Hacked accounts.

elwutface

So some1 logued my account changed all info and god knows what else. I am not making this thread to cry or w.e is just my fault cuz didnt pay attention to some mails i got.Anyway How long it takes till u can get actually some support from gms? Theres any chance to get back what u lose or they dont help u at all? Can someone share their experience pls?

It can take few days until the whole situation is solved but yet they will help you get your account back as long as you can provide them enough information what happened and prove that the account really is yours. For most people this whole process can take up to 7 days. After that if you see items missing and so on you should send ticket to support that will review it and return items that their logs tell you had if you lost any. A friend of mine had her account hacked but instead of losing anything the hacker had left her with all his profits. Only thing she lost were sellable items like stingers but they returned her account back so fast that she got the gold from the selling.

Archived