How the heck do you play the Soulstone Plains?

PleaseW84myRX8

I can't seem to do this at all.  I'm an HM 5 Assassin at the moment and I get one shot by every mob.  If I can manage to stay alive during an attack, I get no credit for the kill, can't loot, and MAYBE get awarded 1 prestige point.  Even the quests don't work for me.  I've killed Suljin maybe 10 times now and have yet to get credit for the kill, let alone loot him.  Currently a Corporal.  Do I need to be higher in rank to get credit for the quests?  And how do you defend the towers?  I stand next to them all game and defend them and never get credit for the quest "In Too Deep."

Depends if your in a party and tagged them first, or if you are killing the big ones that are free for all, make sure you don't die, and res and do little to no damage.

I think to get credit you gotta like hit over 3% of max HP and stay alive, or was it 0.3?

How is your ap? crit etc  stat. Long time ago enough 480-550 ap , but  now a lot of great ppl (700-900ap).
Sometimes the dmg is so great that no one can get loot... maybe 800+ ppl... for example:  battle time.
Full ch &  lag / freeze. Not funny.
my main FM 743 ap.
Need minimum 6-8 ch,  25-30 ppl/ ch.
my  clan members thoese who have 600ap, often nervous, why do not u get a loot. :S

Archived