is it possible to farm 2 amethyst during the event?

pikapikapika

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Suna said:

i have done the event with my 8 characters. Only one char get double crit, 2 other characters have one crit and rest 5 characters no crit at all. outfits i probably have over 10.

Can you salvage the outfits for high quality fabric? I think the ones in dragon express are salvagable.

36 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

no, is just vendor trash 1c ..... i'd be happy if i had that many choco crits as costumes :-/

Thanks for the reply. That's a real shame. I was looking forward to using this event towards collecting high quality fabric and transmuting to highborn costume for my Yun. The fabric themselves sell for about 17g on the EU server which isnt that bad either.

On 2/9/2017 at 5:17 PM, pikapikapika said:

even if i buy all from F10, i can get barely 60 choco.  but someone said he can farm 2 ameythst in the faction chat.  any thought?  thanks.

Not sure if anyone explained you could get 2 gem (I didnt read entire post just your)

but i'll explain how:

You automatically get 20 chocolate from Feb 8 - Mar 1

If and Only If you do the quest every day.

So, now you need 40 more for 1 gem.

In 20 days, you should be able to "crit" 4 times

which equal to 40 chocolate because each crit is +10 chocolate.

This is for one character.

If you have 2+ characters you will "most" likely to get another gem

However, NOTE THIS:

IF you are "SUPER" unlucky and get "ZERO" crit during the duration of the event

then the chance of you getting 2 gem is slim to none.

I have 9 Characters doing the event. Two of them have 6 chocolate and One have 46 chocolate

and the other are in between. So it's possible to get 2 gems if not more.

1 hour ago, AhComplicate said:

Not sure if anyone explained you could get 2 gem (I didnt read entire post just your)

but i'll explain how:

You automatically get 20 chocolate from Feb 8 - Mar 1

If and Only If you do the quest every day.

So, now you need 40 more for 1 gem.

In 20 days, you should be able to "crit" 4 times

which equal to 40 chocolate because each crit is +10 chocolate.

This is for one character.

If you have 2+ characters you will "most" likely to get another gem

However, NOTE THIS:

IF you are "SUPER" unlucky and get "ZERO" crit during the duration of the event

then the chance of you getting 2 gem is slim to none.

I have 9 Characters doing the event. Two of them have 6 chocolate and One have 46 chocolate

and the other are in between. So it's possible to get 2 gems if not more.

you can also win the lottery if you play the lottery but the most probable is you wont...

on 8 toons most of them are at 6, and 2 of them at 16.... draw your conclutions as you want...

Like someone said. Last even we had too much control over getting the gem, this time we have absolutely 0. There's gonna be people who get one, there's gonna be people who get 3+ if they got many alts, and then there's gonna be people who don't get it at all. I myself are also on 6 chocos and even though it's 14 more days to go, I'v already given up on hopes to get the gem.

We will always keep complaining.

6 days 6 chocolates, and some garbage 3x daywatch... rip amethyst

what dumb event is this, pure rng

if this continues, not a chance to get amethyst, even if i buy all bundles and weapon skin

my alt had 2 crits, so theres 26 thats better, but main - rip

3 hours ago, babeln said:

6 days 6 chocolates, and some garbage 3x daywatch... rip amethyst

what dumb event is this, pure rng

if this continues, not a chance to get amethyst, even if i buy all bundles and weapon skin

my alt had 2 crits, so theres 26 thats better, but main - rip

bound to account afaik

anyway

On 2/10/2017 at 0:18 PM, Shukran said:

well..if u consider there are players that farmed diamond 48....everything is possible with visa

Wat? How can u farm 48 ap diamond with visa that doesnt even make sense u can only get like 200 or so from hm store, only way to get 48 ap diamond is hardcore farming on 3 different characters of the same account

45 minutes ago, doitztard said:

Wat? How can u farm 48 ap diamond with visa that doesnt even make sense u can only get like 200 or so from hm store, only way to get 48 ap diamond is hardcore farming on 3 different characters of the same account

which doesnt involve heavy investiment in RL money? i can , anyway, list you 2 names that have 48ap gem and i am quite sure they didnt use any alts. u kow..when ncsoft put thiose cs reset bundle...

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

which doesnt involve heavy investiment in RL money? i can , anyway, list you 2 names that have 48ap gem and i am quite sure they didnt use any alts. u kow..when ncsoft put thiose cs reset bundle...

so they just farmed CS 400+ times?

Archived