Forums

64.bit client and Gameguard

13 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Its not the gameguard, its something else and I suspect its certain configurations only. I run the 64bit client just perfectly fine without any DCs and fps drops, lag or w/e you find the issues here, and my potato PC is just alful.

It works, well ... looks as if it works on some computers with many bugs ofc. But, try closing game and do something else like surfing in internet, restarting computer ... anything.

You will see, it doesn't only cause problems in game, it also locks the whole computer and makes even the highest end pc's turn into potatoes. I have seen many viruses, malwares, trojans etc. But none of them are able to act that effectively without getting caught by decent anti-virus softwares. So i give credit to that gameguard developers ... for programming one of the best malwares in history.

Now to Ncsoft :

This thing must be disabled or deleted before we burn out some hardwares which will really hurt materially. The malware acts perfectly for both 32 and 64 bit clients ... needs to be removed.

4 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

It works, well ... looks as if it works on some computers with many bugs ofc. But, try closing game and do something else like surfing in internet, restarting computer ... anything.

You will see, it doesn't only cause problems in game, it also locks the whole computer and makes even the highest end pc's turn into potatoes. I have seen many viruses, malwares, trojans etc. But none of them are able to act that effectively without getting caught by decent anti-virus softwares. So i give credit to that gameguard developers ... for programming one of the best malwares in history.

Now to Ncsoft :

This thing must be disabled or deleted before we burn out some hardwares which will really hurt materially. The malware acts perfectly for both 32 and 64 bit clients ... needs to be removed.

I dont know bro, I am surfing the web right now, viewing google maps, opening other programs and I dont see ANY difference whatsoever from before and after I started and closed the game. I point out that while I play BnS, I usually listen to live youtube mixes or watching videos (listening mostly) in youtube so that aswell should make my PC even slower, but in the end, absolutely nothing changes.

This is why I said there are some glitches with some PC configurations and software that makes the game or your PC to work strange. If you feel that you have a malware in your PC, I suggest you download a malware cleaner (you can find these in google pretty easy) and scan your PC, I will tell you, it wount find anything :D.

If you like to be of any use to the community and to fix this "problem", I suggest you send a ticket with detailed explanation of what happened and your specs along with all the software you use in the background. Because on my clear system (without anything running in the background other than chrome and discord) I have absolutely no problems with the game or the performance of my PC.

@NightFer i was going to type a wall of text here, in all details as if i'm explaining to a child. But, a 10 seconds black screen out of nowhere just a minute ago made me think it's not worth.

Just fyi, to make you understand that you are beating a dead horse ; This computer has deep-freeze, only used for blade and soul and that website. I only de-activate deep-freeze until updates launched by bns are done. Then nothing ever gets in this computer, never. Also i don't like to mention it in internet platform but i work in technical department of a well-known hardware brand.

Guess i made myself clear about not needing any cliché suggestions.

This new client is very bad, I can not see the process of the game in execution in the task manager, I usually use it to increase the priority of the game in order to have more performance, but after the last update, no more appears, The game was also slower to load, both in version 32 and in 64 bit, the process does not appear, I do not know why NCSOFT did it,

My name is ShaunaVayne well that is my tag in the BNS server. My username does not show up here for some reason. It shows up in numbers. 

Before I go on these are my PC specs:

Intel Core i5 6600k

Asus GeForce Nvidia GTX 1060 OC 6GB 

Gigabyte Gaming G1 K3 Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz RAM

Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System

EVGA 650W 80+ Gold PSU

So to begin ever since I had heard about the 64-bit client I was excited to see how it would help change this game and I actually thought it would help change it (performance wise for the better) But it turns out that I am wrong. 

After the update I had installed I ran the game and when I got into the game the menu screen of where you select your characters ran smooth and no issues of course. But when I spawn into town or into the game in general that is when my FPS would dip to 15-21 and it would stay at a stable 15-21 fps. It is almost as if it is capped to 21 fps. Well for me at-least. I have tried everything to improve the FPS but nothing has worked. I have tried alt+enter to get the game into true full screen mode (which I did with the 32-bit client but it didn't even make much difference on that client either but i will get back to this) I had ran game booster using my ASUS GPU Tweak2 and that didn't even make a difference either, I made sure nothing else was running that could affect the FPS in game, I changed the settings in my Nvidia control panel manually to provide more power towards running the game but still no change, I restarted my computer to see if that would help but still no change, I removed some games that were taking up space to see if that would help but that didn't even change anything. I did a disc cleanup, defragged my disc drive, ran CCleaner got rid of extra junk files laying around on my PC but yet that made no change in FPS.  Set my computer to performance mode and set BnS to high priority via task manager but yet still no difference nor change, I had set all of the graphics in game to the LOWEST and my resolution to the lowest and yet still no change in fps performance was still bad. 

I swear with this game it does not matter if you change the settings in game it just feels like no matter what change you make it really makes no difference at all. 

With the 32-Bit client I was getting 120fps maxed out but that still wasn't as good at is seems. Because whenever it came to running around and entering combat the game would stutter and drop to 40 fps from 120 and even when i optimise my PC for 'low end' settings and combat still the same fps would drop game would stutter. It does not matter what I do to change settings or anything in this game it will still find a way to stutter and lag like crazy. 

This is pretty annoying. I was hoping I could use the 64-bit client to finally run this game smoother and have more change of surviving whilst doing SSP and MSP. Majority of the people I have seen comment on the client have said that they have not received any crashed nor dc's though this may only be a select few but still the client it working for some but it feels like it is not working for the majority who play. 

I would like to be able to do MSP and SSP without freezing instantly and unfreezing when the field boss has died. It make it so hard to even dodge the bosses one shot blows and patterns then people rage at you for being a 'noob' I play KFM since I love playing that class. But I would love to feel useful and actually be able to tank because I find it fun. But I can't since I am limited on when I can engage a boss or certain encounters. Even when I press CTRL+F it really does not change anything. The game still lags hard. And this is on the 32-BIT client. When it comes to doing dungeons there is no difference there either. Yes I can do the bosses without the freezing but the stuttering and fps drops make it hard for me to still tank the boss and dps at times. 

Long story short, I would love to play this game, but I guess I am forced back on the 32-bit client until a fix for the 64-bit client is release. Because the performance I am getting from that is just a joke. You would expect low fps from 32-bit not a 64-bit client that is supposed to be compatible with your OS... Come on..

Edited by 894977_1452550607

One thing is for sure. This last GG fix they did last night introduced FPS drops for me. I am in the exact same barren empty area and now my fps sits more around the 30-40 instead of being a flat line at 59-60. This program is stupid beyond reason. If it's going to hog so much performance, I expect a 6 core i7 into my mailbox. They can't possibly expect us to put up with this -.-

Already tried. Does absolutely nothing for me.

[edit] The funny part is, I was sitting ingame, then I decided to come in forums and check the scenery. Saw there is a GG patch and decided to specifically look how FPS is before and after. It's remarkable how much this stupid program interferes with the game -.-

Edited by MassiveEgo
edit