Regarding bis bracelet

Natello

Hey guys,

After the patch, the Asura bracelet became the Pinnacle bracelet which has pretty good stats. Before the patch the Asura bracelet was slightly worse than the Binding bracelet from EC. 

I got 4 questions regarding that fact:

1. Since the binding bracelet was a better version of asura bracelet before the patch, is the binding bracelet an even stronger version of the pinnacle bracelet or did they not change that one? (I don't have the binding bracelet to check the stats.)

2. Is the pinnacle bracelet that I recently unsealed BiS? (617 Block, 27 AP, 648 critical damage, 11 additional damage)

3. Does the pinnacle bracelet beat the true python bracelet in terms of dps? I have 60%+ crit chance with the pinnacle bracelet at the moment. 

4. Should I salvage my true python bracelet to get elements for my oath necklace? It seems risky to me, since they could nerf the stats of the pinnacle bracelet. (648 critical damage seems pretty OP to me.)

1. Binding bracelet did not change.

2. It has only one set of stats so this is what you can get at best.

3. A friend of mine did say his DPS increased with Pinnacle.

4. Reason for pinnacle to be so OP is that we won't be using Hongmoon upgradeable accessories at some point so you will use these until you get legendary items. You can either way decide would you want to spend gold to buy jewels now or later once you get more accessories.

4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

1. Binding bracelet did not change.

2. It has only one set of stats so this is what you can get at best.

3. A friend of mine did say his DPS increased with Pinnacle.

4. Reason for pinnacle to be so OP is that we won't be using Hongmoon upgradeable accessories at some point so you will use these until you get legendary items. You can either way decide would you want to spend gold to buy jewels now or later once you get more accessories.

What if my maxd hm accessory has higher stats than the pinnacles? Shall i stick with the maxd until I (5 years later) can get legendary?

1 hour ago, RyuueLaview said:

What if my maxd hm accessory has higher stats than the pinnacles? Shall i stick with the maxd until I (5 years later) can get legendary?

Go with what you do more damage. I felt like I didn't want to change my accessories on my main to the Pinnacle ones so I am using True boss ones.

1 hour ago, RyuueLaview said:

HM earring and ring are better than Pinnacle ones, if you spend time upgrading them. HM earring offers better critical damage, though it will get replaced if you get elemental earring. Ring offers the same critical damage as Pinnacle starting True Oath, and have better critical rate.

i recommend changing bracelet to pinnacle instead of true boss since the crit damage boost is great. once you get to 60 crit chance removing the true boss bracelet will lose 3% of your crit chance but with 600+ crit damage from the pinnacle you will see a significant boost to crit damage %. Once you get the legendary necklace it will mitigate the loss in crit chance of the bracelet.

after some test, pinnacle bracelet is not always better, u can switch  if u have about 60% without it and a blue buff in team, or if u dont have maxed crit damage already (under 250%), if u dont have blue buff and over 250% critdmg the true python stay better

Archived