LilArsynic

Avalanche Den is stupid

Why put in a mechanic that just one shots people with no way to stop it? That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen in a game. 

Edited by Avenger
Moderator edit: Language.

1 hour ago, HieuHoa said:

You need to learn the mechanic bruh /giggle

I agree. You need to learn the mechs. Look it up or ask people in game. Its not a simple tank and spank fight.

You'll be shocked to find out there are a lot of mechanics that if you fail you end up getting "one shot".

There are always videos or guides to show you'll need to know about them, 

it's the best you can do going into any dungeon for the first time..

HieuHoa   

If you used to play Tera, Dark Souls => BnS is piece of cake

If you from BDO PvE play style, may the soul of Hajoon bless you

*take it easy* 

Shuchin   

Well Yeti stands out a bit compared to lair and necropolis in that it has mechanics to freeze you to make iframing the one-shots impossible, and not just as a "mega finisher move" but like constantly throughout the raid again and again. ^_^

Guess it's a bit of a balance for it to be one of the fastest purple dungeons you can complete.

By the way you can survive the jumps by the time you have end-gamish gear (defense pet, good belt etc), plus the dps output is so high nowadays that you can just cheese your way through the whole thing with dragon hearts. :P

Yarnz   

big hint, when boss's cc bar opens up, 90% of the time it would be good to joint CC him

Wait...wait....you mean I actually have to use Knockdowns, Stuns, Dazes, joint attacks, and know which one of those to use & when?!?!?!

Psshhhhhh i'll just never do Avalanche Den and go straight to Sundered Nexus then. No need to learn Cc brah!!!  

Hinu   

"No way to stop it" idk men,not like one guy could avoid getting frozen and shield the entire party? Or yeah...mechanics

Edited by Hinu

FrozenB   
On 2/15/2017 at 7:33 AM, Tigerlily said:

Wait...wait....you mean I actually have to use Knockdowns, Stuns, Dazes, joint attacks, and know which one of those to use & when?!?!?!

Psshhhhhh i'll just never do Avalanche Den and go straight to Sundered Nexus then. No need to learn Cc brah!!!  

Sundered Nexus no need CC? Are you joking? Have you ever run it before? Even the 1st boss require you to do all 3 CCs. 

On 08/02/2017 at 1:27 AM, LilArsynic said:

Why put in a mechanic that just one shots people with no way to stop it? That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen in a game. 

stop wanting to faceroll everything and git gud, learn it, learn the mechanics and stop bitching about it...

Welcome, you've reached the point in the game where you actually have to start putting in effort and learning how mechanics work. May I recommend looking up some guides before claiming something is impossible to stop? 

This is why I don't like easy gear handouts and content nerfs. People get carried without having a clue how the game or their class actually works. 

Meginb   

That's the way it goes in every game, dunno why people expect it to remain shallow and easy once you hit max level where the real game starts.

Munifex   

When he absorbs heat: Don't let him grab the one he holds aggro and CC him after his first jump.

When he absorbs cold, step in the ice cores and iframe his AoEs

You're welcome!

newbiez   

this is why im always take 2 db at yeti even tho they said yeti dg is damn easy...because some ppl doesnt know how the mech and they just dps all the way

WinterX   
On 4/17/2017 at 1:03 PM, Munifex said:

When he absorbs heat: Don't let him grab the one he holds aggro and CC him after his first jump.

When he absorbs cold, step in the ice cores and iframe his AoEs

You're welcome!

You don't need to stop his grab. That's bull*hit. If he grabs the person, the person gains the buff, and the other players can come to the grabbed person to gain a buff. It has no difference if the person gets grabbed or not. 

Edited by WinterX

Cor   
29 minutes ago, WinterX said:

You don't need to stop his grab. That's bull*hit. If he grabs the person, the person gains the buff, and the other players can come to the grabbed person to gain a buff. It has no difference if the person gets grabbed or not. 

It's not bs it's the better way of doing it. No dps loss because of the yeti jumping and no risk of not getting the buff because of the one being thrown messing up and not transfering it.

Eckogen   

If you don't like the mechanics for Yeti...Wait until you get to Naryu Sanctum and BT.