Nc soft being always incapable

skyzor123

Hello guys, i give up on this game , there has been 1 year since im playing Blade&soul , the issue started with ping (managed to buy wtfast license) and now, they lauched the x64 client . After they annouced it i was so hyped and happy i will be able to use the full capacity of my pc, i made sure its playable(sp1 thinghy)  the x64 client didnt start. No problem, i reinstalled the game and..now it doesnt even start (x32/x64) so dear Nc soft (developers especially , try to do stuffs propperly or dont even mention those kind of things) .I am not considering a comeback after a year of..dissapointment.

Not trying to protect the company but the game run perfect for me. Rock solid fps and i dont even have some crazy PC not at all. I hope the problem get solved quick so you guys can enjoy the game with the 64 bit client.

@NineArt

@Le7hal

Which versions of windows you use ?

Have you tried alt-tabbing and launching something else like google chrome ?

Also there are too many people reporting different kinds of problems they are having. Most of them are scared to even click the bns launcher. This is the day the patch and event released. Don't you wonder why jadestone, which should have been over-crowded, has even less people than it's normal daytime ?

That thing gameguard, destroyed my computer completely. I'm not even sure if removing it would fix my problems affecting whole computer processing, which started right after it installed gameguard. Being forced to re-install windows and all other stuff is outrageous.

2 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

@NineArt

@Le7hal

Which versions of windows you use ?

Have you tried alt-tabbing and launching something else like google chrome ?

Also there are too many people reporting different kinds of problems they are having. Most of them are scared to even click the bns launcher. This is the day the patch and event released. Don't you wonder why jadestone, which should have been over-crowded, has even less people than it's normal daytime ?

That thing gameguard, destroyed my computer completely. I'm not even sure if removing it would fix my problems affecting whole computer processing, which started right after it installed gameguard. Being forced to re-install windows and all other stuff is outrageous.

Windows 10

Yah i have tired alt tabbing, i have like many apps open like chrome, notepad, WTF, while game is launched haven't had any problems yet....

Archived