Event Blade and Soulmate !

TheHawk

Let´s do some math ...

08 feb to 01 march = 22 days .

Doing the diary quest = 22 chocolates .

Daily Challenge - No Chocolate

Purples DG´s - No Chocolate 

Flawless Amethyst = 60 chocolate .

So if ia am not wrong only ppl ho bought itens in Store can complete 60 chocolates and trade the Amethyst ?

IMHO : Why The Amethyst isn´t to sale directly in Store ?

Events like this are so ........ SAD - A biggest illusion to a F2P ! Sell directly and done!

TheHawlk

You poor soul of lacking hope on RNGesus. Even Jonathan confirmed that you will get amethyst and even the outfit with it. Why ? because the crit is so high bro. Out of 20 guides, I saw 5 people got an outfit from the box and 15 among us get crit 10 stacks of chocolate. So stop complaining about events and screw the math.

'jonathan confirmed that you will get the gem'
First of all how can you confirm rng is gonna happen?

I did it on 8 characters twice now which is 16x didnt get a single proc on any character.

Lets imagine you only do it on 1 character because you dont have more or for whatever reason.

Those 16x would already be 16 days and im pretty sure this character would not get the gem.

And this is gonna happen to a lot of player, thats really a shitty design for an event.

9 hours ago, Hellacious said:

I'm just thankful we don't have to grind for them this time around as far as events go.

THIS!!

OMG I don't need to mindlessly do the same dungeons for the 1,000 time :D

It's the first event they actualy did it right (so far).

Costumes easy to get (but not great ones thou), Gems easy to get (if you get more toons the chances are greater, since it's account bound), and I can finaly play the game, and not lock myself in a loop for the sake of some timed shit.

Buying cash shop items? Did you guys forget that you can sell gold. Get hongmoon coins and buy store items. Or get lucky with venture tokens. It's possible to get things in list without spending real money. Just hoard the gold and you'll be fine.

B1MK50t.jpg

That's with doing 9 characters a day for two days. I have at least 3 characters who already have 20/60 done with the amethyst without buying anything. The rates on getting them seem decent, about half and half, and if you don't crit, you have another 2 weeks and a half.

Also to add, three costumes.

9 hours ago, lostforumaccount said:

THIS!!

OMG I don't need to mindlessly do the same dungeons for the 1,000 time :D

It's the first event they actualy did it right (so far).

Costumes easy to get (but not great ones thou), Gems easy to get (if you get more toons the chances are greater, since it's account bound), and I can finaly play the game, and not lock myself in a loop for the sake of some timed shit.

This is a repeat of the Valentine Event last year (gave out a Brilliant Hongmoon Hexagonal Peridot).

10 hours ago, Raikiri0311 said:

'jonathan confirmed that you will get the gem'
First of all how can you confirm rng is gonna happen?

I did it on 8 characters twice now which is 16x didnt get a single proc on any character.

Lets imagine you only do it on 1 character because you dont have more or for whatever reason.

Those 16x would already be 16 days and im pretty sure this character would not get the gem.

And this is gonna happen to a lot of player, thats really a shitty design for an event.

Its only been two days since the event started.

Why are people making a big deal out of this, just do the dailies on all your characters everyday to increase the odds of getting the gem. Since you didn't get a crit 1 day it isn't the end of the world. Besides if they added hearts to dungeons they would have increased the amount of hearts you needed to get the gem, thus purple train.

It's still RNG. Even if most get it, everyone won't. There will always be outliers with RNG. If they wanted everyone to get it they should have made it guaranteed, it's really that simple. Why couldn't they include a range of dungeons including lower level stuff to get them, or daily quests in any are with a max per day? Give all players a chance to get lucky, and those who don't a chance to farm gems for their characters.

4 hours ago, Cor said:

No it is not the same and it was possible to get the peridot guaranteed without needing any rng luck.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/valentines-day-event-feb-1024/

The single portion of the event where you went to Jadestone to do the quest to run around is what was repeated, unless that was an entirely different event from Valentines. Been a year since we've done that so I can't remember what exactly the whole event was, but all I could remember was this particular part.

I only started doing the event today and out of 9 characters 3 got the outfit and 1 got the 10x crit.  As much as i dislike having to rely on rng this event does seem pretty well guarenteed to give you an outfit and enough chocolates to get a gem so long as you do the the event quest every day.

Obviously having more then one character lvl16+ to do the event will highly increase the odds of getting one or more of the gems.

Archived