Why duelist bundle it's only for Ncoins!?!

Shushi

I can understand the fustration of the players who have spent a long time farming for these items. And now it's easily available to anyone who can afford it. I did however buy these bundles not really understanding their value just because of how so many people are saying it's worth way more than at what it's priced. Since that seems to be the case I dont understand why ncsoft didnt sell these bundles for more. Is it possible that with all these recent changes that the offals and elixer may be more easier to obtain through in game content?

You know it's funny. These bundles have been in F10 since the start of the game, no complaint about it being "P2W" and no problem with it being NCoins only.

The minute it gets revamped, people want to complain as to why it's only NCoins when they could've argued it since the start but didn't since there was nothing "useful" in the bundles previously.

Anyways, going by the original term of Pay to Win this bundle does not fall under it since everything in the bundle is accessible through in-game means. Yes you have to put out the effort but it is in no way gated behind F10.

Stop complaining about "Oh whales can just buy this bundle and get HM skills". Good for them if they can(I know I did for my BM and Destro), you can easily get them too without paying real money. Just be patient and put out the effort, there's no rush.

@Yulie realtalk. The prizes in F5 are skyrocketing so this was the only chance for me to get the leg skills without farming a hell lot. The people who rly feel spoiled must be the ones who used the loot for hm skills and now don't need the pack anymore. 15-20 euros and you're rdy for pvp, it helps with dpsing and setup for 24m raid. i jumped from 25k to 32k dps just with hm skills and I still get kicked out of foundry.

37 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

You know it's funny. These bundles have been in F10 since the start of the game, no complaint about it being "P2W" and no problem with it being NCoins only.

The minute it gets revamped, people want to complain as to why it's only NCoins when they could've argued it since the start but didn't since there was nothing "useful" in the bundles previously.

Ok so let me get this straight, correct me if I am off. Because nobody complained at the time since the bundles had nothing of actual value for anyone to feel they actually had any need to buy it AND had no elements one might consider p2w (some people in here) vs a time when they got revamped, were given things of significant worth and with things one might consider p2w? But your trying to compare the two situations? bruv your pretty much reaching with this one. 

31 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

Ok so let me get this straight, correct me if I am off. Because nobody complained at the time since the bundles had nothing of actual value for anyone to feel they actually had any need to buy it AND had no elements one might consider p2w (some people in here) vs a time when they got revamped, were given things of significant worth and with things one might consider p2w? But your trying to compare the two situations? bruv your pretty much reaching with this one. 

I was moreso replying to the OP's post complaining that it's NCoins only and not available through HMcoins when this bundle has been here since the beginning, just not with the same content as before.

Pointing out that no one tried to argue the fact that the Student and Duelist Bundle were NCoins only since the start yet the OP wants it to be HMcoins accessible now that they decide to revamp it.

There are valid points on either end of the discussion. If it's stuff you can obtain in game naturally, it should be okay to be acquired by other means, even swiping, to a point.

To be fair-- this game is Rated M, so people who don't have a debit card/PayPal/other friends who will help with a favor/ relative who don't mind a few dollars used on personal entertainment within reason, that is their fault. But also not-- there really need's to be a Hong-moon Coin variant since obtaining them besides ctrl+ c is a bit of a gamble, aside from ToI/pvp seasons-- which people who already pvp have most or all the necessary Hm skills.

There need's to be both options available, Hm Coins and N coin. it would bring up the value of people who work hard in game, or be a bargain for people who swipe. You shouldn't hate people who support the game by buying Pay to Accelerate materials, just like you shouldn't hate people who buy a good meal or two. Think of it this way-- if people are buying stuff with N coin/ should also be Hm Coin to encourage Ctrl+ C market, that means this game will be around that much longer.

Dunno my thoughts on bound to account-- if it helps people more, i guess its fine.

They've always been NCoin only, ever since they were introduced. Same with starter pack and premium ( now only 90day premium is sold through NCoin shop with the introduction of recurring membership for 30/90/365 days).

How is this in any way p2w? The only exclusive from the pack is the weapon skin. Everything else is easily obtained by just playing the game excluding the training certificates and pugilist tokens since you can get HM skills through PvE.

29 minutes ago, Quantum said:

Making it available for hongmoon coins will make the exchange rates go down. :u

That is a good thing :^)

F2P guys get something  they want in order to reduce the gap between P2W players, while simulanteously giving more gold to P2W for the same price in order to increase the gap again.  It's a win-win.

*Except for costumeholics. I'll cry.

2 hours ago, Nekonata said:

That is a good thing :^)

F2P guys get something  they want in order to reduce the gap between P2W players, while simulanteously giving more gold to P2W for the same price in order to increase the gap again.  It's a win-win.

*Except for costumeholics. I'll cry.

When currency crashes to 1:1 you'll only see luckiest of players exchanging their fortune for the bargain of a hm coin. It's 1:5,1 in EU now which is already bad.

To add a bit to all this and why this is p2w but I don't give a f.In order to be fair to free players every bundle or anything with cash should be able to be sold or accessable with hm coins or gold in the game.This Bundle might not seem much to you the paying user but combined with all the things someone can buy from the cash shop puts my grind of 2 months to get from 400 to 650+ to shame.Again I would love to see things like dragon pouches start being sold for gold in the market.

Just farm gold and buy the damn skills...you can make about 60g-80g+ a day its one per account . All items can be obtained in game and have been made easier to obtain with frenzy. All 3 volumes cheap and some are available in achievment royal zen bean cheap af hongmoon pellet made in game by guild takes 5 days. Only real hard shet to get now are offals and ember. Pay to win is giving players an unfair advantage that can not be obtained in game i.e 100% hp increase 50% stat increasing costumes. Exclusive entry items like if you had to buy a cash shop item to enter raven dungeon. There are actual p2w games out there where you cant even enhance without spending money because of break rates and stuff where players buy items and there aint squat like the hongmoon store in them games so you stuck looking pleb till they hand out a ugly looking event costume with no stats while other players buying crit rate and damage increases with no standardized stats for pvp and in a few games you can actually rent end game gear from level one. Please stop tossing the words p2w around when its not. There is nothing a player who spends money has access to that a non paying player cant get in game with just a few weeks work. Gems(event) shields(dungeon or battle ground) skills (arena,dungeon and f5 ) all this stuff was obtainable before the bundle and is still so.

I don't see how it's pay to win. I would not have too much of an issue paying like 50€ for getting every single hm skill on a new char, but i don't because right now i cannot use them anyways, because i don't have the hm levels to use them afterwards. Maybe once the new cap get's released i might pay for the skills on my fm, as it's already leveled up, but not sure.

Would be also cool if we get the instant lvl 50 event kr had at some point in eu/na. So you can (actually) have an instant playable char/alt for arena.

I don't really care much about the pve in this game (anymore) and completely support that people are able to get arena ready chars in a matter of minutes for some reasonable money exchange (witch still is not possible). Even though i technically had to grind more for my sin, it does not matter to me, i don't envy them at all. There was no alternative at the time i was grinding my stuff and i enjoyed the grind for my first char ever to some degree. If people can now skip all the grinding and jump right into arena, it pretty much only means i'm gonna have more opponents and does not even effect me in any way what so ever, except being slightly good for me if anything at all. So it's fine.

46 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

To add a bit to all this and why this is p2w but I don't give a f.In order to be fair to free players every bundle or anything with cash should be able to be sold or accessable with hm coins or gold in the game.This Bundle might not seem much to you the paying user but combined with all the things someone can buy from the cash shop puts my grind of 2 months to get from 400 to 650+ to shame.Again I would love to see things like dragon pouches start being sold for gold in the market.

It is fair to free players... the hm skills are obtainable in game. arena 1v1, 3v3, 6v6, pve. It is available in every mode of the game. I have obtained many hm skills through such(not all yet). so I don't know why anyone think it is unfair... 

I am a paying customer since day 1 of playing BnS. I have been playing since Nov, that's almost 4 months. I have been paying subscription since then and I don't even have 650 ap. yes, you read it correct. I have 620 ap. I have also charge extra $5-10 each month for miscellaneous things. I can say that people who spend real money to support this game does not gain that much. so I don't know what's all this whale talk, unless you spend hundreds of dollars per month. I see nothing wrong with it. farm real life, or farm in game. It doesn't matter. As long as the game isn't so broken with the cash shop. I don't think it is right now. 

The people who you call 'whales'(people with 800+ ap) are probably people who have been playing since last year. they had a whole year to farm for gear. new players can not expect to catch up so fast. I know I didn't

P2W is when you can't obtain certain things in game other than real life money. As of now, everything you need to play the game, and have progression to higher gear are obtainable in game. 

1 hour ago, pho u said:

It is fair to free players... the hm skills are obtainable in game. arena 1v1, 3v3, 6v6, pve. It is available in every mode of the game. I have obtained many hm skills through such(not all yet). so I don't know why anyone think it is unfair... 

I am a paying customer since day 1 of playing BnS. I have been playing since Nov, that's almost 4 months. I have been paying subscription since then and I don't even have 650 ap. yes, you read it correct. I have 620 ap. I have also charge extra $5-10 each month for miscellaneous things. I can say that people who spend real money to support this game does not gain that much. so I don't know what's all this whale talk, unless you spend hundreds of dollars per month. I see nothing wrong with it. farm real life, or farm in game. It doesn't matter. As long as the game isn't so broken with the cash shop. I don't think it is right now. 

The people who you call 'whales'(people with 800+ ap) are probably people who have been playing since last year. they had a whole year to farm for gear. new players can not expect to catch up so fast. I know I didn't

P2W is when you can't obtain certain things in game other than real life money. As of now, everything you need to play the game, and have progression to higher gear are obtainable in game. 

right, in most game those have very high stats chars players they are mostly not whales or even not p2w or maybe totally free loaeders, because they spend time to research the game, and most ppl only see their outcome but never know how they effort

2 hours ago, pho u said:

Please don't ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ with me I have played many mmos and all of them have one thing in common paying means you reach the top faster than other players.If you have been playing for 4months and you are still at 620 that's called being lazy or you are not playing enough.A clan member was gonna lvl up an alt so I joined his lvling with mine he now has all his hm by getting the bundle while I who started earlier than him don't have one hm skill.That is called winning.He won cause he paid.Let's not ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ around the subject and call it what it is, I don't mind it but what I do mind is hypocrisy.

All the f2p games are p2w/p2p both have the common thing of you pay so you get to the top tier first.That's called winning.

*edit 

Also another unfair thing thats been happening to all f2p games, including this one, paying users get a pass on alot of things including right now.

A lot people say dont use revival charms on spire cause thats an exploit but none here has said anything about it none has even mention it and why would they cause most if not all the players doing bt/spire is a paying user and no company is stupid enough to displease them, so they will lose money.

f2p user - create amazon account for free (no CC required just to set up i think could be wrong though but worth a try)

f2p user - search ncoin in amazon and add the 1600ncoin card to your wish list (its a code i believe so no postal details needed)

f2p user - find cc user who is willing to gift you the card through amazon (similar to Risky Business gift only costume, but through amazon instead) and send the cc user your wish list

ftp user - give gold to cc person who will gift, and has or can create an amazon acc, and plays bns

cc user - gifts ncoin card to f2p user via amazon

f2p user - takes code applies to account and gets ncoin and buys bundle

Hope that helps

ppl who want to play bns for pure pvp are thanks to this bundle closer to their goal - lure more ppl=profit

ppl who want to play bns normally don't needs to buy this bundle at all cuz they will get all hm skills for free eventually // (following question, what are braverys for for someone who has all hm skills alrdy? idk what to do with them, they are not acc bound and they even removed the 700p 1bravery wwv chest for ss/ms)

i personally started an alt for pvp mostly thanks to this bundle cuz the need for hm skills farm just pushed me back before. Guess i could skip one lunch to save that 12€ for it ^^ 

BNS isn't dying for me anytime soon. I think too many people focus on the downfalls and forget all the great things about this game. 

There are many mmorpgs that make you pay a lot more for cash shop items and some only provide items and costumes with rng. The other day i spent 4 times as much on a costume in a mobile mmorpg and I didnt even get a full set. A game that bases most/everything cash shop on an rng system and then makes it so you can get trash and the success rate low, is one that I would consider money hungry. Those games I would consider not consumer friendly. 

I am so thankful bns isn't like that. I personally think their customer support is great and they actually listen to the feedback players give them. With all the recent changes I think that proves it. Perhaps with this bundle they let a lot of players down, but at the same time they made a lot of players happy. You can't win everyones affection. 

Also even having an ingame currency exchange isn't always available in an mmorpg. BNS provided that for us, so I feel its kind of sad when people feel the need to complain that a specific bundle isnt available for f2p players when most things are. Nothing in the cash shop would even be available to you in some mmorpgs so take a minute to think about that. 

I don't even think it's a case of where people can't afford it. You probably have a decent computer to run the game and a decent internet connection which both are payed for. I think most that are complaining either are annoyed that its so easy to obtain when they spent so much time working for their items (which i understand) or teens who dont have a credit/debit card to pay for the package. 

Up until a few years ago I couldnt afford to buy anything in a game. All i could do was envy those with the money and the means.  But those that do pay for items with money, probably earned it by working their ? off. Some people work full time and packages like these can help those that work full time catch up to those that play full time. 

It's pretty amazing how some of the people in this thread talk like they are entitled to that bundle. Smh

Archived