is it possible to farm 2 amethyst during the event?

pikapikapika

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

around 4 min solo means 1600 min means 26.7h. That is not hardcore grind?

i think i stopped understanding your point.

i stated that visa helped players to farm diamond 48ap.

u needed tons of hmcoins aka golds or rl money to achieve such farm.

fullstop.

what s the relation between grind and visa i dont understand

2 minutes ago, Hinu said:

They assumed that it wasn't full on p2w cause the guy still had to "farm" those 400 runs... Spoiler : whales usually hires peoples to do it for them : ^)

OH!

so there are players that assume that in this game p2w means just throwing rl money on the screen to get stuff? that's another universe i didnt knew until now.

really? i mean really, those players think u just...throw money..get stuff....

im shocked.

thanks for clarification.

I have 4 alts.  One already has the gem just buy doing dailies.  One is close just need one more lucky roll of 10 chocs.  The other two are at 15 chocs each.  So, back to the original question, yes, it is possible.  I may end up with 2 alts with the gems when all is said and done.  It is in the rng gods hands.

Stats from 1 week in with 7 characters:

2 characters @ 27 chocolates

3 characters @ 17 chocolates

2 characters @ 7 chocolates

So, if my odds are typical, the rate is about 1/7. A typical player therefore would end the 3-week cycle with 51 chocolates (21 days + 3 procs), plus about 5 from the daily dash, meaning a HM store purchase is required to get to 60. However, many of these involve no actual money, as you can currency exchange for the HM coin to buy the bundle and sell it on the AH to get your money back.

For a single player, the basic probabilities:

Never procing - 3.9%

1 proc (needs to buy all HM store items) - 13.7%

2 procs (needs to buy free HM store items) - 22.9%

3 procs (needs to buy some free HM store items) - 24.2%

4 procs (1 Amethyst) - 18.1%

---

7 procs (1 Amethyst + buy all HM store items) - 1.63%

8 procs (1 Amethyst + buy all free HM store items for a second) - 0.48%

9 procs (1 Amethyst + buy some free HM store items for a 2nd) - 0.11%

10 procs (2 Amethysts ) - 0.023%

So your total odds of getting 2 Amethysts off 1 character is 2.25% (including the very tiny chances of procing more than 10 times). For lulz, you odds of getting 3 are 0.0000675%, or approximately 1 out of every 1.48 million characters.

On 13/2/2017 at 6:24 PM, Yulie said:

Thanks for the reply. That's a real shame. I was looking forward to using this event towards collecting high quality fabric and transmuting to highborn costume for my Yun. The fabric themselves sell for about 17g on the EU server which isnt that bad either.

Actually, he's talking about the costume you get from the box, but the costume you can exchange for 20 chocos can be salvaged, that's what I'm saving up for, because I already have a 220drain amethyst.

As for the rates getting chocos, for me there have been good, I have 6 characters btw, I can't quite check right now (maintenance) but it goes like
FM  4 chocos
SIN 16 chocos
BM 6 chocos after exchanging 20 chocos for one costume ( and salvaging)
WL 32 chocos
BD 4 chocos after exchanging etc etc
Destroyer  1 choco (started yesterday)

SO! By the end of this event, I foresee myself having at least 10 high quality fabrics or 20 with super luck! so Try to make the event with at least 2 characters because the chances are high and you won't even need to buy the bundles if you started already (but if you can, go ahead).

Oh these people who love math <3 

By the way, i will let you know if i get 3... i already have one, but my friends are having a hard time with it, i guess i'm gonna start getting 1 1 1 from now on xD i got it yesterday... that's pretty quick... only 2 days it came one... the other ones i got from bundles and dash. I got 3... today we'll see... my alt has 25 i believe.

15 minutes ago, Kryzz said:

I've got 4 characters, 2 with 38, 1 with 28, and 1 with 8, so I'm aiming for 3 amethysts. Not gonna combine them though because it's far too expensive

I know this isn't for everyone, but if you spend the minimum required for nccoins (5bucks) you will be able to use the mail between characters, that means only one Gem for all the characters... And while it might be a waste for some people, after playing for a year....With 6 characters, and 3 special gems (diamond 35ap, amethyst 220drain 7ap and ... the other one with 8ap) bound to account, I don't regret my decision, the rest of the stuff can be purchased with in game currency...  Seriously, starting a new character with 50+ ap in lvl 6 or 10 and just mailing all kind of untradeable (but bound to account) items has made my life really easy.  This is a worthy investment if you plan to keep playing with more than one character.

Warlock - 25 Chocos / 3 Outfits
Force Master - 58 Chocos / 2 Outfits

Blade Master 38 Chocos / 1 Outfti

Destroyer - 7 (worst Luck on This char) Chocos / 2 Outfit

Summoner - 25 Chocos / 1 Outfit

People Logic = You Get too many outfits = cry

You Get No Outfits = cry

There are many events previously that I was not lucky, to get, but who cares? NCsoft always provides events with a ''chance to win something''

If not this event, then next event... be happy that you get events at all..., Anniversary Event was already so OP. NCsoft saved me around 12k gold via that event... ( With Current Prices back then)

but I see people never happy no matter what event they add..., It's Free item, and a quest that takes 2 mins to do..., You Lose Nothing, but instead you gain a chance to win something... You do Dailies everyday anyway, so what's the problem?

If you don't get lucky this event, you get lucky next. BnS is not closing any day soon...

But I guess what's the point of commenting this, there will always be haters who will ''bla bla bla'' I want everything for free without me doing anything...

Archived