Hongmoon items Gone

Gladlator

Hongmoon items  are Gone. the quest line don't drop them.
also the vendor from Jadestone Village, the Viridian Valor Stone Trader  Jungja  don't sell them after the new patch.
i start leveling a new caracter and im lvl 36 and still i never get a single Hongmoon item from story line quest.
what is wrong with new patch? and how can get the items?

i start from lvl1 and now im lvl 41 i did all story chain quest (i know that some of them must give accesories because i have them on other chars) but nothing. till lvl 41 i didn't recive any Hongmoon item , also the vendor is not selling them. im full green and blues from quest without any epic item to upgrade. the leveling is a pain train because my damage is low. i see other players with full epic hongmoon gear and i feel like i miss something after the last patch.

18 minutes ago, Gladlator said:

i start from lvl1 and now im lvl 41 i did all story chain quest (i know that some of them must give accesories because i have them on other chars) but nothing. till lvl 41 i didn't recive any Hongmoon item , also the vendor is not selling them. im full green and blues from quest without any epic item to upgrade. the leveling is a pain train because my damage is low. i see other players with full epic hongmoon gear and i feel like i miss something after the last patch.

Did you even try reading this?

It states clearly that you'll no longer get hongmoon stuff from story-line quests. Instead you're getting powered up (but not upgradable) weapons and accessories (all accessories are blue ones).

thank you for this link. i didn't know about the patch updates , i was in such a hurry to level up. i didn't read anything. now i'm looking in to it.
the weapon drop i will test when i get there.
till now what is not working (but is written ingame that must drop and recive on quest chain)
hongmoon neck - require lvl 11. chapter 12. - not dropping for new players
hongmoon earring  - require lvl 11. chapter 15. - not dropping for new players
ring lvl 11. chapter 17. - not dropping for new players
also the vendor (in game is written clearly from Jadestone Village, the Viridian Valor Stone Trader  Jungja) don't have this items for sale.
so yes is a bug for new players or players who want to level a new character ingame after the last patch.
maybe they will add this items to vendor soon

3 hours ago, Gladlator said:

thank you for this link. i didn't know about the patch updates , i was in such a hurry to level up. i didn't read anything. now i'm looking in to it.
the weapon drop i will test when i get there.
till now what is not working (but is written ingame that must drop and recive on quest chain)
hongmoon neck - require lvl 11. chapter 12. - not dropping for new players
hongmoon earring  - require lvl 11. chapter 15. - not dropping for new players
ring lvl 11. chapter 17. - not dropping for new players
also the vendor (in game is written clearly from Jadestone Village, the Viridian Valor Stone Trader  Jungja) don't have this items for sale.
so yes is a bug for new players or players who want to level a new character ingame after the last patch.
maybe they will add this items to vendor soon

You didn't read the article mindfully, did you?

The accessory path changes only impact new characters, who will see a change in the items they receive. New users will obtain the new Sterling/Ivorymoon accessories through epic quests, while existing characters will keep their current accessories. Existing characters can also acquire the new Ivorymoon accessories from the Silverfrost Valor Stone Trader NPC in Grand Harvest Square for 10 Silverfrost Valor Stones each.

You can no longer get hongmoon accessories - in-game upgrade path is only for those who already have them. And was not removed only 'cause new accessories can't be upgraded at all. The first upgradable accessory you can get is legendary or elemental.

What you get instead you can find under "Accessories" section in the article.

4 hours ago, KuroShinigami said:

And believe me, new accessories are way better than old ones:

Pinnacle is on par with Awakened Scorpio/Yeti but waaaaay easier (and cheaper) to get.

Same goes for other accessories. Just forget about hongmoon ones.

No they are not. Ring is somewhat worse and earring is lot worse. Currently new characters are screwed until they clear Ebondrake 100 times and get their legendary ring / elemental earring.

Also the article linked in above post did not mention explicitly that they are going to remove them from valour stone merchants as well for new characters. 

New characters still see them in the weapon path windows, and it clearly states they are supposed to available from the Viridian valour stone merchant.

3 hours ago, Myrobots said:

No they are not. Ring is somewhat worse and earring is lot worse. Currently new characters are screwed until they clear Ebondrake 100 times and get their legendary ring / elemental earring.

Also the article linked in above post did not mention explicitly that they are going to remove them from valour stone merchants as well for new characters. 

New characters still see them in the weapon path windows, and it clearly states they are supposed to available from the Viridian valour stone merchant.

Awakened Scorpio/Yeti/Python:
attack power - 100
additional dmg - 49
crit chance - 1730
crit dmg -1632
pierce - 721
accuracy - 721
evasion - 721
block -  721

Pinnacle:
attack power - 92
additional dmg - 30
crit chance - 1807
crit dmg -1078
pierce - 617
accuracy - 617
evasion - 617
block -  617

Also easy to get and no gold wasted on upgrade. Quite good conditions for new players, imho.

Most of them had infernal accessories till silverfrost anyways (changing then to oathbraker from story-quests).

19 minutes ago, KuroShinigami said:

Awakened Scorpio/Yeti/Python:
attack power - 100
additional dmg - 49
crit chance - 1730
crit dmg -1632
pierce - 721
accuracy - 721
evasion - 721
block -  721

Pinnacle:
attack power - 92
additional dmg - 30
crit chance - 1807
crit dmg -1078
pierce - 617
accuracy - 617
evasion - 617
block -  617

Also easy to get and no gold wasted on upgrade. Quite good conditions for new players, imho.

Most of them had infernal accessories till silverfrost anyways (changing then to oathbraker from story-quests).

Its still quite a hefty amount of cDam, also  pinnacle braclet/neck + true boss ring/earring combo would be an additional 500crit chance difference compared to what new players can get.

One could say getting your accessories up easier to be geared enough for Ebondrake might make up for it - but full True Oathbreaker is still better than Pinnacle and getting to true oathbreaker was not that expensive.

Archived