Forums

BnS Pink Tax?

Xiaoyen

Heart Surgeon 799 Ncoin 

Love Doctor 1299 Ncoin

The difference is one is for males and one is for females.

Are you trying to upset feminists? Why charge more for the female one? Afraid the male one won't be as popular unless you lower the price?

I think they should bring back Zulia's glorious boobies and eliminate gender discriminatory pricing.  I assume they nerfed Zulia's bust size and covered her up to appease feminists, but a pink tax is a worse offense!

Oh, and if you do do something, lower the female version price to the male price. Don't raise the male price to the female price, 

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Maybe because the population of females is higher than of males? So they think: make female outfit more expensive  ---> more profit ?

Idk. Just 2 cents from my side ;o)

So the minority then gets preferential treatment?

Just now, NightFer said:

The female outfit comes in 3 pieces (outfit, adorment and hair) and male one have only 1 piece. Thats why its more expensive. Stop with this discrimination stuff.

both come in 3 pieces :|

I am very disapoinet about these prices, one is for men and the other for female characters both include outfit,  hat and glasses( it is the same skin without breasts !!)For sure population of females characters is higher than males, but what about all the outfits that has the same price for female or male characters ?!!!....  It's not fair :(. 

5 hours ago, Xiaoyen said:

Heart Surgeon 799 Ncoin 

Love Doctor 1299 Ncoin

The difference is one is for males and one is for females.

Are you trying to upset feminists? Why charge more for the female one? Afraid the male one won't be as popular unless you lower the price?

LOL i am very happy with 799 bcus Ive been wanting this for eternity. I think its obvious why the female is more expensive. Its like they say sex sells. 

I have a feeling the male's suit is set so low because more people might be willing to gift it to guy's.

Cause dear lord I know a lot of friends that play guy characters would HATE being in that and would easily spend the money as a joke.

But that's just me and how I am around my friends,

Outside of that I'm not even sure why they'd put them at different prices, 

Since the Lover Boy and Pure White are the same price..

It's pretty clear it was demand. They price costumes on what they think people will pay and how people want them.

Males have to pay more for other things and nobody complains, so it's not equality you're wanting if you think one gender should be protected and treated above the other.

This whole thread is bait and will just attract trolls. It doesn't make sense because the people on the other end of the character can be whatever gender. They're not charging people based on the gender of the player.

White Rosette and White Rosetta have the same price tag, and I'm pretty sure the Dark Angel outfits for both genders were the same price. There is no excuse as to why the nurse outfits should be two different prices.

In my opinion pricing nearly the same item so differently is simply unfair. I was thinking of buying the female one also but seeing how unfair the pricing was compared to exact same outfit for male I decided not to. They should keep the prices the same for similar costumes especially if they have same amount of outfit pieces in there.

42 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I was thinking of buying the female one also but seeing how unfair the pricing was compared to exact same outfit for male I decided not to. 

Yup same. I was going to buy two nurse bundles for my female Gon and female Jin but due to the disparity in pricing I will skip these outfits, it's a shame I really liked them...

2 hours ago, Wataru said:

It's pretty clear it was demand. They price costumes on what they think people will pay and how people want them.

Males have to pay more for other things and nobody complains, so it's not equality you're wanting if you think one gender should be protected and treated above the other.

This whole thread is bait and will just attract trolls. It doesn't make sense because the people on the other end of the character can be whatever gender. They're not charging people based on the gender of the player.

can you give an example of when a male's version of an outfit more expensive than female's? I don't recall. 

Simple.

The male one has uglier headgear. That is enough to demerit the whole bundle.

I dunno what NCSoft thinking, throwing a boyish hairstyle to pair with a crossdressing outfit. While Jin, Gon can wear it for laugh since they are too muscular to look feminine, male Lyn who is designed to look like girls get turned off by the hairstyle.

Nurse Cap off

MRTbxBj.jpg

Nurse Cap on

UM6rNyL.jpg

If they just sell the hat instead of wig, I'm willing to buy it at 1,499 coins.

Archived