Why duelist bundle it's only for Ncoins!?!

Shushi

15 minutes ago, Shushi said:

You forgot to put the duelist bundle in hm store for hm coins too or you just show us more how p2w the  game is?!? 

10€

going out with friends is p2w i see too.

because u can always grind the stuff inside the bundle by your own..

so bundle : p2w = you : 10yo noob

18 minutes ago, Shukran said:

10€

You are very rude and clearly you are someone who has alot of money to waste on games, so you obviously dont understand that some people might not have cards or paypal or any other mean to pay for the bundle.Sure you can grind to get most of the stuff thats there but it took me a month to get those since im not a pvp player. unless you focus only on pvp grind which i presume will take 2 weeks maybe less idk.

33 minutes ago, Shushi said:

You forgot to put the duelist bundle in hm store for hm coins too or you just show us more how p2w the  game is?!? 

All the games that are f2p are p2w that goes hand in hand, publishers need to make money some way, they have people they employ and they need to get paid too so have that in mind.

25 minutes ago, Shukran said:

10€

Yes i will grind the stuffs for weeks, months ... but the damn whale will have it in just a second after he swipe his damn credit card. And i see you don't even know what p2w is. People and their logic it's not p2w if you can obtain it in the game. Then by your logic there is nothing p2w in this game . Yeah yeah it's not p2w let's go  in 6v6 and you get one shot by whale warrior with max everything, while yourself struggle even if you have more skills than the brain dead whale! No that's not p2w at all.

9 minutes ago, Shushi said:

Yes i will grind the stuffs for weeks, months ... but the damn whale will have it in just a second after he swipe his damn credit card. And i see you don't even know what p2w is. People and their logic it's not p2w if you can obtain it in the game. Then by your logic there is nothing p2w in this game . Yeah yeah it's not p2w let's go  in 6v6 and you get one shot by whale warrior with max everything, while yourself struggle even if you have more skills than the brain dead whale! No that's not p2w at all.

look. im tired of users who say""u have no idea what p2w is" when your point is clearly a lack of knowing the meaning of the word.

the "whales" that p2w, may be in 6v6 where gear matter and they can sneeze on keyboard killing you.

every user who cannot or dont want to spend money offends others because they are jealous about other  money  usage. dont u go out with friends? do t u go watch movies? 

really guys, i am not a whale, and i know whe PAY to WIN  means. WIN, victory ffs, is something one achieve. PAY to PROGRESS is not winning? what are u winning? stop blaming others. im tired of your childish  attitude

9 minutes ago, Shukran said:

look. im tired of users who say""u have no idea what p2w is" when your point is clearly a lack of knowing the meaning of the word.

the "whales" that p2w, may be in 6v6 where gear matter and they can sneeze on keyboard killing you.

every user who cannot or dont want to spend money offends others because they are jealous about other  money  usage. dont u go out with friends? do t u go watch movies? 

really guys, i am not a whale, and i know whe PAY to WIN  means. WIN, victory ffs, is something one achieve. PAY to PROGRESS is not winning? what are u winning? stop blaming others. im tired of your childish  attitude

Yet another who excuses this as pay to progress like it makes it any ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing different.

tomorow there will be raven gear sold for dirt cheap for premium only but guys its not P2W. you can just grind your life away to get there to so its fair. 

13 minutes ago, Shukran said:

the problem is not the players who buy it. Only an idiot would skip such a bundle cause it is that good but to penalise other players just because they don't pay directly its the definition of pay to win. It ok for premium to have certain advantages but when you give them a bundle that lets them skip something that a free player nees to grind for months it becomes idiotic to defend it.

This bundle is the PvP equivalent of paying to get max legendary immediately. Other players will have to grind pvp with no hm skills get pounded by those that do, which increases the hours of grinding even more.

Premium already has needs less materials for hm skills so this is just a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you to no paying players.

38 minutes ago, Shukran said:

I' am tired of people that need to make excuses for what really the game is. I'm not jelous and i don't care how much whales spend but Ncsoft could simply put that bundle for hongmoon coins too so i can buy it with gold.How fair is that!? But ofc they don't care about the normal players give, everything to the whales so we never catch them. Pay to progress HAHA or it's PAY to BE OVER ALL OTHERS! And if you are tired no one asked you to come here and  give meaningless opinions. 

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

let me guess, for you 2 also League of Legends is p2w cause you can level way faster with cash and also are able to buy champions with €/$?

why cannot i have skins for IP!!111!!11!!!!! riot u suck huehuehueeee

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

let me guess, for you 2 also League of Legends is p2w cause you can level way faster with cash and also are able to buy champions with €/$?

Every game that gives an advantage if you pay real money is pay to win. the only difference is how much is the advantage and what price are you paying for it.

I don't know about League of legends but i play warframe. The you can either pay upfront to get a new weapon or grin for it.

That is pay to win. You win by eliminating the boring part and getting straight to the fun. But i can tolerate it because even the rarest gear is obtainable in 1 week or 2 if you are lazy.

This bundle skips months of grinding and it its cheap ass hell. So cheap that a free to play player can get it in 2 weeks of grinding for gold but you cant get it because you don't pay real money.

Honestly i wouldn't even get mad if they started selling legendary gear if the gear was easy to get but everyone knows the abysmal grind this game is. Its easier to get a job an pay for it and that is the problem with this.

Getting soul to legendary costed an eye and a leg and people got pissed at that but now this bundle costs the equivalent of 1 day lunch money and gives so much. Im not angry at players who buy it im angry at ncsoft that decide to put this behind a pay wall.

13 minutes ago, Kevi said:

whelp previous post was delete because nc soft thinks its offensive and harassment to call free to players plebs so i'll try to tone it down a but and do a tldr of my deleted post.

Every game that gives an advantage if you pay real money is pay to win. the only difference is how much is the advantage and what price are you paying for it.

I don't know about League of legends but i play warframe. The you can either pay upfront to get a new weapon or grin for it.

That is pay to win. You win by eliminating the boring part and getting straight to the fun. But i can tolerate it because even the rarest gear is obtainable in 1 week or 2 if you are lazy.

This bundle skips months of grinding and it its cheap ass hell. So cheap that a free to play player can get it in 2 weeks of grinding for gold but you cant get it because you don't pay real money.

Honestly i wouldn't even get mad if they started selling legendary gear if the gear was easy to get but everyone knows the abysmal grind this game is. Its easier to get a job an pay for it and that is the problem with this.

Getting soul to legendary costed an eye and a leg and people got pissed at that but now this bundle costs the equivalent of 1 day lunch money and gives so much. Im not angry at players who buy it im angry at ncsoft that decide to put this behind a pay wall.

what u call "win by eliminating time" is silly because it is called Pay to progress. that s the problem with you. once u understand the difference u wil calm down.

it is pay to win when the advantage u get by spending money is not achievable by the f2p players.

i may anyway put in the p2w stuff whales because the advantage they get in pvp make them wins hands down. for the rest, no

It is fun how many ppl dont know P2Progress is part of P2Win. Companies evolved their P2W techniques in way they hide endgame items under stupid grind and expect from players pay to skip all that boring shit so thez can go to the good part of the game.

P2Progress is not pure P2Win like you can buy shit from cash shop what is not in the game. Is P2Win in term: Buy power (mats, golds) in one day to rect people with gear for some time (weeks, months), grind them. Non-paying players has disadvantage in this case for weeks, months. If larger amount of F2P players manage to get gear what P2Progress players have, big problem happened. Big problem for company. Whales have no reason to spend more money for power. Solution is simple. Relase next update and put more progresion items into cash shop. Whales will repeat their shit again.

Hey, i dont like it, but i can understand. It is easy way how to have MMO in longer term. MMO, what can earn some money without hard work from the side of publishers.

But you realy can not be ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing surprised there are many ppl who have issue with it. On market are games with much better business model what realy work and you still defending this stupid shit. Why? You want it! Not a biggie. Enjoy it and spar some real player in arena if you are sooo big monsters loooool.

P2W is: Buy power for real cash what F2P players can not find in the game.

P2W also is: Buy power for real cash what F2P players can not find in the game in reasonable time to be competetive with P2W players.

Who think it is ok, heh it is ok for me. I have fun in the game on my own way. Image on the end:

gSbU.png

4 hours ago, Shushi said:

it is a starting bundle for PVPers at a huge discounted price

if they would put it as HM I couldn't see it lower than some 50K HM  (thats loads of galaxy fragments)

and then HMcoin/gold  would just go to the floor 1:1

29 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

it is a starting bundle for PVPers at a huge discounted price

if they would put it as HM I couldn't see it lower than some 50K HM  (thats loads of galaxy fragments)

and then HMcoin/gold  would just go to the floor 1:1

Why they should put it for 50k hm coins? Who the hell even have so much? Please be reasonable. 

16 minutes ago, Shushi said:

Why they should put it for 50k hm coins? Who the hell even have so much? Please be reasonable. 

fragments ~ 5k (using the last bundle price)

training expansion ~1.6k

training certs 40 (5k beans) cant even think of a price but never bellow 20K

pugilist tokens 60 - just like the training certs never below 20k

unique weapon skin ( priceless) cant even think of a value but lets say 1k

all this around 50k would still be cheap.

6 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

fragments ~ 5k (using the last bundle price)

training expansion ~1.6k

training certs 40 (5k beans) cant even think of a price but never bellow 20K

pugilist tokens 60 - just like the training certs never below 20k

unique weapon skin ( priceless) cant even think of a value but lets say 1k

all this around 50k would still be cheap.

Ok , then they should put it for 50k Ncoins too ! :) 

Whales make money to get that bundle. go make $15 and buy it lol. you make it seem like they got money out out of nothing and put no effort to making it. So while they made themselves useful to society and the economy that runs everything and keeps you alive, you are sitting here complaining about wanting things for you.

this is complaining that its there, im complaining its 1 per account and not 1 per character..  :\

I really wish things that are not tradable, ie.. not bound to account but single player, would be limit 1 per character, and not 1 per account.

It really makes the concept of having alts under 1 account stupid, if were locked out from getting 1 per account, not to mention i bet they would sell a lot more if they made it 1 per character instead of 1 per account.    

Archived