getting legendary, the pet auras are all the same and all you have to do us upgrade it once you get (a bit pricy).

There are 3 ways to get your soul,

-Get the 3 pieces called Sword Blade Point, sword blade, and edge which are from a few 4man dungeons

-Gather 250 feathers and use them

-gather 80 naryu relic pieces from Naryu Labyrinth

5) I would recommend upgrading Bracelet first, then earring, ring, and necklace. If you happen to get belt as well then I would recommend upgrading that after bracelet.

Some more questions:

1) Where can I get a Primal Force Badge? Mushin's Tower exchanger?

2) For soul shields I'm following this order:

Soul Shield:

1. At level 46, I'm assuming you have full Moonwater Valor.
  2. At level 50, your first soul shield is full Northern Critical. There is a field boss in Shiverstone Range that has a chance to drop each piece. You can buy the pieces from marketplace.
  3. Full Yeti, from Avalanche Den.
  4. 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8 Asura, from Sogun's Lament. Keep 3, 5, and 7 of Yeti.
  5. (Optional) 3, 5, and 7 Be Ido from Sundered Nexus, to replace Yeti.
  6. 3, 5, and 7 Oblivion, from Desolate Tomb, to replace Yeti/Be Ido.
  7. 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8 Ebondrake, from Ebondrake Citadel.

Which pieces should I collect after getting Ebonrake? (I currently have Asura/Yeti combo)

1 hour ago, Sqvirel said:

Some more questions:

1) Where can I get a Primal Force Badge? Mushin's Tower exchanger?

2) For soul shields I'm following this order:

Which pieces should I collect after getting Ebonrake? (I currently have Asura/Yeti combo)

12468 Ebondrake then 357 Oblivion (aka Citadel and Desolate tomb) then after that set 1-5 MSP legendary soulshield for locks and 678 Oblivion 

Yes you can go 12368 Ebon and 357 Oblivion or if you want more accuracy in case you decide to go frost then you can go 1-4 & 8 Ebon and 5-7 Oblivion.  Either or is fine.

For the badge you the season for shadow is over so you will have to buy the token from market (f5) and to exchange it the person to exchange to is next to the ToI area since you can only get those tokens from doing ToI (Tower of Infinity). As of the current badge I highly recommend jumping on doing ToI as soon as possible for this badge because it is needed and it's a frost badge. Doesn't matter if you like frost or not, but this one is a must get if you ever want to have a really good dps in the future.

Archived