Crafting Calculator & web-based market

drx

Hey guys,

I just wanna share our crafting calculator, which you can find it in here:

http://www.bnsbazaar.com/craft

All the prices are taken directly from bns market, so they are synchronized with current market price.

Besides that, we also provide live web-based market where you can check item value even when you are in cross server.

Good luck!

11 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Thanks. And awws. The crafting is way more profitable in NA than EU. Crafting with using market stuff nets -27g for those lege charms. :'D

Haha, true. I don't dare to craft that charm yet, though. Risk is too high, this remind me of my bad investment crafting STS on early Silverfrost day. It went from 60g to 30g in 1 day. I lost 200-300g that day, and that was huge amount of gold back then.

I go for Violet honey cookie instead :D

just to remember any of you (about the "extension").... from the user agreement....

PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT

You acknowledge that You may not, without signed written consent from a legally authorized representative of NCSOFT, do any of the following:

1. Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;
  2. Use, or provide others with, any "hack," "cheat," "exploit" or "mod";
  3. Use, or provide others with, any service related to the Game, including but not limited to:
    1. any service that interacts with the Game;

On 12.02.2017 at 10:36 PM, drx said:

Hey guys,

I just wanna share our crafting calculator, which you can find it in here:

http://www.bnsbazaar.com/craft

All the prices are taken directly from bns market, so they are synchronized with current market price.

Besides that, we also provide live web-based market where you can check item value even when you are in cross server.

Good luck!

Thank you for this website! i love you :D 

50 minutes ago, Kordelius said:

So what happened to the website?

Cease and Desist from ncs*ft, because bazaar was using copyrighted content like images, logos etc. I gues they couldn't figure other way to get rid of it or something. I wonder if BnS  Coffe or BnS Dojo are their next target for same reason. :P

49 minutes ago, LordMg said:

Cease and Desist from ncs*ft, because bazaar was using copyrighted content like images, logos etc. I gues they couldn't figure other way to get rid of it or something. I wonder if BnS  Coffe or BnS Dojo are their next target for same reason. :P

I don't think BnS Coffee would experience any problems as they featured an introduction of the founder in the news. Seems like they appreciated that person's job but in my opinion the bazaar one was more useful that the info BnS Coffee offers. Most of the BnS Coffee information is also outdated like if you have legendary accessory it is suggesting to get Asura items.

Archived