Jump to content
Forums

We need to be able to kick inside f8 dungeons


Recommended Posts

So, today has been a terrible day to do dungeons. First off, during heaven's mandate, the party leader used the scale, and everyone but one player passed on the loot. The leader had trouble keeping his loot because of this... "silent" player (likely a bot). In the end, the leader got like 3/4 of the loot.

 

Then, about 2 hours later, i was doing Naryu's Labyrinth and we had this player  who was being extremely toxic, as well as bidding every single thing in the dungeon and started to leech after we reached the last floor, and wouldn't help with the boss. In the end, the other 4 party members left the dungeon, while he was still shitposting, and then he left after a minute or two. After that, i started to recruit, and once again, this player joined the party. I immediately stopped recruiting, so people wouldn't join for no reason. He then procceeded to bad mouth me, and tell them i did everything he did. Of course, as you'd expect from an idiot, he did not really convince the other 2 members that joined before he did. One of them left, and now the other one is sitting by me while i write this. He's been talking about "banning" me, like he could do something like that. Probably has some mental problems, even feeling bad for him right now. But anyway... We need the ability to vote kick people from cross-server dungeons at all times, instead of just when people logout.

 

TL;DR: Add the ability to vote kick people at all times on cross-server dungeons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kuroyori said:

So, today has been a terrible day to do dungeons. First off, during heaven's mandate, the party leader used the scale, and everyone but one player passed on the loot. The leader had trouble keeping his loot because of this... "silent" player (likely a bot). In the end, the leader got like 3/4 of the loot.

 

Then, about 2 hours later, i was doing Naryu's Labyrinth and we had this player  who was being extremely toxic, as well as bidding every single thing in the dungeon and started to leech after we reached the last floor, and wouldn't help with the boss. In the end, the other 4 party members left the dungeon, while he was still shitposting, and then he left after a minute or two. After that, i started to recruit, and once again, this player joined the party. I immediately stopped recruiting, so people wouldn't join for no reason. He then procceeded to bad mouth me, and tell them i did everything he did. Of course, as you'd expect from an idiot, he did not really convince the other 2 members that joined before he did. One of them left, and now the other one is sitting by me while i write this. He's been talking about "banning" me, like he could do something like that. Probably has some mental problems, even feeling bad for him right now. But anyway... We need the ability to vote kick people from cross-server dungeons at all times, instead of just when people logout.

 

TL;DR: Add the ability to vote kick people at all times on cross-server dungeons.

This is a huge need. I don't know why it wasn't part of the game to begin with. So many times I've been in party with those who don't contribute to dungeon and feeds off our work, deliberately mess up mechs just to troll party, I can go into detail more but I think anyone reading get the picture. We need this option and to have it where all members but the one being kicked has to vote to avoid abuse of the function.

1 minute ago, Azaazel said:

+1 

 

Also, I wanted to add a relevant suggestion: ability to leave party in middle of LFP

 

Yes need this so bad. Sometimes get stuck with someone who with lead who wont cancel even after 5, 10 or more mins with no one else joining. Its like being held hostage. only way to escape it is to relog which is annoying. If we are to be stuck in that lobby looking for a party I'd rather stuck and have my freedom than at the will of another.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yess pleeeease! i was about to post here the same thing i sent to them via e-mail, but i see that everyone asks for it. 

My stories are all alike, guy comes in, whales the whole thing, pretents then to have had his weapon broken and bids in everything, laughs at our faces, laugh at staff faces and gets out happy. No more.

Please implement vote-kick! IT'S THE PARTY'S RESPONSIBILITY TO DECIDE WHO STAYS AND WHO GOES AWAY. :o

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know where staff got into their heads that party kick is not a beneficial system, or that parties abusing the feature would be a concern.

 

It helps more players than it hurts due to majority or unanimous votes, and it's a COMMON feature in the mmo meta. It would save plenty of headaches if they just added it already, but they remain silently stubborn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Azaazel said:

+1 

 

Also, I wanted to add a relevant suggestion: ability to leave party in middle of LFP

 

Yes, this definitely would also be a good thing. It's really annoying not having the option to leave the party.

 

6 hours ago, Wataru said:

There would be a lot of limitations to be put into place as well as penalties for people that kick too much.

Well, they'd probably make it so every party member other than the one being kicked would have to vote, which in itself is a good limitation to avoid abuse. I don't see why anyone would have to be penalised for this. What if you get in 10 parties in a row with players like that? Doesn't sound fair to you, at all. But yes, i see your point.

Edited by Kuroyori
Added a quote
Link to post
Share on other sites

I do agree that in some cases, non cooperative players are an issue, but you can always form a pre-made party with your own rules in the lobby chat.

 

Also it is not hard to imagine a situation where a kick option would lead to abusive practices; example: 5man premade recruits 1 pug/random guy. They get a good drop and decide to kick the random guy because they don't want to share the loot or just to invite a friend that just logged in. 

 

How would you feel being the random/pug guy who got in that party by LFP? 

 

If your answer is that you don't LFP, then you don't need a kick option. 

Edited by MrPuddles
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrPuddles said:

I do agree that in some cases, non cooperative players are an issue, but you can always form a pre-made party with your own rules in the lobby chat.

 

Also it is not hard to imagine a situation where a kick option would lead to abusive practices; example: 5man premade recruits 1 pug/random guy. They get a good drop and decide to kick the random guy because they don't want to share the loot or just to invite a friend that just logged in. 

 

How would you feel being the random/pug guy who got in that party by LFP? 

 

If your answer is that you don't LFP, then you don't need a kick option. 

Of course you need that option, first of all, LFP is just a feature to help you find ppl randomly, you can set the rules then, the party makes the rules. And second of all, sometimes, even if you put up party rules and don't do LFP, even if you leave it clear that there should be no whales there, they will still lie and do it. And then all we can do to make justice is leave the party and try to find another one, it's ridiculous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

They're not going to, ever. Vote Kicking can be extremely abusive (e.g. three friends kicking out some random guy right before the final boss), and NA already has that infamous reputation for abusing whatever system in their hands (e.g. Master Loot, Ogong Door Glitch, Whirlwind Valley Ranking Glitch).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

 

They're not going to, ever. Vote Kicking can be extremely abusive (e.g. three friends kicking out some random guy right before the final boss), and NA already has that infamous reputation for abusing whatever system in their hands (e.g. Master Loot, Ogong Door Glitch, Whirlwind Valley Ranking Glitch).

Thats basically the gist of it. We simply cannot be trusted with it, so we have to deal with the consequences.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...