Dps

SirRay

It depends heavily on if you have Secret technique straight jab & RMB. Without those you will do about 10k-ish. WITH those skills I would agree dps to be between 15k - 18k. Because SF dps depends so heavily on crit, crit, crit, you want crit @ 70%. Also, I recommend staying earth damage for melee, & frost for ranged (using secret technique Frozen tundra & LMB) 

I say these things because i've seen 700+ attack power Soul Fighters with sub 9k dps due to not having secret techniques & not using right skills. At a certain crit level your RMB does more damage than F (except iron shoulder), so your melee rotation becomes:

LMB straight jab crit to RMB crit to Iron shoulder till 5 stacks Chi = V & hold down F (with secret technique for +8k damage on successful finish).

On your ranged DPS it goes like this:

Open with frozen tundra, and spam LMB w/ secret skill (this increases damage and crit reduces cooldown of Frozen Tundra) then repeat.

All other skills are DPS loss and should only be used for boss mechanics & group assists (lightening fist to proc joint attack, Ice beam for double stun, or leg sweep + Slam fist combo). Also if you are doing all of this you will be stacking golden dragon which will allow you to consistantly top off your team with secret technique on X. Lastly, as with all dps - your DPS depends on animation cancel using LMB & RMB (for Soul Fighter).

----Melee----

HM LMB Straight Jab 

HM RMB Cobalt Punch

HM V Kingfist (single target dps / boss)

HM V Frost storm (AoE dungeon trash clearing)

----Ranged----

HM RMB Snowball (resets cooldown of Burning tundra) - generates focus on crit hit inside of burning tundra

HM V Burning tundra (specced to reduce cooldown on crit from Snowball)

---NON DPS---

HM X Chi burst (keeping group HP topped off - needs dragon fist stacks to maximize effect)

Lastly, on grabbed/incapacitated boss, LMB chi beam is highest damage you'll do in game, so drop all dps moves to do it.

Additionally, if you don't have the Draken earring/ring yet, and you aren't planning on getting it anytime soon - The earth ring, earring from DT/EC has earth damage which maximizes your melee earth DMG, if you can get them & max them out. The edition of 3 Oblivion soul shields and 5 Ebondrake soul shields will get you the highest non legendary, non Naryu Foundry / Raven King Crit, accuracy, & attack power boost.

Also if you haven't done so, farm honorary ornaments x5, evolution stones x5, and 80x Naryu relics from Naryu Labrinth to get a moonwater soul to stage 2. Leave it at stage 2 until you get your weapon to max legendary.

22 minutes ago, Tigerlily said:

----Melee----

HM LMB Straight Jab 

HM RMB Cobalt Punch

HM V Kingfist (single target dps / boss)

HM V Frost storm (AoE dungeon trash clearing)

----Ranged----

HM RMB Snowball (resets cooldown of Burning tundra) - generates focus on crit hit inside of burning tundra

HM V Burning tundra (specced to reduce cooldown on crit from Snowball)

---NON DPS---

HM X Chi burst (keeping group HP topped off - needs dragon fist stacks to maximize effect)

Lastly, on grabbed/incapacitated boss, LMB chi beam is highest damage you'll do in game, so drop all dps moves to do it.

Hm, will me cost a good time to farm this stuff :/

But thx for your posting, i apreciate it!

5 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Hm, will me cost a good time to farm this stuff :/

But thx for your posting, i apreciate it!

Well, the EASIEST way is to get your character to 1250 achievement points and buy most of the items needed to unlock those skills from the achievement vendor in Zeiwei (you will need lots of purple Naryu coins). Also, if you have some spare money, pick up the "duelist bundle" for the training tokens & pugelist tokens. Use those to buy the other half of the items off of the pvp coin vendor.

FYI the hardest items to get (imo) are the hongmoon pellet or the ocean life essence (unless your clan can help you farm Poharan in 24m East Fleet instance). 

Your HM skill can also be bought for 120 -160 cold storage orbs from the Cold Storage vendor that sometimes spawns in Cold Storage dungeon after defeating first boss.

11 minutes ago, Gennady said:

How do I get it? I thought it's not available yet.

If I remember correctly you just need to eat a Royal Zen bean. You can farm 5000 zen beans to buy it fairly quickly, especially if you saved any & all Arena invitation quest scrolls you should've sporadically gotten from main quest, daily chest, or dungeon boss chest rewards.

Is this a PvP Topic? I only see Earthbuild suggestions.

The HM skills for PVE are:

HM RMB Right Punch

HM V Froststorm

And u also need the Green Badge(Breeze Kick)

PVE Rotation is like hold down RMB und press F for Ironshoulder or 2 + F for Breeze Kick

to build up Stacks and spam V for Froststorm.

Dont use Earthbuild for PvE its not as good as Icebuild <.<

kinda right and wrong there,

as dragonfist after v gets removed and will only be available after focus chi and then v, means that ice dmg and earth dmg will be a lot closer, combine that with buffed % bonus on procs from bracelet for earth (380%earth vs 120% bonus ice) and badges bonus, combination and upcoming leg badges (2500% aoe  plus 500% DF earth bonus vs 500% up to 5 targets plus 100% DF ice) included, earth will be absolutely viable and much more versatile than ice.

also with wl earth rotation has a far higher burst than ice, add to that a leg soul and we r talking dps

basically, the difference between earth and ice will be, that ice does continuous low dmg rmb's with burst froststorm every 8ish seconds, 

for earth will be high burn during sb, continuous high dps from anicancel combo kfm, nice burst kingfist, but slower stacks building (about 14 to 16ish second)

also earth will build hongmoon energy far faster than ice, which means more ultimate skills (earth sf can build hm energy on bosses the fastest out of all classes)

so concluding u could say low gear go earth build, then mid high gear ice at the moment, but endgame gear upcoming content (vortex, skill revamp and leg badges) earth

13 hours ago, Glacia said:

Is this a PvP Topic? I only see Earthbuild suggestions.

The HM skills for PVE are:

HM RMB Right Punch

HM V Froststorm

And u also need the Green Badge(Breeze Kick)

PVE Rotation is like hold down RMB und press F for Ironshoulder or 2 + F for Breeze Kick

to build up Stacks and spam V for Froststorm.

Dont use Earthbuild for PvE its not as good as Icebuild <.<

I'm only 3 days into my SF now, but it's just about maxed gear other than legendary and earth is 2-4k dps higher than ice on average, even with all HM skills.  Haven't bought the badge yet, waiting to get better soul shields to see how much a higher crit rate changes that.

Archived