64-Bit problems so far.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delete GameGuard, thank you.

Slow loading time even for 750TI GPU and 12 RAM PC. Doesn't show client.exe on Task manager at all and is all hidden while consume RAM. Moving items in inventory make mouse invisible.

with 64...     yesterday I got 50-65  with 32.   how it can be

Get rid of gameguard and player's fps will soar, stuttering will die, and the burden on computers will drop a lot. But NO! We know what'S BEST!

It's so funny with NC. They try hard to make good fixes and changes to the game but always fail somewhere...

Edited by Pkmdz

So, quick update... it's launching normally and working good in 64bit. No need to use compatibility mode and it actually seems to be loading a lil faster. My HDD is old tho so it could be even better.

Now idk if it's in 64bit or server but the search feature isn't working in marketplace.

Can't complete the update from today becaue of the error saying this is already in use or your antivirus is blocking it... no changes have been made and it was working fine yesterday. -_-

If someone remembers the fix for this or can direct me to where someone posted said fix, that'd be a big help.

Got it to finish updating and launch properly... by switching it back to 32bit, seriously NC, what the cricket are you doing. -_-;

Found a fix, restarted computer, set the launcher to 32bit to download and install the patch then ran it. Closed game, ran launcher and switched back to 64bit, no more errors... for now.

Edited by Meginb
Salt
2 hours ago, Luna Latte said:

So, quick update... it's launching normally and working good in 64bit. No need to use compatibility mode and it actually seems to be loading a lil faster. My HDD is old tho so it could be even better.

Now idk if it's in 64bit or server but the search feature isn't working in marketplace.

They disabled gameguard for the third time this week check to be sure it isnt running. If it's not thats your cause because its the common factor in ALOT of problems.

@Meginb check your system as well if its not launching the game should be running properly atm.

My system specs are, asus strix 750 ti gpu, and amd fx 6300 4.1GHz cpu, when i run 64x bit the frames are cancerous ( like 10-12 in non crowded area ) and when i run 86x bit (32) it works much better as well as the loading screen that take ages on 64x bit..This is way to cancerous..

Aaaaaand guess whaaat? IT'S BACK 15 fps is backkk hahaha

Tried compatibilities, tried changing settings on video card. Nothing. It's the same issue AGAIN.

GPU usage goes 0, 30, 0, 50, 100, 0, 100, 0 70 .... maximum memory load on GPU less than 600mb out of 3gb... RAM Load 5 out of 8 gb, and CPU load 10 out of 100% . Nope not here,

What are u guys doiiing? :'(

On 2/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, TecoTek said:

The game itself (Characters, the area and even the text everywhere) looks blurry to me ... rly hurts my eyes after a while <.<

Anyone has an idea on how to fix that? Only happens in the 64 bit client-

I have this same issue and it's the main reason why I went back to the 32 bit client. The other issue I've had is my skills not registering when I press their respective hotkeys. There's a slight FPS increase in the really populated areas and the amount of lag I have remained the same.

Does no one else have the blurry/fuzzy graphics issue? It's like the resolution is turned down but I've checked my settings and every setting is the same from the 32 bit client. 

WELL I am completely pissed, ever since this update it has been nothing but ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing BULLSHIT Game crashes, can't login etc. etc. I troubleshoot for a few weeks and this is the reply NC Gives me

Alexa (Blade and Soul)

Feb 22, 23:04 PST

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in playing Blade and Soul!

After re-reviewing the details of your PC's configuration, your PC does not meet the minimum specifications to play Blade and Soul as intended. 
Specifically, your system's Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 does not conform to the required minimum specifications. Here are the Blade and Soul's minimum system requirements:

CPU: Intel Dual Core / AMD Athlon 64X2
RAM: XP : 2GB / Vista, Win7 and above: 3GB
Graphics Card: nVidia Geforce 8600GT / AMD Radeon HD4600, or better
Operating Systems: Windows XP (SP3) 32bit or later. 
Storage: 22GB HDD space
DirectX: 9.0c

These specifications are not a guideline, the above list is the absolute minimum that should be used to play Blade and Soul.

Note: Due to potential changes, system requirements may change over time and you may be required to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to continue to play the game.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

Regards,

Alexa
NCSOFT Support Team"

THIS IS ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT, I ran this game FINE for 3months Before this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing update!!! Like wow, I'm flabberghasted. They basically say "OH HEY WE PUT OUT A RUSHED UPDATE THAT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ED ALOT OF PEOPLE'S CLIENT BUT GUESS WHAT?! IT'S YOUR COMPUTERS HARDWARES FAULT THAT HAS BEEN RUNNING THE GAME FINE UNTIL NOW!!" GET ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ED NC YOU ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING ASSHOLES!! MY buddie is having the EXACT same issues and he has an absolutely high end pc, what a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing cop out

Edited by Reynbo

the only way to fix fps trash limit is to reinstall whole game. You can try delete part of the game and then use repair but with no success (at least in my case). So future of bns patches is like this - every week prepare to reinstall the game cause instead of fixing it they just keep breaking it. If I would have to guess I would say that this is public beta nothing more.

And these who got fps problems and bns support blames your system then maybe my system doesn't meet requirements as well. i7 6700k, 16bg ram ddr4, gtx 1070, ssd. Guess upgrading my system would help.

On 2/21/2017 at 2:56 AM, whiteiverson said:

I have this same issue and it's the main reason why I went back to the 32 bit client. The other issue I've had is my skills not registering when I press their respective hotkeys. There's a slight FPS increase in the really populated areas and the amount of lag I have remained the same.

Does no one else have the blurry/fuzzy graphics issue? It's like the resolution is turned down but I've checked my settings and every setting is the same from the 32 bit client. 

Same here. Graphic quality gone really bad. Fps dropped really bad, especially since yesterday and i started to get some kind of stutter even at times when i have high fps.

That made me go mad and i got rid of that stupid win 10 which keeps updating/reseting my nvidia driver version without my permission to whatever it wants. Installed win7 x64 and now stutters are even worse. People say it's because the game doesn't use gpu effectively. There are ways to make it use gpu more heavily. I got it work stable between %90-99 (riva tuner, true fullscreen, unpark cpu etc.) but no guys, nothing gives any performance boost at all. Apart from that, before 64 bit hit, it wasn't so bad, i could still manage to get above 60 fps in 6 man dungeons. Now it drops way down to 25-40 which causes more stutters, skill miss, bad gaming experience overall, regardless of using 64 or 32 bit client.

I have i5 4690k, gtx 970, 2 ssd, 8gb ram, it feels like every week, graphic quality gets worse in addition to lower fps.

About blur, any form of AA (in-game, driver-forced, doesn't matter) except Msaa, blurs everything ridiculously in this game and Msaa causes annoying artifacts. I am forced to play without AA which sux.

I have no idea what these guys are doing to this game.

I did not read through entire post but I know the issue.

If you own a Laptop that uses Nvidia as a GPU, this game assigns the Integrated graphic card when you run on 64BIT.

Before, you could use the Nvidia control panel and set the client.exe to "Use High performance GPU". However since the 64bit update, the Nvidia control panel only recognizes the 32BIT even if you "add" the 64bit.  

Any solution to this?

• 10 months later...