Banned after Account Creation? (Friend)

Qelris

I know talking about bans is usually prohibited on most forums, but I can't get my head around this.

My friend made an account, but then we went to play something else because another friend logged on. When we were done(2-3 hours later), my friend tried to start downloading the game, but he found his account suspended for suspicious activities. (He already sent a ticket to their appealing email)

When he made his account, he had trouble with the password section. Apparently, the system refuses your password if it contains the word "cyber", without telling you specificly about it, just a "you can't use this password". Everything else about the account creation went fine.

Could this be enough of a reason for him to be suspended for being suspicious?

sometimes i think it has to do with IP address. 

The system probably flagged your friend's IP as a suspicious port, or didnt like his VPN and ended up auto baning. 

I am guessing this is probably the biggest fault. 

Or he had a memory editor running in the background while Game Gaurd was on when downloading, and it flagged him for that.  

2 hours ago, Qelris said:

Apparently, the system refuses your password if it contains the word "cyber", without telling you specificly about it, just a "you can't use this password". Everything else about the account creation went fine.

unless his account was named cyber.... good password systems usually refuse passwords with the account name

Archived